A similarity between Muslims and Republicans

We were talking about rapes occurring at any anti Muhamamd film protests. Nice deflection cocksucker

Yes we were talking about rapes, You said none were reported therefore none happened.

I simply put forth facts as to percentages of rapes and why rapes go unreported.

Not my fault you refuse to face the facts.

There are cameras and media all over the anti muhamamd film protests so there were no rapes. It's a lie why can't you just accept it man. Just shutup and stop wasting your time. Trying to prove something that never happened.

And even if there was that would make it a rapist who raped a woman and is a criminal.

Not" How many embassadors raped, killed, and dragged the dead around?"

Oh I'm sure if they were going to rape someone they would be sure to stand in front of the camera. :cuckoo:

Your seem to be contradicting yourself.

Should we or should we not concern ourselves with Americans on foreign soil? Either protecting them or seeking out those that do them harm?

Again I never said that you misread the post. America is doing everything to stop radicals from harming Americans we already are at war with Alqaeda.

I misread nothing.

As a matter of fact Americans under Obama isn't doing enough to protect US citizens abroad. Case in point, American Ambassador Christopher Stevens was not protected by the contingent of Marines that usually safeguard embassies and instead was guarded by Libyan and State Department security officers.

Oh but White House Senior Advisor and Obama confidante Valerie Jarrett has a full Secret Service detail on vacation in Martha’s Vineyard, according to Democratic pollster Pat Caddell.

Read post 86 again I said countries who Are arresting radicals who are stirring up problems in their country is not the businees of an average everyday American it is the business of an average everyday Yemeni for example

Last edited:
Yes we were talking about rapes, You said none were reported therefore none happened.

I simply put forth facts as to percentages of rapes and why rapes go unreported.

Not my fault you refuse to face the facts.

There are cameras and media all over the anti muhamamd film protests so there were no rapes. It's a lie why can't you just accept it man. Just shutup and stop wasting your time. Trying to prove something that never happened.

And even if there was that would make it a rapist who raped a woman and is a criminal.

Oh I'm sure if they were going to rape someone they would be sure to stand in front of the camera. :cuckoo:

There are no woman at those protests and the protesters aren't raping anyone. Stop speculating like a lunatic and just shut up about it. There is no reason for those protesters of the Muhamamd film to rape anyone. So they aren't raping nor killing. They are protesting and rioting. Al Qaeda was the one who killed

Again I never said that you misread the post. America is doing everything to stop radicals from harming Americans we already are at war with Alqaeda.

I misread nothing.

As a matter of fact Americans under Obama isn't doing enough to protect US citizens abroad. Case in point, American Ambassador Christopher Stevens was not protected by the contingent of Marines that usually safeguard embassies and instead was guarded by Libyan and State Department security officers.

Oh but White House Senior Advisor and Obama confidante Valerie Jarrett has a full Secret Service detail on vacation in Martha’s Vineyard, according to Democratic pollster Pat Caddell.

Read post 86 again I said countries who Are arresting radicals who are stirring up problems in their country is not the businees of an average everyday American it is the business of an average everyday Yemeni for example

I disagree. It is our business anytime an American is involved whether they be victim or culprit.

There are no woman at those protests and the protesters aren't raping anyone. Stop speculating like a lunatic and just shut up about it. There is no reason for those protesters of the Muhamamd film to rape anyone. So they aren't raping nor killing. They are protesting and rioting. Al Qaeda was the one who killed

You weren't there. You have no basis on which to make that claim other than you didn't see one on TV. I can speculate just as much as you can.

I misread nothing.

I disagree. It is our business anytime an American is involved whether they be victim or culprit.

I agree. If you read and understand What I said...I said radicals who cause problems for their country and has nothing to do with americans. If Americans are involved then we are involved. But I was talking about other countries who weed out radicals that cause problems for their countries not for Americans

You weren't there. You have no basis on which to make that claim other than you didn't see one on TV. I can speculate just as much as you can.

