A similarity between Muslims and Republicans

Does that mean that it radicals in Israel starting killing people in Gaza it wouldn't be their business?

Since the obvious answer to that is no, you are full of shit and are just covering for your own lack of action.

Afghanistan was our business because the criminals where hiding Osama there.

Your buddy made the claim every Muslim in every country should weed out radicals. And I said they do. Their authorities do so it's not my business or worry. Those radicals in other countries aren't killing Americans. They are fighting their goverments.

They do? You have to show some proof of that.

Did Pakistan give up Osama? Did Yemen give up al-Awlaki ?

No we had to go in and kill them bastards ourselves!

Put up some proof or shut the fuck up!!

Yemen helped find Alwaki and he was killed without due process. He didn't actually commit terror attacks. Same with his 16 year old son

No one has ever said we should. You're arguing against your own strawman.

My point is simple, if the majority of muslims are peaceful as it's been claimed then why don't they weed out the radicals that live among them. My thought as to why they don't, is because they are not as peaceful as they claim and/or they support the radical agenda.

The number of terrorist attacks suggest that not enough, if anything, is being done to eradicate the radical element.

You point to muslims killing uslims in Iraq but fail to realize that the two sects Sunni and Shia have historically despised each other and are fighting over control.

Again you cocksucker ordinary Muslims aren't gonna do that. Their militaries and police do. Such as in Somali or Yemen. The militaries are fighting them like crazy. It's the militaries job and the Police

You seem to have an obsession with my cock. I may have to report you for sexual harrasment.

Why not the people in the neighborhood? Can't they report to the authorities where these assholes are? Hmmm seems like you want the government to fix everything and the people to just sit silent.

Sounds like a typical liberal tenet to me.

There are tribes fighting al Qaeda in Yemen where the fuck have you been?

I disagree. It is our business anytime an American is involved whether they be victim or culprit.

I agree. If you read and understand What I said...I said radicals who cause problems for their country and has nothing to do with americans. If Americans are involved then we are involved. But I was talking about other countries who weed out radicals that cause problems for their countries not for Americans

My point is simple, if the majority of muslims are peaceful as it's been claimed then why don't they weed out the radicals that live among them. My thought as to why they don't, is because they are not as peaceful as they claim and/or they support the radical agenda.

The number of terrorist attacks suggest that not enough, if anything, is being done to eradicate the radical element.

You point to muslims killing uslims in Iraq but fail to realize that the two sects Sunni and Shia have historically despised each other and are fighting over control.

muslims hate other muslims... if they are not the "right kind" of muslim. Its been that way for centuries.

Your speculation is pretty fucking stupid then. My speculation is more believable that nobody got raped at the anti muhamamd film protests

An opinion is just as valid as any other opinion. You don't know half of what you think you know.

You're opinion has no truth whatsoever in it and is a hateful opinion to suggest protesters are raping when they aren't.

Just as truthful as yours. I made no suggestion, however I do realize the possiblility. You're making a claim that you cannot back up. You say nothing occured when you cannot be certain of that. You base it on nothing was reported and nothing was shown on TV. As I've already shown, most rapes and sexual molestation goes unreported, especially in muslim countries.

Fact is you don't read the local papers where an allegation might be mentioned nor do you watch the local media. You were not there at any of the protest so you have absolutely no way of knowing if anything did or did not happen.

Again you cocksucker ordinary Muslims aren't gonna do that. Their militaries and police do. Such as in Somali or Yemen. The militaries are fighting them like crazy. It's the militaries job and the Police

You seem to have an obsession with my cock. I may have to report you for sexual harrasment.

Why not the people in the neighborhood? Can't they report to the authorities where these assholes are? Hmmm seems like you want the government to fix everything and the people to just sit silent.

Who got al-Awlaki?

I agree. If you read and understand What I said...I said radicals who cause problems for their country and has nothing to do with americans. If Americans are involved then we are involved. But I was talking about other countries who weed out radicals that cause problems for their countries not for Americans

muslims hate other muslims... if they are not the "right kind" of muslim. Its been that way for centuries.

No they dont. Muslims don't hate each other stop making stupid statements

An opinion is just as valid as any other opinion. You don't know half of what you think you know.

You're opinion has no truth whatsoever in it and is a hateful opinion to suggest protesters are raping when they aren't.

Just as truthful as yours. I made no suggestion, however I do realize the possiblility. You're making a claim that you cannot back up. You say nothing occured when you cannot be certain of that. You base it on nothing was reported and nothing was shown on TV. As I've already shown, most rapes and sexual molestation goes unreported, especially in muslim countries.

Fact is you don't read the local papers where an allegation might be mentioned nor do you watch the local media. You were not there at any of the protest so you have absolutely no way of knowing if anything did or did not happen.

And the Egyptian police were and CNN was and countless others. Protestign a movie is not raping women. They dont go together

The Islamic protestors are blaming the entire country of America for a film that one asswipe produced and made simply because he produced and made it in America.

