A Suppressed atrocity: The day Israel attacked the U.S.A.

He sounds like an Englishman promoting the film he wrote and produced for al Jazeera. So where did he say "The ship didn't have ANY form of communications...It was all being blocked, even the 'distress' channel (in breach of international law)" or "Don't forget that America was already being financed by Zionists!"

If you even bothered to watch the video you would know...

Translation: there is no evidence that "The ship didn't have ANY form of communications...It was all being blocked, even the 'distress' channel (in breach of international law)" or "Don't forget that America was already being financed by Zionists" is true but I'll just continue lying anyway because that's what Nazi scummies do.
You're busted, bitch.

Ummmm... Yeah be my guest... Keep telling your lies.... We are all used to them buy now SAYSHIT

Did you actually watch the video?

Did you hear what that survivor said about blocked communictions?

It also states the Liberty was attacked by Mirage fighters, helicopter gunships and torpedo boats lasting for hours. Which raises the question, with an attack lasting over 3 hours, how this could possibly be mistaken identity?

This point has been brought up a number of times..... Any Israeli loyalists want to answer the question?

He sounds like an Englishman promoting the film he wrote and produced for al Jazeera. So where did he say "The ship didn't have ANY form of communications...It was all being blocked, even the 'distress' channel (in breach of international law)" or "Don't forget that America was already being financed by Zionists!"

Translation: there is no evidence that "The ship didn't have ANY form of communications...It was all being blocked, even the 'distress' channel (in breach of international law)" or "Don't forget that America was already being financed by Zionists" is true but I'll just continue lying anyway because that's what Nazi scummies do.
You're busted, bitch.

Ok, look SAYSHIT.... You are obviously a right royal bumbass, so to help you out a little bit, simply because you don't seem to be able to open your ears as well as your eyes....

Open the link to the video.
Go to 11m47s of the video and tell me that the survivor says...

Here, let me help you further, just in case opening the video is a bit too challenging for you. This is what the survivor says, and I quote...

"They were jamming both our distress frequencies and our tactical frequencies. The tactical frequencies is all right but the international distress frequencies is a violation of international law to jam them and the Israelis were jamming them"

Now whos' busted BITCH!

Israel has so often bitten the hands of its feeders, before and after the USS Liberty "friendly fire" incident, it would be foolhardy to expect anything other than treachery and deceit from its leadership in the present day.

Hell, even before it was established as a nation, the de facto Jewish leaders of the Zionist movement in Palestine sanctioned the bombing of British interests and personnel at the King David Hotel in 1946 and then attempted to blame it on the Palestinians. Just eight years later, this was followed by The Lavon Affair, in which a thankfully failed covert operation to attack American and British installations in the region (including civilian installations such as cinemas, libraries and schools) came to light and resulted in the resignation of the Israeli Prime Minister. Then came the Liberty incident, followed in the subsequent years and decades by a host of so-called "terrorist attacks" with various degrees of evidence of Israeli involvement (from anything connected to the now-exposed Mossad asset called Abu Nidol to the five dancing Israelis whose "purpose was to document the event" on 9/11/01). The list goes on.

This is why more and more Americans in-the-know have taken a more critical stance of Israel in recent years and no longer consider it an ally of the United States.

You're busted, bitch.

Ummmm... Yeah be my guest... Keep telling your lies.... We are all used to them buy now SAYSHIT

You ARE aware that the Liberty sent a request for air support, right?

Israel has so often bitten the hands of its feeders, before and after the USS Liberty "friendly fire" incident, it would be foolhardy to expect anything other than treachery and deceit from its leadership in the present day.

Hell, even before it was established as a nation, the de facto Jewish leaders of the Zionist movement in Palestine sanctioned the bombing of British interests and personnel at the King David Hotel in 1946 and then attempted to blame it on the Palestinians. Just eight years later, this was followed by The Lavon Affair, in which a thankfully failed covert operation to attack American and British installations in the region (including civilian installations such as cinemas, libraries and schools) came to light and resulted in the resignation of the Israeli Prime Minister. Then came the Liberty incident, followed in the subsequent years and decades by a host of so-called "terrorist attacks" with various degrees of evidence of Israeli involvement (from anything connected to the now-exposed Mossad asset called Abu Nidol to the five dancing Israelis whose "purpose was to document the event" on 9/11/01). The list goes on.

This is why more and more Americans in-the-know have taken a more critical stance of Israel in recent years and no longer consider it an ally of the United States.

Remember the Mossad Motto: 'By Way of Deception, thou shalt do War'

Remember the Mossad Motto: 'By Way of Deception, thou shalt do War'

Nice motto. So what, exactly, has it to do with your conspiracy theory?

You're busted, bitch.

You ARE aware that you are incapable of reaching the point that proves you are a dickhead, right?

Check out the link, follow instructions, listen to the vet witness, say sorry..

Simple...

Sorry, SAYSHIT, I missed this comment...