Your speculation is pretty fucking stupid then. My speculation is more believable that nobody got raped at the anti muhamamd film protests

Why didnt you just see you hate muslims from the start? Oh so now we are talking about the Koran? The bible has more references to violence.

Osama bin laden did things for political reasons and "fought in afghanistan" against the soviets because he felt he needed to. Then he started demanding America to leave and many other things. Then he declared religous things. He was lost and stupid

Maybe so, but you don't see Christians out terrorizing the world. Now do you?

Everything Osama did was for religious purposes and only an apologetic moron would think otherwise.

Although bin Laden possessed views similar to Wahhabi Islam, his ideology was different in crucial ways. First, Wahhabi doctrine is very clear that only political leaders can call for jihad, making bin Laden's calls illegitimate. Secondly, Wahhabi Islam has positioned itself very clearly behind the Saudi royal family, in contradiction to bin Laden's repeated calls for the overthrow of the Saudi government, and it does not allow for disobedience to a ruler unless the rule commands that his/her subjects violate religious commandments.

Furthermore, the basic goals of bin Laden are different. bin Laden was most interested in "resisting western domination and combating regimes that fail to rule according to Islamic law." However, Wahhabism focuses on correct methods of worshipping God, removing idols, and ensuring adherence to Islamic law.

I know what Wahhabism is and didnt bin laden break all relationships with the Saudi goverment and his family?

And it's alqaeda terrorizing Muslims and Christians...most of the car bombings in Iraq are against muslims.

So again you cannot generalize Muslims. Because Muslims as whole dont want to terrorize their own people it wouldn't make sense.

Did he give back all the money he inherited? I guess he didn't break all his ties then, did he?

Ok then you're a nazi. No one is claiming to be peaceful and I'm sure Yemen and dozens other countries are arresting radicals and killing radicals for causing trouble in their countries. That's the police's Job. Not our business

Islam has never claimed to be the religion of peace?

It is our business when our fellow Americans are murdered.

I know you don't think so and evidently nor does Obama.

I never said its not our business when Americans are killed. I said it's not our business to who is weeding out radicals. The authorities in those countries are and we dont need to do anything about it. It's their countries who are dealing with radicals

Does that mean that it radicals in Israel starting killing people in Gaza it wouldn't be their business?

Since the obvious answer to that is no, you are full of shit and are just covering for your own lack of action.

Maybe so, but you don't see Christians out terrorizing the world. Now do you?

Everything Osama did was for religious purposes and only an apologetic moron would think otherwise.

Although bin Laden possessed views similar to Wahhabi Islam, his ideology was different in crucial ways. First, Wahhabi doctrine is very clear that only political leaders can call for jihad, making bin Laden's calls illegitimate. Secondly, Wahhabi Islam has positioned itself very clearly behind the Saudi royal family, in contradiction to bin Laden's repeated calls for the overthrow of the Saudi government, and it does not allow for disobedience to a ruler unless the rule commands that his/her subjects violate religious commandments.

Furthermore, the basic goals of bin Laden are different. bin Laden was most interested in "resisting western domination and combating regimes that fail to rule according to Islamic law." However, Wahhabism focuses on correct methods of worshipping God, removing idols, and ensuring adherence to Islamic law.

I know what Wahhabism is and didnt bin laden break all relationships with the Saudi goverment and his family?

And it's alqaeda terrorizing Muslims and Christians...most of the car bombings in Iraq are against muslims.

So again you cannot generalize Muslims. Because Muslims as whole dont want to terrorize their own people it wouldn't make sense.

Did he give back all the money he inherited? I guess he didn't break all his ties then, did he?

Didn't saudi Arabia freeze his assets? 250 million was enough?

Didn't saudi Arabia freeze his assets? 250 million was enough?

Your claim was he cut the ties, you lied.

I agree. If you read and understand What I said...I said radicals who cause problems for their country and has nothing to do with americans. If Americans are involved then we are involved. But I was talking about other countries who weed out radicals that cause problems for their countries not for Americans

No one has ever said we should. You're arguing against your own strawman.

