A Suppressed atrocity: The day Israel attacked the U.S.A.

With an attack lasting three hours, how could Israel possibly make it try to seem as if Egypt was the attacker.
The way I understand it, if the ship had sunk, that's what LBJ and the Israeli's were going to say.

But since the ship didn't sink...

First off, there is zero proof for this allegation. Second, the ship obviously had communication capabilities. There's no way that Israel would be stupid enough to attack them for three hours and expect them to think it was Egypt.

If you want to conduct a false flag operation like that (i.e Lavon Affair, which didn't actually happen), I would imagine it would be one quick attack. That just seems to make more sense

Fool.

Why do you blather on when you haven't watched the documentaries?
You have just given up on reality, haven't you.

I'm sorry the truth hurts you Beezle. But you can't blame me for that

With an attack lasting three hours, how could Israel possibly make it try to seem as if Egypt was the attacker.
The way I understand it, if the ship had sunk, that's what LBJ and the Israeli's were going to say.

First off, there is zero proof for this allegation. Second, the ship obviously had communication capabilities. There's no way that Israel would be stupid enough to attack them for three hours and expect them to think it was Egypt.

If you want to conduct a false flag operation like that (i.e Lavon Affair, which didn't actually happen), I would imagine it would be one quick attack. That just seems to make more sense

The ship didn't have ANY form of communications...

It was all being blocked, even the 'distress' channel (in breach of international law)

Fool.

Eh?

Do you make your replies with a word randomator Toasty?
Its sad to see Zionism - the force that moves Congress - has to rely on people like you as allies. You would think they could do so much better.

Fool.

Eh?

Do you make your replies with a word randomator Toasty?
Its sad to see Zionism - the force that moves Congress - has to rely on people like you as allies. You would think they could do so much better.
How do they rely on people like me ? You're blabbing again Beezle. It seems like when you have nothing to say,you say something that doesn't even make sense. Like a little child. I can't say the same thing about you however. You are a perfect ally for the pro Palestinian shills that act like they give a crap about the USS Liberty sailors, when really they only care about vilifying Israel.

I find it quite astounding the number American's on this board that cheer and support Israel's attack on the USS Liberty and the deaths of our sailors as though it's somehow patriotic. .. :cuckoo:

How many ISLAMONAZI sailors died onboard the USS Liberty

Please answer that question Phoney. I am really quite intrigued that you asked. Maybe your own conclusion will shed some light ...

The poster I replied to is a RABID ISLAMONAZI PROPAGANDIST and only has one interest. that is the furtherance of islam and its world domination. So I asked him how many of his fellow ISLAMONAZI's were killed onboard the USS Liberty

So, how many Phoney?

Why don't you ask suunni as he is the one who claimed that ISLAMONAZI sailors were killed when USS Liberty was attacked. You do realise when a muslim says our he means fellow muslim ?

In the Israeli government investigations historical report, it was acknowledged that IDF naval headquarters knew at least three hours before the attack that the ship was "an electromagnetic audio-surveillance ship of the U.S. Navy"

There are other reports that state IDF knew of the USS Liberty upto 9 hours before the attack...

This is a very detailed account of the attack...

USS Liberty incident - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Typical attempt to deceive by an anti-Israel/anti-Jew cabalist.
While it is true Israel identified an American Naval vessel hours before, as witnessed by the changes of the Liberty's position and status they had no reason to believe the Liberty was that vessel. From your source (note that Rabin made no mention of an American ship in the area):
At 11:24 am, Israeli Chief of Naval Operations received a report that Arish was being shelled from the sea...
Additionally, at 11:27 am Israeli Supreme Command Head of Operations received a report stating that a ship had been shelling Arish, but the shells had fallen short...
At 11:45 am, another report arrived at Supreme Command saying two ships were approaching the Arish coast...
As Commander Oren headed toward Arish, he was informed by Naval Operations of the reported shelling of Arish and told that IAF aircraft would be dispatched to the area after the target had been detected...
Chief of Staff Yitzhak Rabin was concerned that the supposed Egyptian shelling was the prelude to an amphibious landing that could outflank Israeli forces. Rabin reiterated the standing order to sink any unidentified ships in the area, but advised caution, as Soviet vessels were reportedly operating nearby...

