tomany2.jpg

calculis.jpg

marridge.jpg

obamamusllin.jpg

misspelled_tea-party_sign_01.jpg

sign2-sign-pubic-option.jpg

217987_564744746885510_1577657411_n-1.jpg

391571_422140307838503_2103418738_n.jpg

Yes!! Wheeeee!!! The first thing the Tea Party Nation is going to do is to take a ENGLISH COURSE!!!

I have a theory on the Tea Party.

They're new. They've only been around as a political movement for about five and half years now. Also, it appears to me that many of the protestors are new at this, too. They're not life-long protestors or activists or general rabble-rousers, most appear to be folks who have never done this but probably do spend time listening to the radio.

The release of all this pent-up energy has given them a great deal of influence in the GOP, even if their numbers aren't nearly as big as their power.

So maybe they're just in their bull-in-a-china shop phase. The problem for the party is that pretty soon the absolutists will be the face of the party, if it hasn't happened already.

They're new. They've only been around as a political movement for about five and half years now. Also, it appears to me that many of the protestors are new at this, too. They're not life-long protestors or activists or general rabble-rousers, most appear to be folks who have never done this but probably do spend time listening to the radio.

The release of all this pent-up energy has given them a great deal of influence in the GOP, even if their numbers aren't nearly as big as their power.

So maybe they're just in their bull-in-a-china shop phase. The problem for the party is that pretty soon the absolutists will be the face of the party, if it hasn't happened already.

It's happened already. You are stuck with them.

So you think I'm a Republican? Really?

Nah, I was playing with you. I know that you are seemingly middle of the road and borderline sane.

:D

Nah, I was playing with you. I know that you are seemingly middle of the road and borderline sane.

Okay, I'll take "borderline". Depends on the day.

Wrong. The Tea Party is, or was, just the old Christian Coalition with a new name, along with some elements of the traditional right wing of the GOP that might not necessarily fall under the Christian Coalition umbrella,

and they have been around for a very long time.

Okay, I'll take "borderline". Depends on the day.

Sometimes, your borderline meets mine. And then, for a fleeting moment, we are both sane.

This is a borderline that dorkyfuzzlenutz-IQ-214 never sees...

Wrong. The Tea Party is, or was, just the old Christian Coalition with a new name, along with some elements of the traditional right wing of the GOP that might not necessarily fall under the Christian Coalition umbrella,

and they have been around for a very long time.

Essentially, the ultra-conservative, ultra-RW-Christian wing of the GOP, which is actually becoming the majority of the party, after the purges and what not.

I'm all for these purges.

The Tea Party started off fine. For (literally) a couple of weeks there, it was a bunch of people who were after more fiscal restraint from DC in general. Nothing wrong with that, and both parties could benefit from at least acknowledging that in general.

But then the shit the fan. They became noticed, and that quickly got the attention of opportunists like Palin and Bachmann and Beck and Levin and Hannity and Rush. That's when the religious stuff took over, and even though they claim that it did not, it's pretty clear how the movement was polluted.

Now, instead of being a small but focused and passionate fiscally-based movement, it has morphed into the hardcore, purist, absolutist right wing of the party. That's a shame.

It's growing closer and closer. There WILL be some growing pains though. We are going to HAVE to let major democrat cities FAIL nation wide. We are going to HAVE to allow them to shoot each other and loot each other and yes burn the cities down.

If we do not we will simply be propping up puppet democratic dictatorships. They NEED to go broke and they NEED to burn because in real world evolution of man failure does equal loss.

Chicago put forth a bill that would have FORCED the entire state to support it. Expect more of that as democrat controlled cities FAIL. The democrat political leeches of those cities have run out of citizens money FROM those cities and without state support or federally MANDATED state support will die.

Baltimore St Louis Detroit are the LAST areas of democratic dictatorship. You allow them to fall and you not only destroy the democrats you destroy their support systems. If companies like GM Ford Dodge and Boeing were smart they would drop ALL union healthcare and FORCE unions to take Obamacare.

