A similarity between Muslims and Republicans

No one has ever said we should. You're arguing against your own strawman.

My point is simple, if the majority of muslims are peaceful as it's been claimed then why don't they weed out the radicals that live among them. My thought as to why they don't, is because they are not as peaceful as they claim and/or they support the radical agenda.

The number of terrorist attacks suggest that not enough, if anything, is being done to eradicate the radical element.

You point to muslims killing uslims in Iraq but fail to realize that the two sects Sunni and Shia have historically despised each other and are fighting over control.

muslims hate other muslims... if they are not the "right kind" of muslim. Its been that way for centuries.

No they dont. Muslims don't hate each other stop making stupid statements

Good GOD you are stupid. Shiite and Sunni have been at war for HUNDREDS of years. You are once again making statements about things you have absolutely no KNOWLEDGE of.

No one has ever said we should. You're arguing against your own strawman.

My point is simple, if the majority of muslims are peaceful as it's been claimed then why don't they weed out the radicals that live among them. My thought as to why they don't, is because they are not as peaceful as they claim and/or they support the radical agenda.

The number of terrorist attacks suggest that not enough, if anything, is being done to eradicate the radical element.

You point to muslims killing uslims in Iraq but fail to realize that the two sects Sunni and Shia have historically despised each other and are fighting over control.

muslims hate other muslims... if they are not the "right kind" of muslim. Its been that way for centuries.

I beg to differ.... yes they sure do. I suggest you ask the kurds that......

They do? You have to show some proof of that.

Did Pakistan give up Osama? Did Yemen give up al-Awlaki ?

No we had to go in and kill them bastards ourselves!

Put up some proof or shut the fuck up!!

Yemen helped find Alwaki and he was killed without due process. He didn't actually commit terror attacks. Same with his 16 year old son

Obama ordered that. Yet you support him. Go figure.

I was against obama on that issue

You're opinion has no truth whatsoever in it and is a hateful opinion to suggest protesters are raping when they aren't.

Just as truthful as yours. I made no suggestion, however I do realize the possiblility. You're making a claim that you cannot back up. You say nothing occured when you cannot be certain of that. You base it on nothing was reported and nothing was shown on TV. As I've already shown, most rapes and sexual molestation goes unreported, especially in muslim countries.

Fact is you don't read the local papers where an allegation might be mentioned nor do you watch the local media. You were not there at any of the protest so you have absolutely no way of knowing if anything did or did not happen.

And the Egyptian police were and CNN was and countless others. Protestign a movie is not raping women. They dont go together

just asking... why does it have to be just women they are raping?

Oh so you're anti Paelstinain and anti Turkey can you give me a reason to not suspect you of being Jewish? Israelis love Kurds ever since Turkey sent a flotilla

Good GOD you are stupid. Shiite and Sunni have been at war for HUNDREDS of years. You are once again making statements about things you have absolutely no KNOWLEDGE of.

I know shia and Sunni organization hate each other. Not the people though. And her post was so irrelevant

:eusa_shhh:

ssshhh...... muslims dont hate other muslims...didnt you know that?

Just as truthful as yours. I made no suggestion, however I do realize the possiblility. You're making a claim that you cannot back up. You say nothing occured when you cannot be certain of that. You base it on nothing was reported and nothing was shown on TV. As I've already shown, most rapes and sexual molestation goes unreported, especially in muslim countries.

Fact is you don't read the local papers where an allegation might be mentioned nor do you watch the local media. You were not there at any of the protest so you have absolutely no way of knowing if anything did or did not happen.

And the Egyptian police were and CNN was and countless others. Protestign a movie is not raping women. They dont go together

Men or women the rapist would get death penalty. Like I said I checked every Arabic website, every Egyptian website, their police sites and no rapes. Rape isn't gonna happen at an anti Muhamamd film protest. Rape can still happen anywhere in a country but not at the protests or by the protesters

I know shia and Sunni organization hate each other. Not the people though. And her post was so irrelevant

They kill each other and that not Al queda is what the fighting in Iraq is about.

They kill each other and that not Al queda is what the fighting in Iraq is about.

Al Qaeda is attacking the goverment and whether you like it or not when they bomb shias its a response to shia militias who bomb Sunni mosques. Like the Mahdi army I can show you a video

Oh so you're anti Paelstinain and anti Turkey can you give me a reason to not suspect you of being Jewish? Israelis love Kurds ever since Turkey sent a flotilla

sorry.... not jewish. But i am sure it fits your world view.

That's wierd because most Jews are anti Muslim, Palestinian and Turkish. Do you have a Jewish background? I am more than sure you do because you have that a bias Jews have against those 3 certain people

Al Qaeda is attacking the goverment and whether you like it or not when they bomb shias its a response to shia militias who bomb Sunni mosques. Like the Mahdi army I can show you a video

You just said they don't kill each other and now you are going to show me a video that PROVES they DO kill each other? Are you brain dead?

Men or women the rapist would get death penalty. Like I said I checked every Arabic website, every Egyptian website, their police sites and no rapes. Rape isn't gonna happen at an anti Muhamamd film protest. Rape can still happen anywhere in a country but not at the protests or by the protesters

Rape isnt gonna happen?

then you are very naive in your understanding ....of a mod mentality. Throw in anyone not in full sympathy with the crowd and watch what happens.

That's wierd because most Jews are anti Muslim, Palestinian and Turkish. Do you have a Jewish background? I am more than sure you do because you have that a bias Jews have against those 3 certain people

Let me get this right..... a bunch of Muslims Thousands possible millions support terror but you say we can't judge all Muslims because of that.... then you go off about what Jews supposedly believe? REALLY?

The Islamic protestors are blaming the entire country of America for a film that one asswipe produced and made simply because he produced and made it in America.

Much like the Republicans blame Islam for the actions of a few.

More emotional retardation on both sides.

Only leftist and muslims mass murder people for being different than them.

True story.

Damn! I leave the country for a couple of weeks and this kind of asinine shit shows up on USMB? What the fuck is wrong with RAVI?

The is no comparison between US Republicans and Muslim terrorists....only contrast.

What idiots like RAVI seem to do (repeatedly) is to try and paint Republicans with ALL of the attributes of some mentally deranged asshole like Muslim extremists. That is an extreme view in itself, putting RAVI closer to the radical Muslims than she thinks.

This is just another asinine criticism using invalid equivalences of Republicans with radical groups of people such as Nazis, the KKK, Muslim terrorists....

That's all you goddamned brain dead liberals have to argue with...stupid fuckin' untruths and emotional lies.

I doubt that the average IQ of liberals on this board exceeds their average age.

Middle eastern Muslims are living in the Stone Age, are incorrigibly retarded and will NEVER fit in with modern day society. Unfortunately, they breed like rats and will never be extinct.

It is ludicrous to attempt to compare Republicans, Democrats, Evangelicals, Tea Partyers, Communists, Bigots, Racists, Anarchists or any other group to a mass of maniacal assholes that want to kill everyone that does not believe as they do.
Awesome meltdown. I noted a similarity between Muslims and Republicans and you pretty much peed your pants.
Hardly so. I merely pointed out the utter stupidity of your post. My comments stand...and my pants are dry!

depends?

sorry.... still cold on your marks. :eusa_clap:

But as i said.... it would fit your world view.... nice try again.

Forum List

Back