A Time to Face Reality-Inspector General letter on whistleblower complaint

A higher percentage of Americans support President Donald Trump’s impeachment than supported President Richard Nixon’s as Watergate was escalating, according to a Monmouth poll.

Majority in poll want Trump impeached or censured

Actually it does matter seeing the transcript clearly says the favor if for crowdstrike...

Why do you not want the ones leaking the information not brought to Congress?

Trump has the right to face his accusers...
Why does it matter who made the complaint? Trump will have plenty of time to face his "accusers," the Congress.
And trump literally threatened the whistle blower. There’s a $50,000 bounty on him or her.

This is not like the bs Clinton impeachment. Most Americans want trump held accountable.

Anyone saying don’t impeach is a trump supporter or they are listening to the corporate media.

The deep state media supports trump

"There’s a $50,000 bounty on him or her."

You can of course prove this?

alleged criminal Jacob Wohl and conspiracy loon Jack Burkman, the Laurel and Hardy of conservative grifters....the pair resurfaced today to put a $50,000 dollar bounty on information related to the identity of the whistleblower whose complaint to Congress over President Donald Trump’s interactions with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky has spurred an impeachment effort by House Democrats.

“This individual is key to understanding exactly what happened and how we can move forward,” Burkman said in a statement to the conservative Washington Examiner on Thursday. “We’ve put forth this reward in hopes of bringing more information to light and putting this dark chapter behind us.”

Trump suggested the whistleblower and their sources be executed for treason, telling a group of diplomats and their families at a breakfast event that: “I want to know who’s the person, who’s the person who gave the whistleblower the information? Because that’s close to a spy. You know what we used to do in the old days when we were smart? Right? The spies and treason, we used to handle it a little differently than we do now.”

While little is known about the identity of the whistleblower at this point, the New York Times reported they are a CIA officer who was assigned to the White House.

That's quite a reach, even for a slimey partisan hack like you, Sorry. Trump had nothing to do with it.

It's not a reach when Trump threatens civil war and some right wing nut goes crazy in the next month or two.

Why does it matter who made the complaint? Trump will have plenty of time to face his "accusers," the Congress.
And trump literally threatened the whistle blower. There’s a $50,000 bounty on him or her.

This is not like the bs Clinton impeachment. Most Americans want trump held accountable.

Anyone saying don’t impeach is a trump supporter or they are listening to the corporate media.

alleged criminal Jacob Wohl and conspiracy loon Jack Burkman, the Laurel and Hardy of conservative grifters....the pair resurfaced today to put a $50,000 dollar bounty on information related to the identity of the whistleblower whose complaint to Congress over President Donald Trump’s interactions with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky has spurred an impeachment effort by House Democrats.

“This individual is key to understanding exactly what happened and how we can move forward,” Burkman said in a statement to the conservative Washington Examiner on Thursday. “We’ve put forth this reward in hopes of bringing more information to light and putting this dark chapter behind us.”

Trump suggested the whistleblower and their sources be executed for treason, telling a group of diplomats and their families at a breakfast event that: “I want to know who’s the person, who’s the person who gave the whistleblower the information? Because that’s close to a spy. You know what we used to do in the old days when we were smart? Right? The spies and treason, we used to handle it a little differently than we do now.”

While little is known about the identity of the whistleblower at this point, the New York Times reported they are a CIA officer who was assigned to the White House.

Trump did not put the 50k reward up as you were trying to spin.

He did compare the whistleblower to a spy and should be killed for treason which Trump is wrong and should held accountable for his words on the matter...

If I were a Republican, here is how I would argue back with you. You claim that I tried to suggest Trump put the $50K on the whistleblowers head. But lets read back my transcripts

I said two different things. Trump threatened the whistleblower. PERIOD STOP. Then I said There is a $50K bounty on the whistleblower. Completely different sentence. I never said Trump put the bounty out there.

See, this is how you guys are reading the transcripts between Trump and the Ukraine President. You're trying like hell to suggest Trump's subtle shakedown and intimidation tactics are not because he wasn't overt with his threats.

Interesting you can see when I'm spinning but you pretend to be ignorant to Trump's spin.

Stop it. Ya busted. Now you just have to hope this doesn't hurt Trump's re election chances.

Oh, and what else will come out of all this. It's only just begun.

And I think Trump thought he could get away with doing this because he just got away with the Russia thing. The Democrats wouldn't dare open up another investigation, would they?

Fuck yea they will. If you break the law they aren't going to turn a blind eye.

