A serious man/ the 4th type

thats it? are they b/w...come on mr fitnah... life is in the details...

i watched...the gay sisters....no not that....1950 ish or so...good cast..gig young...stanwyck ....then watched...old acqaintences....bette davis...both b/w...nice way to spend a few hours...i enjoyed the flair of both movies and the fashion....edith head was the fashion designer...

now a bit of trivia..for those who watch million dollar listings.....josh's grandmother who is always giving him good business advice..is none other than....famed fashion designer...edith head

(see fit...that is how you do a review...a little flair...a little education...we got a review...rex reed was gay you know?)

i watched a bit of that new travolta/washington remake..taking of pen 123 or something....

it was okay....i really didnt see it going anywhere,,,,o and the remake of hairspray with travolta in drag...i have this sick thing about travolta....dont ask...it would take years of intense therapy

The Forth Kind is a thriller that borrows a little bit of the Blair witch marketing technique mixed with the film styles of Woodstock and the 1966 Grand Prix.
It is as factual as any Micheal Moore documentary.
The story is hinged on real disappearances in Nome Alaska and features some of the souring beauty of Americas Largest state.
It is a well cast and filmed story ,that pulls you in with each new sequence .leaving you wondering if that was real and are you next?

A serious man take a look at life of a jewish family in a college town in the year 1967 what could be funnier.

Forum List

Back