FOX News makes you dumb study funded by Soros

Ragnar

<--- Pic is not me
Jan 23, 2010
Cincinnati, OH
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_N1OjGhIFc[/ame]

Duh. (No pun intended)

Alternet: Soros-Funded Study Says Fox Viewers Are &#8220;Stupid&#8221; - Big Journalism

Alternet and other progressive bloggers were far too eager to spread this false information through the blogosphere in an attempt to persuade the public through lies as opposed to presenting their ideas based on any sort of merit.

The “conclusions” were inane as they were based completely on the presupposition that the un-researched questions themselves were valid:

* 91 percent believe the stimulus legislation lost jobs
* 72 percent believe the health reform law will increase the deficit
* 72 percent believe the economy is getting worse
* 60 percent believe climate change is not occurring
* 49 percent believe income taxes have gone up
* 63 percent believe the stimulus legislation did not include any tax cuts
* 56 percent believe Obama initiated the GM/Chrysler bailout
* 38 percent believe that most Republicans opposed TARP
* 63 percent believe Obama was not born in the U.S. (or that it is unclear)

I can do this, too, except base it on actual facts instead of Soros-rhetoric. Watch:

* 91% of Alternet readers likely think that the stimulus created jobs
* 72% believe that the health care law doesn’t increase the deficit
* 72% believe that the economy isn’t getting worse
* 60% believe that climate change is real and polar bears are dying
* 49% believe that taxes haven’t gone up
* 56% believe that Obama didn’t double down on the GM/Chrysler bailouts or that Obama made that even worse by forcing out the board of a private company or how his administration refused to sell its shares and return ownership to private citizens
* 38% believe that Obama didn’t press Bush for the rest of the unspent TARP funds for further spending
* 63% believe that the birther theory was started by Democrats, specifically Hillary Clinton’s old attorney buddy Philip Berg

See how much more honest, compelling, and not stupid it is when you use facts? What is all that Soros money going for? Apparently not for research.

FWIW- links (or multiple links) are provided for everything that follows the following statement in the above text... "I can do this, too, except base it on actual facts instead of Soros-rhetoric. Watch:". See for yourself at the BigJ link above.

CasablancaRenaultRick_sm.jpg

So anything that can be somehow traced to George Soros can be summarily dismissed as not credible?

I guess then it's fair play to dismiss as not credible anything that can be traced to Rupert Murdoch?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

So anything that can be somehow traced to George Soros can be summarily dismissed as not credible?

I guess then it's fair play to dismiss as not credible anything that can be traced to Rupert Murdoch?

It is better to say nothing and be thought a fool, than open your mouth and confirm it.

Well, there is one ongoing survey that is definitely not funded by George Soros that has offered and continues to offer far more evidence that the people who watch Foxnews are stupid...

...this forum.

Comon, people, how much more evidence do you need?

It is better to say nothing and be thought a fool, than open your mouth and confirm it.

What's the difference, ? You want claim that Rupert Murdoch isn't a rightwinger with an agenda?

Let's hear it.

You seem to have forgotten that it's your position that people who get their news from places like Foxnews are stupid.

The irony here is the the wingnut Fox fans object to the survey identifying misinformation for what it is; the 'nuts believe most of it, so they think the survey is biased for disagreeing with them.

What's the difference, ? You want claim that Rupert Murdoch isn't a rightwinger with an agenda?

Let's hear it.

I guess we won't be hearing that. :lol:

You mean it was not funded by Rupert Murdoch?

lol, I know. These morons really stepped into a big pile of it when they came up with this idea -

you can't believe anything that comes from an organization that is funded by a mega-rich guy with a political agenda.

Okay, fair enough. I'll agree to consider any polls with George Soros' fingerprints on them as bullshit,

as long as all you wingnuts agree to consider any 'news' organization with Rupert Murdoch's fingerprints on it as bullshit.

Deal??

Oh, and btw, the connection to Soros here is so comically stretched that that alone makes you clowns look like idiots.

I'd be more worried about the influence of Kevin Bacon on this poll lolol.

funny how they dont trust a study that shows republicans believe the same damned lies the republicans on here who watch Fox tout every day.

They just cant keep their shit straight can they

Wow... such self congratulatory glad handing in this leftist conga line. US, you giving Carbie the courtesy of a reach around here or is he just taking one for the team?

Soros is a known quantity in funding many anti-american groups. He has collapsed 5 currencies already and is now working on collapsing the dollar for his own personal gain. He is desiring of a one world government that he can play shadow ruler behind.

The man is evil, and his useful idiots he's connected to are about as credible as dogshit on a doily is classy.

Oh look! A 'study' done by stooges who are devoted to trying and destroy Fox News! yeah, let's trust the research from the national cigarette manufacturers council too on how safe cigarettes are.

Forum List

Back