Where was my attempt to deceive?

Did you read my post?

Did it not say Israeli government investigations?

Where is the deception in the Israeli government investigations?

I find it extremely unlikely you do not understand the deception you've attempted, therefore I must conclude you are doubling down on it.
Your point was that Israel knew the Liberty was an American ship at the time of the attack and clearly that was not the case.

Why is it that you try and argue against FACT?

The point is that the Israeli government DID know that the ship they were about to attack WAS American!

As stated in the Israeli Government's OWN report... "at least 3 hours before the attack"

Gee's man don't take my word for it... READ THE LINK I POSTED!

The link is flawed so has no validity

For a guy who not only rejects America's conclusions on the Liberty tragedy but buddies up with a Sunni Boy to do so, your ability to determine who is and who is not an American has been deemed inadequate.
How does it feel to be deemed inadequate, Princess?
BTW, I understand al Jazeera English is about to re-air their POV on the Liberty. I know you need to see that again.
That wasn't America's conclusions, it was a bullshit whitewash attempt to appease the Israeli lobby.

Fact: Israel attacked an American ship.
Fact: Israel knew it was an American ship when they attacked.
Fact: Israel kept on shooting after they knew it was an American ship.

Ask the American's on board that ship what their conclusions are?

So many facts that have no basis in reality

Why don't you ask suunni as he is the one who claimed that ISLAMONAZI sailors were killed when USS Liberty was attacked. You do realise when a muslim says our he means fellow muslim ?
Incorrect dickwad.

When I say "our" I'm referring to my fellow American citizens that were killed on the USS Liberty. ...... :cool:

What did Israel have to gain in the attack?

This video claims it was a backroom deal between Johnson and the Israeli's to sink the ship and blame it on Egypt so the US could enter the war.

The video does talk about one of the Israeli pilots who refused 3 times to attack the Liberty until his commanders threatened him with a court martial if he didn't do it.

It also states the Liberty was attacked by Mirage fighters, helicopter gunships and torpedo boats lasting for hours. Which raises the question, with an attack lasting over 3 hours, how this could possibly be mistaken identity?

With an attack lasting three hours, and waves of attackers going in after Israel had apologised to US staff for it, how could they pretend it was accidental?

"Waves of attackers going in after Israel had apologised to US staff for it?" Really? Where do you get such silliness?
No one pretended it was accidental but rather a case of mistaken identity. They even have a name for it: friendly fire.

It was all being blocked, even the 'distress' channel (in breach of international law)

You do fabricate silly crap and I notice you forgot to include the source of your "facts."

I find it quite astounding the number American's on this board that cheer and support Israel's attack on the USS Liberty and the deaths of our sailors as though it's somehow patriotic. .. :cuckoo:

How many ISLAMONAZI sailors died onboard the USS Liberty

Please answer that question Phoney. I am really quite intrigued that you asked. Maybe your own conclusion will shed some light ...

The poster I replied to is a RABID ISLAMONAZI PROPAGANDIST and only has one interest. that is the furtherance of islam and its world domination. So I asked him how many of his fellow ISLAMONAZI's were killed onboard the USS Liberty

So, how many Phoney?

I want to know what answer you deem to be correct. You must 'know', surely Phoney.

In the Israeli government investigations historical report, it was acknowledged that IDF naval headquarters knew at least three hours before the attack that the ship was "an electromagnetic audio-surveillance ship of the U.S. Navy"

There are other reports that state IDF knew of the USS Liberty upto 9 hours before the attack...

This is a very detailed account of the attack...

