A Suppressed atrocity: The day Israel attacked the U.S.A.

Keep it up Kondor. The only way you can "win" a point is to converse with yourself. We can watch with amusement as you make up both ends of the discussion. Is it possible that you would lose both sides of it? I am sure you will come close.
Still haven't managed to figure-out yet that you lost that little exchange, have you? Oh, well. It wasn't terribly important, anyway. Certainly not worth the automatic gainsay.

Yes dear.

Typical attempt to deceive by an anti-Israel/anti-Jew cabalist.
While it is true Israel identified an American Naval vessel hours before, as witnessed by the changes of the Liberty's position and status they had no reason to believe the Liberty was that vessel. From your source (note that Rabin made no mention of an American ship in the area):
At 11:24 am, Israeli Chief of Naval Operations received a report that Arish was being shelled from the sea...
Additionally, at 11:27 am Israeli Supreme Command Head of Operations received a report stating that a ship had been shelling Arish, but the shells had fallen short...
At 11:45 am, another report arrived at Supreme Command saying two ships were approaching the Arish coast...
As Commander Oren headed toward Arish, he was informed by Naval Operations of the reported shelling of Arish and told that IAF aircraft would be dispatched to the area after the target had been detected...
Chief of Staff Yitzhak Rabin was concerned that the supposed Egyptian shelling was the prelude to an amphibious landing that could outflank Israeli forces. Rabin reiterated the standing order to sink any unidentified ships in the area, but advised caution, as Soviet vessels were reportedly operating nearby...

Where was my attempt to deceive?

Did you read my post?

Did it not say Israeli government investigations?

Where is the deception in the Israeli government investigations?

I find it extremely unlikely you do not understand the deception you've attempted, therefore I must conclude you are doubling down on it.
Your point was that Israel knew the Liberty was an American ship at the time of the attack and clearly that was not the case.

Why is it that you try and argue against FACT?

The point is that the Israeli government DID know that the ship they were about to attack WAS American!

As stated in the Israeli Government's OWN report... "at least 3 hours before the attack"

Gee's man don't take my word for it... READ THE LINK I POSTED!

What is wrong with you? I not only read your link, I QUOTED FROM IT and clearly it states the Israelis lost track of the Liberty and did not know they were attacking an American ship. Once again, from your source:
"At about 6:00 am, the aerial naval observer reported that the ship appeared like a U.S. Navy supply ship; the red marker was replaced with a green marker to indicate a neutral vessel, at about 9:00 am... USS Liberty's marker was removed from CCC's Control Table at 11:00 am, due to its positional information being considered stale."

What is wrong with YOU?!?!

Did you read this?

"In the historical report, it was acknowledged that IDF naval headquarters knew at least three hours before the attack that the ship was "an electromagnetic audio-surveillance ship of the U.S. Navy"

Thats from the Israeli Government findings!

I can't be certain if you are being obtuse or are just plain stupid. I already posted that - according to your source - the Liberty was identified at 6:30 am and removed from the IDF charts at 11:30am because the info was considered to be stale. You do understand what that means, right? Your source further states that when requesting the OK to attack Rabin warned only of possible Soviet ships in the area. Evidently he had no reason to believe an American ship was there.

Does the US normally inform their allies of intelligence gathering operations? If so, the NSA forgot to tell us they were spying on us, the Germans, the French, etc. Last time I looked we were supposed to be allies.

Fair enough. For whatever reason, the Navy didn't tell the Israelis we were sending a spy ship into a war zone.

That doesn't prove the Israelis attacked the ship knowing it was American. In fact, it indicates exactly the opposite, that they saw a rickety old ship in a war zone and concluded it was like many similar ships purchased by their enemies after WWII.

Again, what did Israel gain by knowingly attacking an American ship?

That is explained in the documentary, also the Liberty was flying three "stars and stripes" flags, one of which was big enough to be seen miles away. The audio tape evidence clearly shows the Israelis knew the ship was American and confirmed it as such...

Absolute lie. In fact, the audio tape made clear that the pilots did NOT know it was an American ship. All of these CTs are circumstantial at best and break down completely - at least for rational, unbiased people - when they include fabricated "facts."

Does the US normally inform their allies of intelligence gathering operations? If so, the NSA forgot to tell us they were spying on us, the Germans, the French, etc. Last time I looked we were supposed to be allies.

Fair enough. For whatever reason, the Navy didn't tell the Israelis we were sending a spy ship into a war zone.

