A Time to Face Reality-Inspector General letter on whistleblower complaint

daily_gifdump_3165_30b.gif

Barr needs to fix the whistleblower law that was changed illegally from firsthand knowledge to allow secondhand hearsay. If the whistleblower can name names and they come forward and testify themselves, that would be a credible complaint. As it stands now the entire complaint should be tossed out.

Trump is caught and all you fools are on about is the process by which he's caught. You don't care that this criminal is in the White House, abusing the power of the Presidency and undermining the foundations of the country. You care that honest, patriotic Americans are coming forward, however hestitantly, to rat him out.

What you SHOULD be asking, is for a President who doesn't shit on the Constitutiono daily.
Shut up Canuk.
Don't you have your own racist to worry about?
justin_trudeau_yearbook_05.jpg
Looks like he is fondling the cute brunette also.

Last edited:
Barr needs to fix the whistleblower law that was changed illegally from firsthand knowledge to allow secondhand hearsay. If the whistleblower can name names and they come forward and testify themselves, that would be a credible complaint. As it stands now the entire complaint should be tossed out.

I have to agree but the left will not accept that.

The Democrats know their case is weak at thos point in time and until those that actually said what is being reported by the whistleblower come forward there is nothing but gossip.

It is credible gossip but not impeachable gossip...
I wonder if people were as opposed to "Deep Throat" during the Nixon scandal. I wonder if they thought he was just gossiping and his claims should be ignored. Probably Nixon supporters did.

Of course, the long and the short of it is that Nixon misused the office of the President and after two years or so of doing everything he could to cover it up, he finally got pinched and it was all thanks to ... reporters from the Washington Post.

We've gone a long way since then, and not in a good direction.
Nixon had an office raided, he didn’t ask a leader of a foreign nation to investigate illegal activity.

Trump is caught and all you fools are on about is the process by which he's caught. You don't care that this criminal is in the White House, abusing the power of the Presidency and undermining the foundations of the country. You care that honest, patriotic Americans are coming forward, however hestitantly, to rat him out.

What you SHOULD be asking, is for a President who doesn't shit on the Constitutiono daily.

giphy.gif

There is more than this one whistleblower.

Inspector General letter on whistleblower complaint

READ: Inspector General letter on whistleblower complaint - CNNPolitics

Whistleblower complaint based on multiple incidents; watchdog won't disclose info

The whistleblower complaint reportedly involving a discussion between President Trump and a foreign leader was based on more than one incident, said a Democratic lawmaker who attended the House Intelligence Committee's closed-door meeting Thursday with the intelligence community's inspector general.

Lawmakers said the inspector general, Michael Atkinson, declined to share incidents during the meeting.

Whistleblower complaint based on multiple incidents; watchdog won't disclose info
Atkinson is bound by a Justice Dept. opinion that has effectively gagged him. By all reports, he's a straight-arrow type that is 'by the book'.

He is the one that found the reports credible.

Agree IG Atkinson followed the revised "law" that allows secondhand hearsay evidence. AG Barr needs to step up and repeal the illegal revision to the whistleblower law and toss out the complaint against Trump. Its also unclear if the whistleblower law even applies to anyone not under the DNI. The president is not under DNI McGuire. The dems never bother with the laws that don't suit their coup attempts. They may impeach Trump, but even Alan Dershowitz says that the phone call isn't a crime, let alone an impeachable offense.

It's too late. The right needs to stop whining about that and try to figure out how to get Trump out of this one. Pretending the complaint never happened is not going to work.

One thing everyone is ignoring is that the whistleblower's complaint included an Appendix which the whistleblower included in the original complaint that IG saw, and which the whistleblower is planning to share with the Congressional committee investigating the complaint.
My guess is there is some "evidence" or additional information there to back up the allegations? The IG is not going to send lunchroom scuttlebutt to Congress. It is probably classified and maybe it should stay that way--but if we don't know about it, all the pretend-to-be-lawyers on the internet won't be satisfied. So we'll probably see it leaked, at least partially.

