Drag Queen invited by Kamala Harris to the White House to celebrate Pride Month was just accused of multiple s*xual ass*ults

Context matters. Even if you refuse to see it.

What context? That I am rejecting your nonsense?

I can point out a photograph of President Nixon standing with Chairman Mao. Does that mean Nixon was a secret Communist, or that Mao was a secret Capitalist?

It's just a freaking photograph, so what? Mark Chapman was photographed with John Lennon, Bill Clinton has photographs with Jeffrey Epstein. Famous people take photographs with people all the freaming time. The difference is, most of us are sane enough to recognize it is just a photograph and nothing more.

Only the brain damaged, mentally unstable, or highly politically driven types try to make it more than that.

What context? That I am rejecting your nonsense?

I can point out a photograph of President Nixon standing with Chairman Mao. Does that mean Nixon was a secret Communist, or that Mao was a secret Capitalist?

It's just a freaking photograph, so what? Mark Chapman was photographed with John Lennon, Bill Clinton has photographs with Jeffrey Epstein. Famous people take photographs with people all the freaming time. The difference is, most of us are sane enough to recognize it is just a photograph and nothing more.

Only the brain damaged, mentally unstable, or highly politically driven types try to make it more than that.

What nonsense? It's a picture of Trump with Epstein. That apparently bothers you because you, like some others here, tried to dismiss it as a fake. That says more about you than it does about Trump.

That apparently bothers you because you, like some others here, tried to dismiss it as a fake.

And please, tell me where exactly I "dismissed" it. I simply pointed out an inconsistency in it, nothing more and nothing less.

You really have a stick up your ass about this I can see. Tell me, are you equally making insane rants about the thousands of others who have had their pictures taken with him?

Or how about others who have had their pictures taken with President Trump?

I am sorry, I really do have no idea what you are going on about, and it is coming off as somewhat mental to be honest. But please, show us all exactly where I tried to dismiss anything.

Than show us exactly on a doll where that hurt you.

And please, tell me where exactly I "dismissed" it. I simply pointed out an inconsistency in it, nothing more and nothing less.

You really have a stick up your ass about this I can see. Tell me, are you equally making insane rants about the thousands of others who have had their pictures taken with him?

Or how about others who have had their pictures taken with President Trump?

I am sorry, I really do have no idea what you are going on about, and it is coming off as somewhat mental to be honest. But please, show us all exactly where I tried to dismiss anything.

Than show us exactly on a doll where that hurt you.

It wasn't just that you "pointed out an inconsistency." You did that as a response to a photograph denier who was pointing out what other discrepancies he was mentioning. Who knows why you deny the implication you offered?

Who knows why you deny the implication you offered?

The implication is entirely in your own mind. And I notice, you have yet to validate any of the charges you have made against me. You just hurl claims and are able to back up none of them.

This is yet another one, nothing of importance to see here.

The implication is entirely in your own mind. And I notice, you have yet to validate any of the charges you have made against me. You just hurl claims and are able to back up none of them.

This is yet another one, nothing of importance to see here.

the-denial-is-fbfb5f50b4.jpg

And you have yet to actually back up anything you claim. I take it this is a pattern with you? You make something up then repeat it endlessly until everybody gets sick of your antics?

Funny how you claim I said something, then when repeatedly challenged you can not actually back up anything you claimed.

And you have yet to actually back up anything you claim. I take it this is a pattern with you? You make something up then repeat it endlessly until everybody gets sick of your antics?

Funny how you claim I said something, then when repeatedly challenged you can not actually back up anything you claimed.

LOL

I already backed it up. Not my problem you struggle with English.

Forum List

Back