That doesn't prove the Israelis attacked the ship knowing it was American. In fact, it indicates exactly the opposite, that they saw a rickety old ship in a war zone and concluded it was like many similar ships purchased by their enemies after WWII.

That is explained in the documentary, also the Liberty was flying three "stars and stripes" flags, one of which was big enough to be seen miles away. The audio tape evidence clearly shows the Israelis knew the ship was American and confirmed it as such...

Absolute lie. In fact, the audio tape made clear that the pilots did NOT know it was an American ship. All of these CTs are circumstantial at best and break down completely - at least for rational, unbiased people - when they include fabricated "facts."

And you were there were you SAYSHIT?

I didn't see you give testimony in the video... Denouncing the lies that the survivors gave....

Those survivors WERE there, their testimony is the truth, not your belligerent lies and BS!

Where was my attempt to deceive?

Did you read my post?

Did it not say Israeli government investigations?

Where is the deception in the Israeli government investigations?

I find it extremely unlikely you do not understand the deception you've attempted, therefore I must conclude you are doubling down on it.
Your point was that Israel knew the Liberty was an American ship at the time of the attack and clearly that was not the case.

The point is that the Israeli government DID know that the ship they were about to attack WAS American!

As stated in the Israeli Government's OWN report... "at least 3 hours before the attack"

What is wrong with you? I not only read your link, I QUOTED FROM IT and clearly it states the Israelis lost track of the Liberty and did not know they were attacking an American ship. Once again, from your source:
"At about 6:00 am, the aerial naval observer reported that the ship appeared like a U.S. Navy supply ship; the red marker was replaced with a green marker to indicate a neutral vessel, at about 9:00 am... USS Liberty's marker was removed from CCC's Control Table at 11:00 am, due to its positional information being considered stale."

Did you read this?

"In the historical report, it was acknowledged that IDF naval headquarters knew at least three hours before the attack that the ship was "an electromagnetic audio-surveillance ship of the U.S. Navy"

I can't be certain if you are being obtuse or are just plain stupid. I already posted that - according to your source - the Liberty was identified at 6:30 am and removed from the IDF charts at 11:30am because the info was considered to be stale. You do understand what that means, right? Your source further states that when requesting the OK to attack Rabin warned only of possible Soviet ships in the area. Evidently he had no reason to believe an American ship was there.

Interesting....

You are able to repeat and repeat the same 'fact' over and over until you actually believe it that the removal of a marker on a chart constitutes the non existence of a ship that was seen by SEVERAL Israeli aircraft throughout the day... You see... I did read the article I posted and read the part that YOU find important...

Now, did you read the part where the Israeli government admitted...

Go on, did you read it? Are you able to acknowledge this as fact?

I didn't see you give testimony in the video... Denouncing the lies that the survivors gave....

Those survivors WERE there, their testimony is the truth, not your belligerent lies and BS!

Let's stay on point. You used a credible source but only posted half the story. When called on your lame deception you went into full-spin mode.
You now employ a lame attempt to change the subject.
Bottom line?
Numerous US gov't agencies investigated and conducted hearings and concluded it was a tragic case of friendly fire. Now, back to your spin mode.

Did you read this?

Interesting....

You are able to repeat and repeat the same 'fact' over and over until you actually believe it that the removal of a marker on a chart constitutes the non existence of a ship that was seen by SEVERAL Israeli aircraft throughout the day... You see... I did read the article I posted and read the part that YOU find important...

Now, did you read the part where the Israeli government admitted...

Go on, did you read it? Are you able to acknowledge this as fact?

I not only read it, I stated it to be the case. Why is it so difficult for you to understand that ships move around, that the Med Sea is a big place, and that according to your source the IDF lost track of the Liberty? Are you being obtuse or are you just plain stuck on stupid (kinda like a broken record)?

Let's stay on point. You used a credible source but only posted half the story. When called on your lame deception you went into full-spin mode.
Bottom line?
Numerous US gov't agencies investigated and conducted hearings and concluded it was a tragic case of friendly fire. Now, back to your spin mode.

Jeeze...

I have posted a link to a credible source and you choose "selective copy and paste" tactics in a VERY lame attempt to make some retard point about Israel removing a marker on a chart, a boat moving around the Med... Because yeah, USS Liberty was a freaking speed boat wasn't it racing around the Med towing inflatables!

I really don't give too much of a shit about what "numerous US gov't agencies" concluded.... How can they come to a conclusion without testament of people who were there, of survivors? Don't forget that America was already being financed by Zionists!

I prefer to believe the Israeli government, strange eh, and their admission that they knew the ship was American more than 3 hours before the attack...