Are you sleepwalking? Do you realize that the ENTIRE "russia collusion" was based on the Steele dossier...pretty much all made up? OF COURSE they would send a scuttlebutt to Congress. They would do worse, sweetheart, while people like you are happy as pie to ignore the PROVEN corruption the Bidens are neck deep into.

Whatever. This entire thing is too deep to contemplate, really.

Nothing in the Steele dossier has been proven "made up," though, has it? I never bought into the "collusion" thing; I was waiting for evidence and Mueller didn't find any, so I was satisfied. So don't be giving me a lecture about that stuff. The Russians were illegally involved in manipulating the voting populace during an election year and Mueller found the evidence and he indicted them. To me, that is the important part. Now we're watching them--we know what tricks they're playing and it won't be so easy for them again. That's what counts.

The fact that you believe whatever evidence is in Appendix is all made up by the DNC? No sense talking to you at all, is there? You're too far out in la-la land.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

The Democrats know their case is weak at thos point in time and until those that actually said what is being reported by the whistleblower come forward there is nothing but gossip.

I wonder if people were as opposed to "Deep Throat" during the Nixon scandal. I wonder if they thought he was just gossiping and his claims should be ignored. Probably Nixon supporters did.

Of course, the long and the short of it is that Nixon misused the office of the President and after two years or so of doing everything he could to cover it up, he finally got pinched and it was all thanks to ... reporters from the Washington Post.

Nixon had an office raided, he didn’t ask a leader of a foreign nation to investigate illegal activity.

With breaking and entering.

The whistleblower complaint reportedly involving a discussion between President Trump and a foreign leader was based on more than one incident, said a Democratic lawmaker who attended the House Intelligence Committee's closed-door meeting Thursday with the intelligence community's inspector general.

Lawmakers said the inspector general, Michael Atkinson, declined to share incidents during the meeting.

Atkinson is bound by a Justice Dept. opinion that has effectively gagged him. By all reports, he's a straight-arrow type that is 'by the book'.

Agree IG Atkinson followed the revised "law" that allows secondhand hearsay evidence. AG Barr needs to step up and repeal the illegal revision to the whistleblower law and toss out the complaint against Trump. Its also unclear if the whistleblower law even applies to anyone not under the DNI. The president is not under DNI McGuire. The dems never bother with the laws that don't suit their coup attempts. They may impeach Trump, but even Alan Dershowitz says that the phone call isn't a crime, let alone an impeachable offense.

It's too late. The right needs to stop whining about that and try to figure out how to get Trump out of this one. Pretending the complaint never happened is not going to work.

One thing everyone is ignoring is that the whistleblower's complaint included an Appendix which the whistleblower included in the original complaint that IG saw, and which the whistleblower is planning to share with the Congressional committee investigating the complaint.
My guess is there is some "evidence" or additional information there to back up the allegations? The IG is not going to send lunchroom scuttlebutt to Congress. It is probably classified and maybe it should stay that way--but if we don't know about it, all the pretend-to-be-lawyers on the internet won't be satisfied. So we'll probably see it leaked, at least partially.

Are you sleepwalking? Do you realize that the ENTIRE "russia collusion" was based on the Steele dossier...pretty much all made up? OF COURSE they would send a scuttlebutt to Congress. They would do worse, sweetheart, while people like you are happy as pie to ignore the PROVEN corruption the Bidens are neck deep into.

Nothing in the Steele dossier has been proven "made up," though, has it? I never bought into the "collusion" thing; I was waiting for evidence and Mueller didn't find any, so I was satisfied. So don't be giving me a lecture about that stuff. The Russians were illegally involved in manipulating the voting populace during an election year and Mueller found the evidence and he indicted them. To me, that is the important part. Now we're watching them--we know what tricks they're playing and it won't be so easy for them again. That's what counts.