Most Americans Want Trump Gone, But Not By Impeachment
A new poll shows that most Americans want President Trump out of office

And I don't buy this. They may not want him thrown out of office impeached but why not impeach him in the House. Don't have it take too long or cost too much but impeach him for what he has done. It's like hitting a speeder for a 5 mile an hour over ticket when you know he goes 100 all the time. He needs that first blemish on his record. As corrupt as he is, this is just the tip of the iceberg.

You're the one spinning the Transcript son, you're going to end up with egg all over your face.

Again.

That's quite a reach, even for a slimey partisan hack like you, Sorry. Trump had nothing to do with it.

It's not a reach when Trump threatens civil war and some right wing nut goes crazy in the next month or two.

Yawn, are you under your bed typing this?

And if the House does not go for an Impeachment vote will you go nuts and kill innocent people?

Doesn’t matter who they are if trump got caught breaking the law and trying to cover it up.

Like if I called anonymously and said someone credible told me you killed your wife but they don’t want you to ruin their lives after they come forward because in the end the senate won’t impeach..

So the cops find you did kill your wife. At that point it doesn’t matter who told.

Mafia hates rats.

Actually it does matter seeing the transcript clearly says the favor if for crowdstrike...

Holy shit!

Good to know, so someone with no firsthand knowledge made the complaint based off of second and thirdhand conversations...

Your answer is who cares as long as Trump is impeached because I hate him...

Show in the transcript where Trump directly asked for the favor to be on Biden and his Son and let see if you can be totally honest here?

Who cares who exposed Trump for

a. Trying to pressure a foreign president to make dirt up about his political opponent
b. Try to cover it up by hiding the transcripts in a place meant for only top secret national security shit

This is classic mafia shit. Someone snitches and all the mafia bosses care about is who is the rat. They never want to talk about the crimes they committed. They're more mad at the rat.

Trump got busted. I like it that there is a spy in the White House telling on them when they break the law.

Remember when Trump said

Trump: I'll choose the best people for my administration

Really Don? Because everyone has either quit, been fired or been arrested or is a rat.

1. You wrote in another post that Donald Trump put up 50k for the snitch name and it was another two people and not him.

It is those like you and old lady that enjoy making stuff up daily while screaming " who cares where the information came from " ...

So it was not Trump that offered the 50k for the name.

2. In the transcript the favor was for crowdstrike and not Biden.

Yes Biden name did come up a little time later when discussing Biden role in the firing of the Ukrainian Prosecutor which Biden gleefully admitted he had a hand in.

Was Biden name in the conversation?

Yes...

Was the favor to dig dirt up on him?

Unless you can show me where Trump stated he wanted another favor then no.

3. Whistleblower account is from other sources so yes they must come forward and support the whistleblower accusations, and it make me wonder why do you want them to stay in the shadows?

You are acting like a Stalinist with your dirty little spies everywhere and keep them hidden from Congress for some reason...

Maybe you should have gone on 60 minutes last night because the Republican who went did a horrible job. The interviewer didn't let him dodge the question he asked.

McCarthy struggled to defend President Donald Trump’s phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky

Asked if he believes it’s appropriate for the president to seek foreign assistance to investigate his political rivals, McCarthy wouldn’t answer directly but claimed Trump did “nothing in this phone call that is impeachable.”

“Kevin McCarthy again displays his unique brand of incompetence and dishonesty,” Amash tweeted Sunday night with a clip of the interview.

Rep. Justin Amash Slams GOP Leader Kevin McCarthy's 'Incompetence And Dishonesty' | HuffPost

“Every day, President Trump and his defenders tell us not to believe our own eyes and ears,” Amash tweeted Thursday. “We read or hear the president’s words, and we’re told to reject the natural and ordinary meaning. We see evidence of wrongdoing, and we’re told it proves virtue.”

In the “60 Minutes” interview, McCarthy flailed as he tried to defend Trump’s actions. At one point, he awkwardly ― and falsely ― accused CBS’s Scott Pelley of adding another word to the White House’s transcript of the call:

Pelley: “What do you make of this exchange? President Zelensky says, ‘We are almost ready to buy more Javelins from the United States for defense purposes.’ And President Trump replies, ‘I would like you to do us a favor though.’”

McCarthy: “You just added another word.”

Pelley: “No. It’s in the transcript.”

McCarthy: “You said, ‘I’d like you to do a favor though.’”

Pelley: “Yes, it’s in the White House transcript.”

McCarthy then slammed former President Barack Obama for not selling an anti-tank military weapon to Ukraine during his presidency.

