It's been fun.

Yeah, things look pretty grim as it regards FREE PRESS on the net, alright.

Look, you must intuit that the masters are moving us toward a ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT, right?

Sure there will still be nations, but they are not going to really have much power.

Well given that, do you suppose they are NOT going to take over censorship of the net?

Of course they're not going to allow citizens worldwide to exchange information freely.

The last thing in the world Authoritarians want is for the people to be able to communicate freely.

Who in the fuck are the Republicans to give all of our manufacturing to other nations, then put us so deeply in debt that we will not be able to say no. You damned fools have been supporting the very people that would control us all. All you have to do is look at what happened to Britain when Eisenhower used their debt as leverage during the Suez Canal crisis to realize the situation that the Republicans have put us in.

The newest tax bill is exactly what I am talking about. Instead being fiscally responsible and addressing the deficit, letting all the tax cuts expire, President Obama, the Democrats and Republicans, are now borrowing even more. The 2% cut in SS makes no sense at all, except in the context of defunding the SS system prepatory to a takeover by the multinational bankers.

What we are seeing now is a choice between two parties, neither of which are showing any sense of urgency at all in addressing the fact that we are selling our independence as a nation. In the meantime, we have the Teabaggers and the like, doing all they can to speed the process.

Who in the fuck are the Republicans to give all of our manufacturing to other nations, then put us so deeply in debt that we will not be able to say no. You damned fools have been supporting the very people that would control us all. All you have to do is look at what happened to Britain when Eisenhower used their debt as leverage during the Suez Canal crisis to realize the situation that the Republicans have put us in.

The newest tax bill is exactly what I am talking about. Instead being fiscally responsible and addressing the deficit, letting all the tax cuts expire, President Obama, the Democrats and Republicans, are now borrowing even more. The 2% cut in SS makes no sense at all, except in the context of defunding the SS system prepatory to a takeover by the multinational bankers.

What we are seeing now is a choice between two parties, neither of which are showing any sense of urgency at all in addressing the fact that we are selling our independence as a nation. In the meantime, we have the Teabaggers and the like, doing all they can to speed the process.
Republican is just another name for democrat.

You CAN EXPECT that when the masters finally decide to take control of the internet, that Republicans Democrats, and masters for foreign nations will collectively be behind it.

I run an international corporation that depends on people from all over the world contributing to its development, folks.

The very fact that I can do work with people from places like Iran rather puts the LIE to the propaganda that people have to fear the people of other nations.

In fact most people around the world mostly hope for peace and prosperity for EVERYBODY in the world.

Republican is just another name for democrat.

No, actually it's not. Sure you've got your RINOs and DINOs, but overall what's happening now is the Republicans are moving ever-farther toward the radical right, dragging their moderates with them or ousting them from the party, and all the while demanding that Democrats meet in the middle.

The problem is, that now the "Middle" looks an awful lot like the "Right." Unfortunately, this president doesn't have the backbone to slow it down. Someone somewhere has to have a picture of him with his pants down with a 10-year old boy or some shit. There's no good explanation for this bizarre behavior of his.

Last edited:

You are a fucking asshole. How many factories are you running dirt bag? Fuck You. Could you do anything more to fuck private enterprise over in this country that you are not already doing? Did I remember to say Fuck You? well, just in case ... Fuck You!

You CAN EXPECT that when the masters finally decide to take control of the internet, that Republicans Democrats, and masters for foreign nations will collectively be behind it.

I run an international corporation that depends on people from all over the world contributing to its development, folks.

The very fact that I can do work with people from places like Iran rather puts the LIE to the propaganda that people have to fear the people of other nations.

In fact most people around the world mostly hope for peace and prosperity for EVERYBODY in the world.

Yes most people in the world want peace, But only the strong and free can maiintain peace. Dictators want peace but only by their will.

Who in the fuck are the Demo-rats to raise the corporate taxes so high as to force companies to a more tax-friendly area?

You are a fucking asshole. How many factories are you running dirt bag? Fuck You. Could you do anything more to fuck private enterprise over in this country that you are not already doing? Did I remember to say Fuck You? well, just in case ... Fuck You!

Damn Intense just stepped it up a notch.:clap2:

Who in the fuck are the Demo-rats to raise the corporate taxes so high as to force companies to a more tax-friendly area?

Oh gawd, here we go. I know, if we would just wise up and have more 10-year slave labor available so the owners could keep a lions share of the profits, all our problems would go away. God what were we thinking?:cuckoo:

Oh gawd, here we go. I know, if we would just wise up and have more 10-year slave labor available so the owners could keep a lions share of the profits, all our problems would go away. God what were we thinking?:cuckoo:
So don't shop at Wal-Mart.
I don't

So don't shop at Wal-Mart.
I don't

Don't shop anywhere is more like it. To be sure, Wal-Mart is probably the biggest and most visible offender, but virtually every part of the economy has been cornered by cheap labor and easier compliance abroad. Now'days we make food, guns, and a few cars (mostly from foreign parts), and not a whole lot else...

:eek:

Who in the fuck are the Republicans to give all of our manufacturing to other nations,....

Leave it to OR to take something about the UN and somehow find a way to (incorrectly) blame Republicans. I stopped reading after that first part of the sentence. All I could think of was "huh, who knew Clinton was a Republican when he signed NAFTA?".

Conclusion: OR is nothing more than a partisan hack.

Who in the fuck are the Republicans to give all of our manufacturing to other nations,....

Leave it to OR to take something about the UN and somehow find a way to (incorrectly) blame Republicans. I stopped reading after that first part of the sentence. All I could think of was "huh, who knew Clinton was a Republican when he signed NAFTA?".

Conclusion: OR is nothing more than a partisan hack.
Yep, in fact it's the corporation's themselves that decided to move overseas, but saying that there never should have been a bailout, it was conveniently omitted that GM is one of the companies that has most of its jobs overseas, and that it is continuing to move more jobs over to China. ;)

Forum List

Back