The fact that you believe whatever evidence is in Appendix is all made up by the DNC? No sense talking to you at all, is there? You're too far out in la-la land.

Honey your people were ready to impeach BEFORE THEY EVEN SAW THE EVIDENCE

Proud?

Also I wrote as it fucking stands now the evidence is weak and Trump might be impeached by the fucking House but he will never be convicted by the Senate with this evidence!

You keep mentioning EVIDENCE.....

Evidence of WHAT???

What is the crime the "evidence" supports? Be specific.

You have been bamboozled by the corrupt media. Know how? You are falling into the trap. You keep citing evidence but that evidence points to WHAT exactly.

I never attacked you. You got triggered because me asking you that question exposed your lack of critical thinking.

You can not even read because I have stated very clearly that what is presented is not going to get a conviction in the Senate!
That is not why the Dems are doing it.................tis a smoke screen and nothing more for next years election and to cover Biden's butt for the corruption and pay to play he has done..........

This is a circle the wagons moment for the left..................and nothing more.
The Dems did NOT bring this up. Do you think they wanted their front runner completely swamped in conspiracy theories about corruption and shakedowns and nepotism? Are you crazy? Trump and his minions got this started months ago -- Rudy and Barr ready to guide the efforts and grab any goodies.
I think you need to come back to earth.
LOL

The Dems have been running their fat mouths for 3 years now...............Trump Trump Trump.

BS.............This is a scripted play for the elections and nothing more................and they are trying to help Biden escape his dirty laundry in the process..........

We'll hear this noise for another year from the bunch of Whiners.........already had enough of that whining sound......

No one believes anything they have to say anymore...........why your side is losing moderates in droves......

Your side is screwed at the moment and you know it...........why the shrill calls for Impeachment again....

Enjoy your shrill barks.................no one cares anymore.

Honey your people were ready to impeach BEFORE THEY EVEN SAW THE EVIDENCE

Proud?

They just want the language out there for the implied negative coverage that comes from it. More for the simple minded sheep that click Yahoo news and social feeds who never read past the headline.
Impeachment will never succeed, they know it, but all they want is the constant negativity to feed the narrative.

Last edited:

Nixon did what in these days would be considered hacking the DNC by his intelligence community. Not at all kosher. "office raided," indeed.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Also I wrote as it fucking stands now the evidence is weak and Trump might be impeached by the fucking House but he will never be convicted by the Senate with this evidence!

Evidence of WHAT???

You have been bamboozled by the corrupt media. Know how? You are falling into the trap. You keep citing evidence but that evidence points to WHAT exactly.

I never attacked you. You got triggered because me asking you that question exposed your lack of critical thinking.

You can not even read because I have stated very clearly that what is presented is not going to get a conviction in the Senate!
That is not why the Dems are doing it.................tis a smoke screen and nothing more for next years election and to cover Biden's butt for the corruption and pay to play he has done..........

This is a circle the wagons moment for the left..................and nothing more.
The Dems did NOT bring this up. Do you think they wanted their front runner completely swamped in conspiracy theories about corruption and shakedowns and nepotism? Are you crazy? Trump and his minions got this started months ago -- Rudy and Barr ready to guide the efforts and grab any goodies.
LOL

The Dems have been running their fat mouths for 3 years now...............Trump Trump Trump.

BS.............This is a scripted play for the elections and nothing more................and they are trying to help Biden escape his dirty laundry in the process..........

We'll hear this noise for another year from the bunch of Whiners.........already had enough of that whining sound......

No one believes anything they have to say anymore...........why your side is losing moderates in droves......

Your side is screwed at the moment and you know it...........why the shrill calls for Impeachment again....

I am one of those moderates, but the way you guys keep ignoring the President's unethical behavior will keep me away from your "side" for a long time. I'm an Independent, not a Dem, and if there was good evidence that Biden had done what you say, I'd believe it. I'm going with the facts presented and the facts come down overwhelmingly on the side of Biden not doing anything corrupt involving Shokin. That's been argued to death in other threads this week and I'm not going there all over again, but you're aware of all the facts there, even if you don't want to admit them.

