A Memorial Day Contrast: Reagan vs. Obama

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
It's interesting the Reagan vs. Obama delivery of Memorial Day speeches. You can feel a genuine gratitude and deep sense of patriotism coming from Reagan; whereas, Obama is clearly just going through the motions. I guess when it's not a presidential campaign speech, he doesn't feel the need to ramp up his game, after all.

Reagan-vs.-Obama.jpg

There are actually idiots on this board who think oBozo's speeches are good. I never once was inspired by a Hussein Obozo speech, he sounds professorial and pretentious. Next to Regan there's no comparison. Oh and Hussein doesn't give two shits about commemorating memorial day. To him it's just another day.

Has Obama finally figured out the difference between Memorial Day and Veterans Day

Has Obama finally figured out the difference between Memorial Day and Veterans Day

Well, after you've visited all 57 states, I will let you in on the secret.

Next time let's elect a president who: knows how many states in the USA (rounded to the nearest 10), knows our major holidays, will not play with his balls during the national anthem

Hmmmmkay

Well, after you've visited all 57 states, I will let you in on the secret.

Next time let's elect a president who: knows how many states in the USA (rounded to the nearest 10), knows our major holidays, will not play with his balls during the national anthem

Hmmmmkay

Poor, poor Frankie, always gets hung up on a sound byte and doesn't even notice that the train long left the station.

the left doesn't care. they're like Obama. they hate us and our country.

There are actually idiots on this board who think oBozo's speeches are good. I never once was inspired by a Hussein Obozo speech, he sounds professorial and pretentious. Next to Regan there's no comparison. Oh and Hussein doesn't give two shits about commemorating memorial day. To him it's just another day.

You have Obama derangement syndrome. Of course your knee jerk reaction to his speeches is negative.

Forum List

Back