Asked how he expects Trump’s defense to roll out, McCarthy responded, “The defense of what?”

“Well, there’s an impeachment inquiry,” Pelley reminded him.

McCarthy, avoiding the substance of the question, responded by describing the difficulty of voting to go to war.

“Yeah, there’s an impeachment inquiry going forward,” he told Pelley. “It probably never would move forward had the speaker waited 48 hours to have the transcript. We vote on important things every day. But there are certain votes that are different than others. Sending men and women off to war is the most difficult vote any member of Congress would ever make.”

Pelley continued to press McCarthy, “I’ll ask you again, how does the defense of the president in your view roll out from here?”

This time, McCarthy said there’s no need to move forward with impeachment and that Trump’s call isn’t something that needs defending.

“The president did nothing in this phone call that is impeachable,” he claimed.

The whistleblower, as well as Democrats, say Trump pressed Zelensky to investigate former Vice President Joe Biden, a front-runner in the Democratic race to challenge Trump’s reelection, and may have withheld military aid to Ukraine as leverage.

The White House tried to cover up the phone call by storing records of the conversation in an electronic system meant to handle classified information regarding national security issues, the whistleblower complaint alleges.

But McCarthy during his “60 Minutes” interview denied Trump had pressured Zelensky.

“When I read the transcript,” he said, “I see two leaders having admiration, not intimidation.”

If you didnt see the interview it was shocking. Republicans really have no defense in light of the evidence. Do you see how McCarthy is all over the place?

McCarthy then slammed former President Barack Obama for not selling an anti-tank military weapon to Ukraine during his presidency? What the fuck does that have to do with anything?

Then again, McCarthy, avoiding the substance of the question, responded by describing the difficulty of voting to go to war. Huh? He is a total idiot!!!

And if the House does not go for an Impeachment vote will you go nuts and kill innocent people?

No. I think it would be a big mistake for them not to impeach him for his crimes. I don't think impeaching him is bad for the country nor do I think it will help his chances of being re elected. I think people will say enough is enough. You Trump supporters will just have to get over it.

The call summary showed damning evidence that Trump linked the supportive relationship of the United States toward Ukraine to the newly elected Zelensky’s willingness to help him win reelection by opening investigations into former vice president Joe Biden, who is running for the Democratic Party’s presidential nomination, and an unfounded conspiracy theory that Ukraine faked the Russian hacking of the DNC servers in 2016.

This call was “far more damning” than Democrats had imagined, Schiff said after the call summary was released on Sept. 25. “What those notes reflect is a classic Mafia-like shakedown of a foreign leader,” he added.

The Nixon tapes similarly revealed the president speaking like a mob boss ordering his aides to use the nation’s intelligence and police agencies to cover up the break-in of the DNC headquarters while figuring out how to buy the silence of the perpetrators.

I don't know why the Democrats would vote to NOT impeach with all this damning evidence.

Soooooo full of shit

Donald Trump: Impeachment Good for My Reelection, Bad for the Country

Impeachment good for the country, bad for him.

Republicans want to act like we don't have the smoking gun that proves Trump did collude with Russia. And 2 days after he got away with colluding with Russia, he went right to strong arming a 3rd world shithole to make up dirt on his political opponent like the crime boss he is

The news reported both the transcript and their analysis

Maybe the Republican party should hire one of these USMB Republicans to go on 60 minutes because Kevin McCarthy did a horrible job defending Trump last night.

Trying to defend Trump, GOP leader caught off guard by reality

Last night, the House Minority Leader appeared on CBS’ 60 Minutes to defend the president against the Ukraine scandal, but McCarthy appeared lost when Scott Pelley presented him with basic factual information.

PELLEY: What do you make of this exchange? President Zelensky says, “We are almost ready to buy more Javelins from the United States for defense purposes.” And President Trump replies, “I would like you to do us a favor though.”

MCCARTHY: You just added another word.

PELLEY: No, it’s in the transcript.

MCCARTHY: He said- “I’d like you to do a favor though”?

PELLEY: Yes, it’s in the White House transcript.

At the bottom of page two of the call summary, released by the White House, Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky is quoted talking about how eager his country is to receive additional military support from the United States. The very next words out of the American president’s mouth, according to the document, are, “I would like you to do us a favor, though.”

I don’t understand why McCarthy didn’t know that. In fact, when the House GOP leader was presented with the now-infamous quote, he reflexively assumed that the CBS News correspondent was engaged in a public deception, “adding another word.”

