A Study of Teen Female Sexualization on Primetime TV

Someone obviously should post a pic of a nubile young 18 year old woman.....

:eusa_shhh:

and an octopus.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6OfO0ySYho]Pretty Baby Original Trailer 1978 - YouTube[/ame]

The more things change, eh?
I guess so. I never heard of that movie until bones mentioned it earlier in here. Wonder what the reaction would be if they made an updated version of something like that? I'm rather surprised this movie was even tolerated.

I guess so. I never heard of that movie until bones mentioned it earlier in here. Wonder what the reaction would be if they made an updated version of something like that? I'm rather surprised this movie was even tolerated.

It stirred up a bit of controversy back in the late 70's - no more or less than a lot of pop culture events that seem like they have the power to push Western 'Civilization' over the brink, only to be over as suddenly as they start, proving once again that there is life after high school.

The more things change, eh?

It stirred up a bit of controversy back in the late 70's - no more or less than a lot of pop culture events that seem like they have the power to push Western 'Civilization' over the brink, only to be over as suddenly as they start, proving once again that there is life after high school.

Back in the 70's it was difficult to stir up controversey.

Anyone recall Cybill Shepard's teenage strip tease in The Last Picture Show?

NSFW

Go to You Tube and See it For Yourself

Oh and BTW: In the same film, Chloris Leechman seduced a teenage boy.

This was long before it became popular among Jr. High School Teachers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back