Drag Queen invited by Kamala Harris to the White House to celebrate Pride Month was just accused of multiple s*xual ass*ults

And you moronically assumed it was an undated, unsourced photo, without knowing shit about it.

And yes, it's dated.... 2/12/2000

And yes it's sourced... Davidoff Studios/Getty Images
Nothing in your cut and paste photo identified that.

So we're left to ask again, what vast conspiracy theory are you floating that is supported by the photo?

Nothing in your cut and paste photo identified that.

So we're left to ask again, what vast conspiracy theory are you floating that is supported by the photo?

In response to your post, I posted a link with the date and source of the photos.

In response to your post, I posted a link with the date and source of the photos.

In response to your cutting and pasting a photo;

In response to your cutting and pasting a photo;

I never said there was a conspiracy. I said it sucks being photographed with a sex offender.

View attachment 919196

Hard to believe all these sexually deranged perverts are out there sexually assaulting children and adults.
Oh, and conducting mass shootings.

Weird.

That tracks.

DemoKKKrats LOVE these kinds of sexual crimes.

I never said there was a conspiracy. I said it sucks being photographed with a sex offender.

So.. your cutting and pasting was really about childish rage. Cutting and pasting a photo was just a soothing balm to assuage your TDS.

So.. your cutting and pasting was really about childish rage. Cutting and pasting a photo was just a soothing balm to assuage your TDS.

Nope. It was in juxtaposition with the OP's image.

Of course, you're fine with Biden taking a selfie with the tranny who went topless on the White House lawn.

But a random photo that happened to capture Trump next to Epstein is cause to feverishly cut and paste that photo.

Really, really the sign of a pathology you need help with.

View attachment 919196

Hard to believe all these sexually deranged perverts are out there sexually assaulting children and adults.
Oh, and conducting mass shootings.

Weird.

Just 19 more to go, until he is tied with Trump!

Underachiever.

Of course, you're fine with Biden taking a selfie with the tranny who went topless on the White House lawn.

But a random photo that happened to capture Trump next to Epstein is cause to feverishly cut and paste that photo.

It’s more pearl clutching and vapors from the fake weak knee crowd
Almost 25 years ago private citizen Donald Trump was in a photo taken by who knows nor why. Oh The Horor and down to the fainting couch you Fakes.
Then maybe 10 years later Trump runs into him again and has found out what a horror Epstein is and he kicks him out.
Those are the facts that lib loons have twisted into lying lunacy

Who posted a photo of Biden with a topless tyranny? Are you fantasizing about that?

Who posted a photo of Biden with a topless tyranny? Are you fantasizing about that?
I don't know if anyone posted a photo of Biden with a topless tyranny?

Explain the conspiracy theory you believe is supported by a random photo of Trump standing near Epstein.

Forum List

Back