To put this in some additional context, McCarthy knew he was going on 60 Minutes. He knew the topic. He and his staff had time to prepare for basic questions about obvious details – such as the single most controversial phrase in the rough transcript that created a political earthquake the moment it was released. It’s only 10 words; it stands to reason McCarthy would’ve familiarized himself with it before his national television appearance.

But House Republicans don’t appear to be sending us their best.

Too often, GOP officials rely exclusively on conservative media, which filters out accurate information Republicans really ought to know. Then, when the cocoon is punctured, and folks like McCarthy are exposed to details the rest of us already know, they’re incredulous.

“Wait a second,” the House Minority Leader seemed to say last night, “you mean there’s evidence of the American president telling his Ukrainian counterpart, ‘I would like you to do us a favor, though’ in the context of a conversation about military aid?”

Well, yes. It’s in the document McCarthy probably should’ve read before going on 60 Minutes. Maybe after learning a bit more about reality, the House Republican leader will reconsider the scandal through fresh eyes?

You and the other crap swallowing lefties here should get an education. There is a treaty in place between the US and Ukraine (put in by a Democrat) to weed out corruption and investigate it. Your case is done. Period. End of book. No amount of crying or spinning changes that. Enjoy 5 more years of Trump.

That's your argument? It's bad.

That's your rebuttal? You're just pathetic. Your forfeit is accepted.

Ukrainian Embassy confirms DNC contractor solicited Trump dirt in 2016

The DNC approached the Ukrainians..........Trying to get dirt on Trump......and suddenly 10 days after Manafort becomes a campaign manager a Black Book and Ledger is leaked.....imagine that.......to the press about Manafort.

Ukrainian Courts confirmed it and they say it could have affected the elections in the United States........and that it was the Ukrainian Gov't meddling in U.S. elections.

AGAINST TRUMP

Holy shit!

Good to know, so someone with no firsthand knowledge made the complaint based off of second and thirdhand conversations...

Your answer is who cares as long as Trump is impeached because I hate him...

Show in the transcript where Trump directly asked for the favor to be on Biden and his Son and let see if you can be totally honest here?

Who cares who exposed Trump for

a. Trying to pressure a foreign president to make dirt up about his political opponent
b. Try to cover it up by hiding the transcripts in a place meant for only top secret national security shit

This is classic mafia shit. Someone snitches and all the mafia bosses care about is who is the rat. They never want to talk about the crimes they committed. They're more mad at the rat.

Trump got busted. I like it that there is a spy in the White House telling on them when they break the law.

Remember when Trump said

Trump: I'll choose the best people for my administration

Really Don? Because everyone has either quit, been fired or been arrested or is a rat.

1. You wrote in another post that Donald Trump put up 50k for the snitch name and it was another two people and not him.

It is those like you and old lady that enjoy making stuff up daily while screaming " who cares where the information came from " ...

So it was not Trump that offered the 50k for the name.

2. In the transcript the favor was for crowdstrike and not Biden.

Yes Biden name did come up a little time later when discussing Biden role in the firing of the Ukrainian Prosecutor which Biden gleefully admitted he had a hand in.

Was Biden name in the conversation?

Yes...

Was the favor to dig dirt up on him?

Unless you can show me where Trump stated he wanted another favor then no.

3. Whistleblower account is from other sources so yes they must come forward and support the whistleblower accusations, and it make me wonder why do you want them to stay in the shadows?

You are acting like a Stalinist with your dirty little spies everywhere and keep them hidden from Congress for some reason...

Maybe you should have gone on 60 minutes last night because the Republican who went did a horrible job. The interviewer didn't let him dodge the question he asked.

McCarthy struggled to defend President Donald Trump’s phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky

Asked if he believes it’s appropriate for the president to seek foreign assistance to investigate his political rivals, McCarthy wouldn’t answer directly but claimed Trump did “nothing in this phone call that is impeachable.”

“Kevin McCarthy again displays his unique brand of incompetence and dishonesty,” Amash tweeted Sunday night with a clip of the interview.

Rep. Justin Amash Slams GOP Leader Kevin McCarthy's 'Incompetence And Dishonesty' | HuffPost

“Every day, President Trump and his defenders tell us not to believe our own eyes and ears,” Amash tweeted Thursday. “We read or hear the president’s words, and we’re told to reject the natural and ordinary meaning. We see evidence of wrongdoing, and we’re told it proves virtue.”

In the “60 Minutes” interview, McCarthy flailed as he tried to defend Trump’s actions. At one point, he awkwardly ― and falsely ― accused CBS’s Scott Pelley of adding another word to the White House’s transcript of the call:

Pelley: “What do you make of this exchange? President Zelensky says, ‘We are almost ready to buy more Javelins from the United States for defense purposes.’ And President Trump replies, ‘I would like you to do us a favor though.’”