USS Liberty incident - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Typical attempt to deceive by an anti-Israel/anti-Jew cabalist.
While it is true Israel identified an American Naval vessel hours before, as witnessed by the changes of the Liberty's position and status they had no reason to believe the Liberty was that vessel. From your source (note that Rabin made no mention of an American ship in the area):
At 11:24 am, Israeli Chief of Naval Operations received a report that Arish was being shelled from the sea...
Additionally, at 11:27 am Israeli Supreme Command Head of Operations received a report stating that a ship had been shelling Arish, but the shells had fallen short...
At 11:45 am, another report arrived at Supreme Command saying two ships were approaching the Arish coast...
As Commander Oren headed toward Arish, he was informed by Naval Operations of the reported shelling of Arish and told that IAF aircraft would be dispatched to the area after the target had been detected...
Chief of Staff Yitzhak Rabin was concerned that the supposed Egyptian shelling was the prelude to an amphibious landing that could outflank Israeli forces. Rabin reiterated the standing order to sink any unidentified ships in the area, but advised caution, as Soviet vessels were reportedly operating nearby...

Where was my attempt to deceive?

Did you read my post?

Did it not say Israeli government investigations?

Where is the deception in the Israeli government investigations?

I find it extremely unlikely you do not understand the deception you've attempted, therefore I must conclude you are doubling down on it.
Your point was that Israel knew the Liberty was an American ship at the time of the attack and clearly that was not the case.

Why is it that you try and argue against FACT?

The point is that the Israeli government DID know that the ship they were about to attack WAS American!

As stated in the Israeli Government's OWN report... "at least 3 hours before the attack"

Gee's man don't take my word for it... READ THE LINK I POSTED!

The link is flawed so has no validity

Want to back up your statement...

Here's the link that I posted... USS Liberty incident - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Where's yours?

This video claims it was a backroom deal between Johnson and the Israeli's to sink the ship and blame it on Egypt so the US could enter the war.

The video does talk about one of the Israeli pilots who refused 3 times to attack the Liberty until his commanders threatened him with a court martial if he didn't do it.

It also states the Liberty was attacked by Mirage fighters, helicopter gunships and torpedo boats lasting for hours. Which raises the question, with an attack lasting over 3 hours, how this could possibly be mistaken identity?

With an attack lasting three hours, and waves of attackers going in after Israel had apologised to US staff for it, how could they pretend it was accidental?

"Waves of attackers going in after Israel had apologised to US staff for it?" Really? Where do you get such silliness?
No one pretended it was accidental but rather a case of mistaken identity. They even have a name for it: friendly fire.

You do fabricate silly crap and I notice you forgot to include the source of your "facts."

Here ya go dipshit... The Day Israel Attacked America - Special series - Al Jazeera English

So, now show me YOUR link that disproves this fact...

Here ya go dipshit... The Day Israel Attacked America - Special series - Al Jazeera English

Al Jazeera :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He sounds like an Englishman promoting the film he wrote and produced for al Jazeera. So where did he say "The ship didn't have ANY form of communications...It was all being blocked, even the 'distress' channel (in breach of international law)" or "Don't forget that America was already being financed by Zionists!"

Since the US FCC repealed the Fairness Doctrine, anything coming out of Al-Jazeera is likely to be more fair and balanced than anything coming out of the U.S. news media.

Since the US FCC repealed the Fairness Doctrine, anything coming out of Al-Jazeera is likely to be more fair and balanced than anything coming out of the U.S. news media.

:lmao:

That is a huge load of crap. Al Jazeera is a well known anti Israel propaganda bullshit full of lies website.

He sounds like an Englishman promoting the film he wrote and produced for al Jazeera. So where did he say "The ship didn't have ANY form of communications...It was all being blocked, even the 'distress' channel (in breach of international law)" or "Don't forget that America was already being financed by Zionists!"

If you even bothered to watch the video you would know...

If you even bothered to watch the video you would know...

Translation: there is no evidence that "The ship didn't have ANY form of communications...It was all being blocked, even the 'distress' channel (in breach of international law)" or "Don't forget that America was already being financed by Zionists" is true but I'll just continue lying anyway because that's what Nazi scummies do.
You're busted, bitch.

Forum List

Back