I just want to see arguments based on facts, not imagination. Usually, lately, that is my point in the threads here, because so many people are arguing total nonsense. I don't mean "it's nonsense because I don't like it," I mean "it's nonsense because there is no evidence or indication it happened." So what might seem like being in opposition to the conservative side is actually being in opposition to the malarkey some of them are using to justify their positions.

Actually Mueller probably did prove it and what we are probably going to find out is the information that Trump refused to let Mueller see, which would have changed his conclusion. Because all he said was that based on the evidence he had, he could not find conspiracy. 1 extradited Russian officer he indicted could have changed things but he was unable to get that information.

After all he's caught here red handed trying to collude or conspire in the same way that was alleged in the Mueller report.

But I agree with you in the fact that the Mueller report is done now.The Steele dossier was not what the Mueller report was based on anyway. There are some people here that are going to cling to the crazy.

Evidence of WHAT???

LOL

I am one of those moderates, but the way you guys keep ignoring the President's unethical behavior will keep me away from your "side" for a long time. I'm an Independent, not a Dem, and if there was good evidence that Biden had done what you say, I'd believe it. I'm going with the facts presented and the facts come down overwhelmingly on the side of Biden not doing anything corrupt involving Shokin. That's been argued to death in other threads this week and I'm not going there all over again, but you're aware of all the facts there, even if you don't want to admit them.

I just want to see arguments based on facts, not imagination. Usually, lately, that is my point in the threads here, because so many people are arguing total nonsense. I don't mean "it's nonsense because I don't like it," I mean "it's nonsense because there is no evidence or indication it happened." So what might seem like being in opposition to the conservative side is actually being in opposition to the malarkey some of them are using to justify their positions.

Amen!

Evidence of WHAT???

LOL

You aren't moderate.................your posts scream Far left..............

Facts..........people like you with TDS couldn't recognize facts if they came up and bit you in butt.

This is a media circus and nothing more so we can listen to noise about it to the point of nausia again........Trump has already played the left like a Fiddle on this no matter how you play it.

As they rant and rave about the phone call, he will use the Media Feeding Frenzy to expose Biden and his son's dealings there and show it to the public............

Biden is done now.............class dismissed.......

Who is your second choice now that he's gone..........whether you like it or not this finishes him.................

Well.................

Evidence of WHAT???

LOL

No. Trump got away with manipulating the system knowing republicans would not stop him. He lied to us all, but you guys have chosen to believe him. The time has come for Trump and your delusions are just that. More and more people are beginning to support impeachment not less. You guys have a major problem on your hands.

Bad news for conservatives.

LOL

You aren't moderate.................your posts scream Far left..............

Facts..........people like you with TDS couldn't recognize facts if they came up and bit you in butt.

This is a media circus and nothing more so we can listen to noise about it to the point of nausia again........Trump has already played the left like a Fiddle on this no matter how you play it.

As they rant and rave about the phone call, he will use the Media Feeding Frenzy to expose Biden and his son's dealings there and show it to the public............

Biden is done now.............class dismissed.......

Who is your second choice now that he's gone..........whether you like it or not this finishes him.................

Well.................

Your argument is fact less bullshit. Biden is not going anywhere. This is about more than a phone call.

The time has come for Trump. And people like you.

Evidence of WHAT???

LOL

No. Trump got away with manipulating the system knowing republicans would not stop him. He lied to us all, but you guys have chosen to believe him. The time has come for Trump and your delusions are just that. More and more people are beginning to support impeachment not less. You guys have a major problem on your hands.
He just exposed Biden and his dirty dealings................and now the MSM nuts will play it for him...........

He just took Biden out of the ring.........

NEXT..............

Forum List

Back