So, just suck it up and shut up on your boring drum beat, we have heard it enough already!

Bottom line?

Jeeze...

I have posted a link to a credible source and you choose "selective copy and paste" tactics in a VERY lame attempt to make some retard point about Israel removing a marker on a chart, a boat moving around the Med... Because yeah, USS Liberty was a freaking speed boat wasn't it racing around the Med towing inflatables!

I really don't give too much of a shit about what "numerous US gov't agencies" concluded.... How can they come to a conclusion without testament of people who were there, of survivors? Don't forget that America was already being financed by Zionists!

I prefer to believe the Israeli government, strange eh, and their admission that they knew the ship was American more than 3 hours before the attack...

So, just suck it up and shut up on your boring drum beat, we have heard it enough already!

Whoa! It was YOU who selectively cherry-picked the part of the story that served your agenda and not only TOTALLY IGNORED the part that destroys your conclusion but have repeated closed you eyes and covered your ears when the rest of the story was pointed out to you. So as long as you are going to believe Israel's story, how about at least acknowledging all of it?
Typical Nazi skank ... half-truths.

What did Israel have to gain in the attack?

This video claims it was a backroom deal between Johnson and the Israeli's to sink the ship and blame it on Egypt so the US could enter the war.

The video does talk about one of the Israeli pilots who refused 3 times to attack the Liberty until his commanders threatened him with a court martial if he didn't do it.

It also states the Liberty was attacked by Mirage fighters, helicopter gunships and torpedo boats lasting for hours. Which raises the question, with an attack lasting over 3 hours, how this could possibly be mistaken identity?

This video claims it was a backroom deal between Johnson and the Israeli's to sink the ship and blame it on Egypt so the US could enter the war.

The video does talk about one of the Israeli pilots who refused 3 times to attack the Liberty until his commanders threatened him with a court martial if he didn't do it.

It also states the Liberty was attacked by Mirage fighters, helicopter gunships and torpedo boats lasting for hours. Which raises the question, with an attack lasting over 3 hours, how this could possibly be mistaken identity?

With an attack lasting three hours, how could Israel possibly make it try to seem as if Egypt was the attacker.

I have tried to read this thread, but I have read about this event.

It was an accident admitted to by both sides. Get over it.

teddyearp, et al,

Whatever it is, it is also "old" --- overtaken by events.

(COMMENT)

It is what it is. It's over.

Most Respectfully,
R

With an attack lasting three hours, how could Israel possibly make it try to seem as if Egypt was the attacker.
The way I understand it, if the ship had sunk, that's what LBJ and the Israeli's were going to say.

But since the ship didn't sink...

First off, there is zero proof for this allegation. Second, the ship obviously had communication capabilities. There's no way that Israel would be stupid enough to attack them for three hours and expect them to think it was Egypt.

If you want to conduct a false flag operation like that (i.e Lavon Affair, which didn't actually happen), I would imagine it would be one quick attack. That just seems to make more sense

teddyearp, et al,

Whatever it is, it is also "old" --- overtaken by events.

(COMMENT)

It is what it is. It's over.

Most Respectfully,
R

Have you watched the documentary?

I'm sure the survivors of the attack fully appreciate your sentiments that they should "get over it". How about if someone said, "Suicide bombings happened years ago, so a few Israelis died, they've stopped now, get over it." or to modern Zionists, "Ancient Israel, whatever it is, it's also so "old"----overtaken by events, there's no justification to create a new Isreal based on old stuff."

With an attack lasting three hours, and waves of attackers going in after Israel had apologised to US staff for it, how could they pretend it was accidental?

The way I understand it, if the ship had sunk, that's what LBJ and the Israeli's were going to say.

But since the ship didn't sink...

First off, there is zero proof for this allegation. Second, the ship obviously had communication capabilities. There's no way that Israel would be stupid enough to attack them for three hours and expect them to think it was Egypt.

If you want to conduct a false flag operation like that (i.e Lavon Affair, which didn't actually happen), I would imagine it would be one quick attack. That just seems to make more sense

Fool.

Why do you blather on when you haven't watched the documentaries?
You have just given up on reality, haven't you.

Bottom line?

Jeeze...

Whoa! It was YOU who selectively cherry-picked the part of the story that served your agenda and not only TOTALLY IGNORED the part that destroys your conclusion but have repeated closed you eyes and covered your ears when the rest of the story was pointed out to you. So as long as you are going to believe Israel's story, how about at least acknowledging all of it?
Typical Nazi skank ... half-truths.

What a waste of space you are...

Adios

Forum List

Back