Much like the Republicans blame Islam for the actions of a few.

More emotional retardation on both sides.

A few? So now thousands of people in multiple Countries are a few? Thousands more that watched with glee. Hell Millions support the protests.

Compared to the whole Muslim population yes that's very few....you guys are blaming all Muslims it's your claim.

Not us.

So if you blame all Muslims that makes the protestors very few

There are 2 major thoughts from Islam in regards to how to take over the Planet. Which is a commandment from their Prophet supposedly from God.

1 is that they will do as they are doing in Europe. Immigrate and then out breed the Local population.

2 is violent war to overthrow the non Islamic Countries.

There is a very small third belief and that is to just be peaceful and let what ever happens happen. Those who believe that are universally condemned by the other 2 groups.

MILLIONS believe in violence. It is not a few and to further exasperate the situation those for violence are out spoken and violent to those that do not support them in the Muslim world. There is no shortage of terrorists and because of the Arab Spring there may be no shortage of actual Islamic Countries will to use violence to achieve their ends.

Once again for the slow and stupid. Allah through the Prophet has called on all Muslims to control the entire world. To convert or kill all those that do not believe. They are allowed to use non believers as they need them but they are not friends with them and will turn on them at the most opportune moment.

Your buddy made the claim every Muslim in every country should weed out radicals. And I said they do. Their authorities do so it's not my business or worry. Those radicals in other countries aren't killing Americans. They are fighting their goverments.

Yemen helped find Alwaki and he was killed without due process. He didn't actually commit terror attacks. Same with his 16 year old son

Prove it!

Who got al-Awlaki?

Yemen military and US military together. And tribes have actually kicked out al Qaeda from certain neighborhoods and helping a big deal

A few? So now thousands of people in multiple Countries are a few? Thousands more that watched with glee. Hell Millions support the protests.

Compared to the whole Muslim population yes that's very few....you guys are blaming all Muslims it's your claim.

Not us.

So if you blame all Muslims that makes the protestors very few

There are 2 major thoughts from Islam in regards to how to take over the Planet. Which is a commandment from their Prophet supposedly from God.

1 is that they will do as they are doing in Europe. Immigrate and then out breed the Local population.

2 is violent war to overthrow the non Islamic Countries.

There is a very small third belief and that is to just be peaceful and let what ever happens happen. Those who believe that are universally condemned by the other 2 groups.

MILLIONS believe in violence. It is not a few and to further exasperate the situation those for violence are out spoken and violent to those that do not support them in the Muslim world. There is no shortage of terrorists and because of the Arab Spring there may be no shortage of actual Islamic Countries will to use violence to achieve their ends.

Once again for the slow and stupid. Allah through the Prophet has called on all Muslims to control the entire world. To convert or kill all those that do not believe. They are allowed to use non believers as they need them but they are not friends with them and will turn on them at the most opportune moment.

All that writing and you're still an antisemetic nazi

I never said its not our business when Americans are killed. I said it's not our business to who is weeding out radicals. The authorities in those countries are and we dont need to do anything about it. It's their countries who are dealing with radicals

Does that mean that it radicals in Israel starting killing people in Gaza it wouldn't be their business?

Since the obvious answer to that is no, you are full of shit and are just covering for your own lack of action.

Afghanistan was our business because the criminals were hiding Osama there.

you mean like the pakistan's did with osama living amongst them...you mean weeding him out like that? In my opinion, the reason we left the pakistan's out of the loop when he went in after his sorry ass... was becasue the pakistan's were harboring and protecting him.

And the Egyptian police were and CNN was and countless others. Protestign a movie is not raping women. They dont go together

You need to grow up and be somebody.

Prove it!

Anwar al-Awlaki killed in Yemen - Middle East - Al Jazeera English

Man people from Texas are really fucking dumb

The Islamic protestors are blaming the entire country of America for a film that one asswipe produced and made simply because he produced and made it in America.

Much like the Republicans blame Islam for the actions of a few.

More emotional retardation on both sides.

Heck, there's lots of similarities between Muslims and Republicans.
1. Both have a large % of religious fanatics.
2. Both want to restrict women's rights.
3. Neither want Church / State separation.
4. Both want to bring about the end of the world.
5. Both hate gays.
6. Republicans want to go back to the dark ages and Muslims haven't emerged from the dark ages yet.
7. They both love them some guns.

just as many similarities with the democrats......

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/247610-a-similarity-between-muslims-and-democrats.html

Afghanistan was our business because the criminals were hiding Osama there.

you mean like the pakistan's did with osama living amongst them...you mean weeding him out like that? In my opinion, the reason we left the pakistan's out of the loop when he went in after his sorry ass... was becasue the pakistan's were harboring and protecting him.

I never defended Pakistan and no one has proof they were hiding him or protecting him. The whole Osama bin laden thing is fishy

Obama ordered that. Yet you support him. Go figure.

No they dont. Muslims don't hate each other stop making stupid statements

I suggest you ask the kurds that......

Forum List

Back