Drag Queen invited by Kamala Harris to the White House to celebrate Pride Month was just accused of multiple s*xual ass*ults

I don't know if anyone posted a photo of Biden with a topless tyranny?

Explain the conspiracy theory you believe is supported by a random photo of Trump standing near Epstein.

You said there was such a photo. So you lied?

clearly photo shopped, notice the contrasting black line along the left arm of Ivanka against Epstein with no similar line, on Epstein's date, contrasting with Epstein's body. There is also a black/shadow error on the pant leg of the lady in red

Not to mention that the focus is skewed.

LOL

Trump alone is more than Democrats combined. Try and find Democrats telling over 30,000 lies and mistruths...

You still believe the thirty thousand lies thingy.
AAAAAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAAAA!

LOL

Your vacuous denials are amusing. Is it your contention that Epstein was never at Mar-a-Raided?

Who denied anything? As is all too often, you seen to think I have some kind of agenda or something.

I simply pointed out that the focus is skewed. I could not give a rat's ass if he had been there or not. Even if he had, that means absolutely nothing.

Charles Manson was a house guest for Brian Wilson and even wrote a Beach Boys song. Does that mean that Brian Wilson and the Beach Boys supported him or what he and his followers did later?

Who denied anything? As is all too often, you seen to think I have some kind of agenda or something.

I simply pointed out that the focus is skewed. I could not give a rat's ass if he had been there or not. Even if he had, that means absolutely nothing.

Charles Manson was a house guest for Brian Wilson and even wrote a Beach Boys song. Does that mean that Brian Wilson and the Beach Boys supported him or what he and his followers did later?

You denied the authenticity of the photo. Adding a suspicious detail in response to another poster citing suspicious details to back his assertion the photo is photoshopped, absolutely is an implication you also believe it was doctored.

You denied the authenticity of the photo.

I pointed out an inconsistency.

Holy hell, do you really just attack anybody that does not support anything you claim? Anybody is with you, or against you?

There is a photo of John Lennon with Mark Chapman, does that mean anything?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back