A Study of Teen Female Sexualization on Primetime TV

So because someone doesnt like to be screamed at in public by strangers they are mentally ill huh?

Would you suggest a 14 year old girl enjoy and engauge a pack of men on the street who are talking about her tits and ass?

I think you would find the police would not instruct her to do so.

So because someone doesnt like to be screamed at in public by strangers they are mentally ill huh?

Would you suggest a 14 year old girl enjoy and engauge a pack of men on the street who are talking about her tits and ass?

Who is "screaming" at you in public? are you sure those are not the voices in your head?:cuckoo:

Awww no defense of your lie now and just gentlemenly hate spewing

Uh, you said this to him first:

Quote: Originally Posted by Truthmatters
Nope you asshole I did not.

I talked of being screamed at you lying sack of shit

If you want to be treated equal, don't expect a double standard.

So now you want me to be polite to someone who is lying about what I said?

I never said anything about equal treatment either did I.

I merely said that being screamed at by assholes on the street is not fun for me.

I dont like it.

You can choose to like it if you wish.

You are making it harder on CHILDREN in this world, WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING THAT?

Who is "screaming" at you in public? are you sure those are not the voices in your head?:cuckoo:

Yeap and here we go with some stupid fuck wanting to try and insult me because as a strip club regular he thinks the only value a woman has is to make his tiny dick hard.

Yeap and here we go with some stupid fuck wanting to try and insult me because as a strip club regular he thinks the only value a woman has is to make his tiny dick hard.

Whats your point?

High_Gravity
Belligerent Drunk

About Me
About High_Gravity
Interests
Drinking, going to strip clubs
Occupation

Awww no defense of your lie now and just gentlemenly hate spewing

Uh, you said this to him first:

Quote: Originally Posted by Truthmatters
Nope you asshole I did not.

I talked of being screamed at you lying sack of shit

If you want to be treated equal, don't expect a double standard.

So now you want me to be polite to someone who is lying about what I said?

I never said anything about equal treatment either did I.

I merely said that being screamed at by assholes on the street is not fun for me.

I dont like it.

You can choose to like it if you wish.

You are making it harder on CHILDREN in this world, WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING THAT?

You are bat shit crazy.:cuckoo:

No you are a immature little man who thinks going to strip clubs is how you get to know about women.

They are paid to act like they like you asshole

Do I want to rape those men that I see pics of, or a cute guy in real life that my friends and I comment on? No, I just like to look at a nice body, like men like to look at a nice body on women. Doesn't mean they want to rape them.

sexy-fireman.jpg

:confused::confused::confused:

TEASE!!

:evil:

SexyFireman.jpg.jpeg

Last edited:
Now heres the point, you dont care about the women at all.

You see them as objects and not human beings.

You just want your johnson touched by someone other than rosie palms.

You are so enlightened about women that you have to pay desperate ones to rub you.

Now heres the point, you dont care about the women at all.

You see them as objects and not human beings.

You just want your johnson touched by someone other than rosie palms.

You are so enlightened about women that you have to pay desperate ones to rub you.

How would you know what I do at the strip club? you been following me physco?:cuckoo:

You just told us they rub their booties on you idiot, they dont do that for free.

he said it on the internets , it must be true

maybe it was that five spot in your hand huh?

At least she was participating of her own free will huh?

Now that 14 year old girl who gets screamed at by a pack of strange men doesnt get to choose huh?

Forum List

Back