A Study of Teen Female Sexualization on Primetime TV

Now do you think the police would advise a teen aged girl to engauge a group of men she doesnt know and smile and coo when they are screaming about her sex parts?

You see MOST women dont like it.

The con chicks here just say the opposite of what I say to be silly.

You wouldnt know because you only like strippers

Now do you think the police would advise a teen aged girl to engauge a group of men she doesnt know and smile and coo when they are screaming about her sex parts?

I really don't know what to tell you, you keep mentioning police and groups of men. I think you are greatly exageratting your stories, do you want all men who look at a woman or cat call to be thrown in jail? I can tell you this in some parts of the country you go there are large groups of people from Mexico and Latin America, in those countries the legal age of consent in 14 and in their eyes they see a 14 year old girl as a legit sexual conquest, I'm not saying I agree but that is the case for them.

I really don't know what to tell you, you keep mentioning police and groups of men. I think you are greatly exageratting your stories, do you want all men who look at a woman or cat call to be thrown in jail? I can tell you this in some parts of the country you go there are large groups of people from Mexico and Latin America, in those countries the legal age of consent in 14 and in their eyes they see a 14 year old girl as a legit sexual conquest, I'm not saying I agree but that is the case for them.

I never mentioned jail did I.

What I did say is I dont like this type of attention.

The con women on here said I should like it and engauge the offenders.

It is my right not to enjoy it dont you think?

Yes strippers are women but they are women who have put themselves in a place to make money from this typeof attention.

They consented huh?

A woman walking down the street ( including 14 year old girls) have not consented to be screamed at with sexual slurs, they are just trying to enjoy their own freedoms.

Yes strippers are women but they are women who have put themselves in a place to make money from this typeof attention.

They consented huh?

A woman walking down the street ( including 14 year old girls) have not consented to be screamed at with sexual slurs, they are just trying to enjoy their own freedoms.

I really don't know what to tell you, I have been around a while and been in some pretty bad areas, but I have never seen a 14 year old girl screamed at by a pack of men like you say, but if this were to happen would I agree with it? no. If you don't like the attention of men, thats up to you also. But, this is a free society, and with a free society you have risks that come with it. If you don't like men cat calling you, dress conservatily or wear one of the burkas that I posted in the other page of this thread. Alot of the times these 14 year old girls "enjoying their freedoms" as you say put themselves in very dangerous situations and should not be dressed like they are full grown women when they are really not ready to handle the attention they will be getting. That problem starts with the parents of that girl, not the "packs of men" who are hollering at her supposedly.

They consented huh?

EZ is a "con woman"?

I'm a "con woman"?

and you wonder why you don't get taken seriously and get called 'truthdoesntmatter'?

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Kat
Truthmatters, I don't like to jump on the bandwagon and pick on you like so many do on here.

Now that I've said that, you really aren't making any sense.

Women have been "catcalled" at since the invention of men. And we women like the eye candy too, have you seen my shirtless pics I, and other women post on here? Do you think they make those "Sexy Firemen" Calendars for the hell of it?

Do I want to rape those men that I see pics of, or a cute guy in real life that my friends and I comment on? No, I just like to look at a nice body, like men like to look at a nice body on women. Doesn't mean they want to rape them.

If a guy is 'catcalling', I just ignore it,or sometimes to confuse them I'll give them my Ms. America wave and laugh......they usually laugh too. They don't want to rape me though, I don't know where you get that idea.

A healthy reality based view. :clap2:

No simple read, especially here.

They consented huh?

STOP!

No "Con Women" said you should like it and 'engage' the offenders. Serioulsy, I see why so many pick on you now. You don't read what others write, you just are blinded by your own views. :cuckoo:

Three times I've asked TM a question and three times she chooses to not only ignore me, she then lies about 'con' women. She's nothing but a lying weasel pos.

Three times I've asked TM a question and three times she chooses to not only ignore me, she then lies about 'con' women. She's nothing but a lying weasel pos.

She has major mental health issues and needs help. All this talk about rabid foaming at the mouth packs of men who scream at 14 year old girls on the street was scarey.:(

who said they were?

What you are all refusing to accept is that screaming a someone in public because you want to wear your sexual desires as a crown is fucking stupid and rude.

When five men scream at a 14 year old girl about her body parts it is MORE wrong than some stupid show having a teen act too adult.

YET here we are in this thread with people telling me there is something wrong with me because I dont like it to happen to me.

They suggest I am a flawed person because I dont like some guy with a tiny penis he has to make up for screams at me about my tits in public.

Im somehow sick because I want to be left alone by strangers and not become the object of their Fuck rating system.

This is the fucked up country we live in.

NO responsibility requested from the people invading my life so they can degrade me.

All the responsibility laid on me to LIKE it.

The people here are happy to condem some TV producer for accepting what they find JUST FINE from individuals on the street.

And in the end they claim its all MY fault for it happening.

You people are fucked up

you use language more fitting of a drunken sailor on a three day pass.
It is no wonder you are getting lambasted in this thread. You should quit while you are behind. You still have not reached your low point.

I am not amazed you think males brains and mouths are not connected making it impossible for them to receive any blame for what comes out of their mouths.
would you just shut the hell up....
You're the village idiot here.
You're the one who stands in the middle of the room screaming that they are right and it's everyone else who is wrong.

I'm fucked up because I dont like to be screamed at in public about sex by strangers?

This is how you people see fair?
Now it's "screaming" you are whining about?

BTW there is no guarantee or right to "fair".
Look, if you want absolute security, STAY HOME.
And stop bothering us with your petty nonsense.

Forum List

Back