You ARE aware of the build and the way that this request was sent?

Of course you are...

As you stated in your previous post... We will continue to believe that you are a liar and a nazi...

Carry on, fill your boots...

We know you, we know your lies... Give it up SAYSHIT... All further posts will receive the same treatment...

Lies. Lies. Lies...

It also states the Liberty was attacked by Mirage fighters, helicopter gunships and torpedo boats lasting for hours. Which raises the question, with an attack lasting over 3 hours, how this could possibly be mistaken identity?

This point has been brought up a number of times..... Any Israeli loyalists want to answer the question?

Sure, if the words of a loyal American will suffice. The attack lasted 45 minutes.

Of course you are...

As you stated in your previous post... We will continue to believe that you are a liar and a nazi...

We know you, we know your lies... Give it up SAYSHIT... All further posts will receive the same treatment...

Lies. Lies. Lies...

Whoa, looks like Humanity had his nerves rattled hahaha :lol:

Why don't you ask suunni as he is the one who claimed that ISLAMONAZI sailors were killed when USS Liberty was attacked. You do realise when a muslim says our he means fellow muslim ?
Incorrect dickwad.

When I say "our" I'm referring to my fellow American citizens that were killed on the USS Liberty. ...... :cool:

If that is the case then you are not a very good muslim are you. Or is this kithman and taqiya

How many ISLAMONAZI sailors died onboard the USS Liberty

Please answer that question Phoney. I am really quite intrigued that you asked. Maybe your own conclusion will shed some light ...

The poster I replied to is a RABID ISLAMONAZI PROPAGANDIST and only has one interest. that is the furtherance of islam and its world domination. So I asked him how many of his fellow ISLAMONAZI's were killed onboard the USS Liberty

So, how many Phoney?

Why don't you ask suunni as he is the one who claimed that ISLAMONAZI sailors were killed when USS Liberty was attacked. You do realise when a muslim says our he means fellow muslim ?

I want to know what answer you deem to be correct. You must 'know', surely Phoney.

Not being privy to US military information I cant say, but I would guess none as they would refuse to be part of any fight against other muslims.

Of course you are...

Lies. Lies. Lies...

Whoa, looks like Humanity had his nerves rattled hahaha :lol:

Oh Toasty, not really...

Just sick of trying to deal with retards who make shit up all the time because it suits them when the FACT is just sitting there, waiting for them to discover it!
:coffee:

I'm just waiting for the day when a pro-Israeli will have the nerve to speak out and say that maybe . . . just maybe . . . Israel intentionally attacked the Liberty. The trouble with Zionists is that they can't even lie very well. In my opinion, all Zionists are similar to an OJ claiming he didn't murder Nicole . . . we all know he (they) did it but the official serendipity verdict states otherwise. ~ Susan

I'm just waiting for the day when a pro-Israeli will have the nerve to speak out and say that maybe . . . just maybe . . . Israel intentionally attacked the Liberty. The trouble with Zionists is that they can't even lie very well. In my opinion, all Zionists are similar to an OJ claiming he didn't murder Nicole . . . we all know he (they) did it but the official serendipity verdict states otherwise. ~ Susan
I am waiting for the day to get the truth out of NeoNazis and other anti-Semites like Pishy. If they were really honest, they would admit that they could care less about the Arabs but are just using them as their pawns in their fight against the Jews. All Pishy is doing is is playing "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" game, the same as she has always done. Maybe Pishy can find some old retired sailors who happened to be in the Med at that time and ask them for their opinion. It's pretty pathetic, especially with all the killing of innocent people going on in the other Middle East countries at this time, for the Liberty incident to be dragged up for perhaps the ten thousandth time over the years by those with the same mind set as Pishy.

I am waiting for the day to get the truth out of NeoNazis and other anti-Semites like Pishy. If they were really honest, they would admit that they could care less about the Arabs but are just using them as their pawns in their fight against the Jews. All Pishy is doing is is playing "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" game, the same as she has always done. Maybe Pishy can find some old retired sailors who happened to be in the Med at that time and ask them for their opinion. It's pretty pathetic, especially with all the killing of innocent people going on in the other Middle East countries at this time, for the Liberty incident to be dragged up for perhaps the ten thousandth time over the years by those with the same mind set as Pishy.

When one commits an unexpected, vile, egregious act against America this should be expected . . . if you don't believe me just ask any descendant of Benedict Arnold. ~ Susan

THAT is not the view of an American ex-serviceman.
Dissing the US Military men who were under fire, and saw their buddies die in a traitorous attack by a false ally, is not what a Hoo Ya American would do.

Hoss is a shill. Not who he tries to pretend he is.

people are all about supporting vets till you mention the uss liberty...why is that.....it is sad that that the men of the uss liberty will die off and history will be re written to reflect a horrible lie..that it was not intentional...it was

Wow, Tex... Did you watch the video?

Did you hear what "some old retired sailors who happened to be in the Med" actually said?

Forum List

Back