Those unions plus many public unions opted OUT of Obozocare care but there is NO law stating companies OR cities must provide healthcare. Public sector unions would be destroyed and would truly have to go before the tax payer in good faith NOT threat.

That is when the Tea Party nation could be formed. Here's a short video from Bill to base that out. But the FIRST step is ours and the FIRST step is letting the democrat dictatorships DIE. And all we have to do is say NO.

DarkNFurry, another 'Conservative' wishing for death and destruction for our nation. And then they dare call themselves patriots.

The Tea Party is really the only hope for America.

The mainstream Republicans are nothing more Democrat Light. Electing them is always better than electing Democrats but that isn't going to change things much.

I agree with the OP. The country is going to fail big time because this enormous out of control corrupt welfare state and debt is not sustainable.

It's growing closer and closer. There WILL be some growing pains though. We are going to HAVE to let major democrat cities FAIL nation wide. We are going to HAVE to allow them to shoot each other and loot each other and yes burn the cities down.

If we do not we will simply be propping up puppet democratic dictatorships. They NEED to go broke and they NEED to burn because in real world evolution of man failure does equal loss.

Chicago put forth a bill that would have FORCED the entire state to support it. Expect more of that as democrat controlled cities FAIL. The democrat political leeches of those cities have run out of citizens money FROM those cities and without state support or federally MANDATED state support will die.

Baltimore St Louis Detroit are the LAST areas of democratic dictatorship. You allow them to fall and you not only destroy the democrats you destroy their support systems. If companies like GM Ford Dodge and Boeing were smart they would drop ALL union healthcare and FORCE unions to take Obamacare.

Those unions plus many public unions opted OUT of Obozocare care but there is NO law stating companies OR cities must provide healthcare. Public sector unions would be destroyed and would truly have to go before the tax payer in good faith NOT threat.

That is when the Tea Party nation could be formed. Here's a short video from Bill to base that out. But the FIRST step is ours and the FIRST step is letting the democrat dictatorships DIE. And all we have to do is say NO.

c3549d16.gif

More evidence the Tea Party is the KKK awakened.

A race-baiting thread.

And they are right on course

The Tea Party slogan is "Profit Over Humanity".

No party believes in "Sloth" or lazy people getting things for free. The ignorance of some to think a party actually wants this shows they have never spent 1 day in research beyond their bias media propaganda.

The Tea Party failed when it shut down America. It's dead now.

Have you watched South Carolina the last few years? The Tea Party is growing and starting to take hold in cities and counties.
And it was Obama who shut down government.

Obama REFUSED to pass the House budget. And it.s the SWORN duty of the House to SET the budget NOT the president. Now he CAN refuse to sign the budget but he CANNOT set the budget. THAT power belongs STRICTLY to the House.

He FURTHER abused his power when he made THREATS to elders and disabled that THEY would not get their checks. THAT power lies with the Supreme Court. It's ACCOUNTABLE to pay ALL domestic debt FIRST. You may notice Greece has been going through that EXACT thing right now.

The fall of the cities will cause a power vacuum and that vacuum will NOT be filled by the party IN power in those cities no. It will be filled by whatever the strongest political force is out there. Could be Tea Party could be Libertarians or Republicans.

Greece as a last ditch effort switched BACK to ultra liberals for one LAST party. And they are already saying as the 5th of June they CANNOT make payroll. Not debt NOT loans PAYROLL.
You know what happens to a company that CANNOT make payroll? The cities WILL fall they WILL fail. You CAN'T stop it.

It's the natural selective evolution of money. It has a life span and it comes into and out of a populace just like a ocean tide.

Ted Cruz shut down Government. He openly stated he was going to do so before it happened. There is signed paperwork showing he was going to do so.

The later "Obama made me force my hand" argument is stupid. Obama didn't do it. Cruz openly, directly did it.

Your perspective is years behind. Sweet Tea is good in the Carolina's. Bitter tea is not.

Yepp.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk
Yes. There is no TP nation or state. There will never be such. Just the death throes of the KKK awkward.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back