My point is simple, if the majority of muslims are peaceful as it's been claimed then why don't they weed out the radicals that live among them. My thought as to why they don't, is because they are not as peaceful as they claim and/or they support the radical agenda.

The number of terrorist attacks suggest that not enough, if anything, is being done to eradicate the radical element.

You point to muslims killing uslims in Iraq but fail to realize that the two sects Sunni and Shia have historically despised each other and are fighting over control.

Islam has never claimed to be the religion of peace?

It is our business when our fellow Americans are murdered.

I know you don't think so and evidently nor does Obama.

I never said its not our business when Americans are killed. I said it's not our business to who is weeding out radicals. The authorities in those countries are and we dont need to do anything about it. It's their countries who are dealing with radicals

Does that mean that it radicals in Israel starting killing people in Gaza it wouldn't be their business?

Since the obvious answer to that is no, you are full of shit and are just covering for your own lack of action.

Afghanistan was our business because the criminals were hiding Osama there.

Your buddy made the claim every Muslim in every country should weed out radicals. And I said they do. Their authorities do so it's not my business or worry. Those radicals in other countries aren't killing Americans. They are fighting their goverments.

Last edited:
The Islamic protestors are blaming the entire country of America for a film that one asswipe produced and made simply because he produced and made it in America.

Much like the Republicans blame Islam for the actions of a few.

More emotional retardation on both sides.

Do you actually say duh, dar and drool or is it just how you write?

Your speculation is pretty fucking stupid then. My speculation is more believable that nobody got raped at the anti muhamamd film protests

An opinion is just as valid as any other opinion. You don't know half of what you think you know.

My point is simple, if the majority of muslims are peaceful as it's been claimed then why don't they weed out the radicals that live among them. My thought as to why they don't, is because they are not as peaceful as they claim and/or they support the radical agenda.

The number of terrorist attacks suggest that not enough, if anything, is being done to eradicate the radical element.

You point to muslims killing uslims in Iraq but fail to realize that the two sects Sunni and Shia have historically despised each other and are fighting over control.

Again you cocksucker ordinary Muslims aren't gonna do that. Their militaries and police do. Such as in Somali or Yemen. The militaries are fighting them like crazy. It's the militaries job and the Police

An opinion is just as valid as any other opinion. You don't know half of what you think you know.

You're opinion has no truth whatsoever in it and is a hateful opinion to suggest protesters are raping when they aren't.

The Islamic protestors are blaming the entire country of America for a film that one asswipe produced and made simply because he produced and made it in America.

Much like the Republicans blame Islam for the actions of a few.

More emotional retardation on both sides.

Heck, there's lots of similarities between Muslims and Republicans.
1. Both have a large % of religious fanatics.
2. Both want to restrict women's rights.
3. Neither want Church / State separation.
4. Both want to bring about the end of the world.
5. Both hate gays.
6. Republicans want to go back to the dark ages and Muslims haven't emerged from the dark ages yet.
7. They both love them some guns.

Afghanistan was our business because the criminals where hiding Osama there.

Your buddy made the claim every Muslim in every country should weed out radicals. And I said they do. Their authorities do so it's not my business or worry. Those radicals in other countries aren't killing Americans. They are fighting their goverments.

They do? You have to show some proof of that.

Did Pakistan give up Osama? Did Yemen give up al-Awlaki ?

No we had to go in and kill them bastards ourselves!

Put up some proof or shut the fuck up!!

Again you cocksucker ordinary Muslims aren't gonna do that. Their militaries and police do. Such as in Somali or Yemen. The militaries are fighting them like crazy. It's the militaries job and the Police

You seem to have an obsession with my cock. I may have to report you for sexual harrasment.

Why not the people in the neighborhood? Can't they report to the authorities where these assholes are? Hmmm seems like you want the government to fix everything and the people to just sit silent.

Sounds like a typical liberal tenet to me.

Forum List

Back