McCarthy: “You just added another word.”

Pelley: “No. It’s in the transcript.”

McCarthy: “You said, ‘I’d like you to do a favor though.’”

Pelley: “Yes, it’s in the White House transcript.”

McCarthy then slammed former President Barack Obama for not selling an anti-tank military weapon to Ukraine during his presidency.

Asked how he expects Trump’s defense to roll out, McCarthy responded, “The defense of what?”

“Well, there’s an impeachment inquiry,” Pelley reminded him.

McCarthy, avoiding the substance of the question, responded by describing the difficulty of voting to go to war.

“Yeah, there’s an impeachment inquiry going forward,” he told Pelley. “It probably never would move forward had the speaker waited 48 hours to have the transcript. We vote on important things every day. But there are certain votes that are different than others. Sending men and women off to war is the most difficult vote any member of Congress would ever make.”

Pelley continued to press McCarthy, “I’ll ask you again, how does the defense of the president in your view roll out from here?”

This time, McCarthy said there’s no need to move forward with impeachment and that Trump’s call isn’t something that needs defending.

“The president did nothing in this phone call that is impeachable,” he claimed.

The whistleblower, as well as Democrats, say Trump pressed Zelensky to investigate former Vice President Joe Biden, a front-runner in the Democratic race to challenge Trump’s reelection, and may have withheld military aid to Ukraine as leverage.

The White House tried to cover up the phone call by storing records of the conversation in an electronic system meant to handle classified information regarding national security issues, the whistleblower complaint alleges.

But McCarthy during his “60 Minutes” interview denied Trump had pressured Zelensky.

“When I read the transcript,” he said, “I see two leaders having admiration, not intimidation.”

If you didnt see the interview it was shocking. Republicans really have no defense in light of the evidence. Do you see how McCarthy is all over the place?

McCarthy then slammed former President Barack Obama for not selling an anti-tank military weapon to Ukraine during his presidency? What the fuck does that have to do with anything?

Then again, McCarthy, avoiding the substance of the question, responded by describing the difficulty of voting to go to war. Huh? He is a total idiot!!!
They hate McCarthy................he has dirt on them and Biden in the Ukraine...........He just wrote a book on it...........and was the reason for the Breitbart article about Obama did the same dang thing........

They want to discredit him because he has information that screws them. LOL

The fresh statement comes several months after a Ukrainian court ruled that the country’s National Anti-Corruption Bureau, closely aligned with the U.S. Embassy in Kiev, and a parliamentarian named Serhiy Leshchenko wrongly interfered in the 2016 American election by releasing documents related to Manafort.

The acknowledgement by Kiev’s embassy, plus newly released testimony, suggests the Ukrainian efforts to influence the U.S. election had some intersections in Washington as well.

Nellie Ohr, wife of senior U.S. Justice Department official Bruce Ohr, acknowledged in congressional testimony that, while working for the Clinton-hired research firm Fusion GPS, she researched Trump's and Manafort’s ties to Russia and learned that Leshchenko, the Ukrainian lawmaker, was providing dirt to Fusion.

Ukrainian Embassy confirms DNC contractor solicited Trump dirt in 2016

The DNC approached the Ukrainians..........Trying to get dirt on Trump......and suddenly 10 days after Manafort becomes a campaign manager a Black Book and Ledger is leaked.....imagine that.......to the press about Manafort.

Ukrainian Courts confirmed it and they say it could have affected the elections in the United States........and that it was the Ukrainian Gov't meddling in U.S. elections.

AGAINST TRUMP
John Solomon has no credibility.

The fresh statement comes several months after a Ukrainian court ruled that the country’s National Anti-Corruption Bureau, closely aligned with the U.S. Embassy in Kiev, and a parliamentarian named Serhiy Leshchenko wrongly interfered in the 2016 American election by releasing documents related to Manafort.

The acknowledgement by Kiev’s embassy, plus newly released testimony, suggests the Ukrainian efforts to influence the U.S. election had some intersections in Washington as well.

Nellie Ohr, wife of senior U.S. Justice Department official Bruce Ohr, acknowledged in congressional testimony that, while working for the Clinton-hired research firm Fusion GPS, she researched Trump's and Manafort’s ties to Russia and learned that Leshchenko, the Ukrainian lawmaker, was providing dirt to Fusion.
That's been debunked.

Forum List

Back