A Sad Day for Truthers......Another 9-11 Aniversary

Ummmm.....when any skyscraper collapses the debris pile will be shorter than the building. That is why they call it a "collapse."
No shit. So it looks like you owe me an apology for insulting me for saying the towers were mosly air, doesn't it?

But you won't.
Dumbass. (And stop trying to shoplift my style you ignorant fuckwad)
Sorry. I didn't know you had the franchise for insulting people on the internet.

Dumbass. :lol:
Also, you're ignoring the fact he said the twin towers were "mostly air." Ignore that again you cocksucking crybaby.
Why should I ignore it? I said it first. Dumbass.

Can't help but notice, though, that while you called me a dumbass for saying it, you praise George for saying the same thing.

Oh, yeah, that's because you're a blind partisan hack. Not to mention a dumbass. :lol:

Ummmm.....when any skyscraper collapses the debris pile will be shorter than the building. That is why they call it a "collapse."
No shit. So it looks like you owe me an apology for insulting me for saying the towers were mosly air, doesn't it?

But you won't.
Sorry. I didn't know you had the franchise for insulting people on the internet.

Also, you're ignoring the fact he said the twin towers were "mostly air." Ignore that again you cocksucking crybaby.

Can't help but notice, though, that while you called me a dumbass for saying it, you praise George for saying the same thing.

Oh, yeah, that's because you're a blind partisan hack. Not to mention a dumbass. :lol:

George didn't say the same thing but don't let "sub-atomic" nuke your nano-size cognition.

You tried explaining the time of collapse by saying the towers were "mostly air" you fucking joke. It's just too stoopid to even entertain anymore.

George didn't say the same thing but don't let "sub-atomic" nuke your nano-size cognition.
Oh, no, I understand. You're nothing but knee-jerk opposition to conservatives and slavish, unthinking support for fellow leftists.
You tried explaining the time of collapse by saying the towers were "mostly air" you fucking joke. It's just too stoopid to even entertain anymore.
No, I didn't explain the time of the collapse. Dumbass. I explained that buildings are mostly empty space.

Oh, no, I understand. You're nothing but knee-jerk opposition to conservatives and slavish, unthinking support for fellow leftists.
No, I didn't explain the time of the collapse. Dumbass. I explained that buildings are mostly empty space.

yes, a truly inane, meaningless line lifted right from the pages of popular mechanics

yes, a truly inane, meaningless line lifted right from the pages of popular mechanics
Perhaps you can explain why the volume of rubble was much, much smaller than the towers themselves.

Put up or shut up, dumbass. I grow tired of the Troofer retardery.

Perhaps you can explain why the volume of rubble was much, much smaller than the towers themselves.

no one is saying a building has no empty space within it walls..but empty space does not break heavy steel columns and pulverize concrete now does it...duhman

no one is saying a building has no empty space within it walls..but empty space does not break heavy steel columns and pulverize concrete now does it...duhman
What is it with you retards that you're incapable of debating what people actually say?

Wait...I think I just answered my own question.

perhaps you can explain why the volume of rubble was much, much smaller than the towers themselves.

Put up or shut up, dumbass. I grow tired of the troofer retardery.

what is it with you retards that you're incapable of debating what people actually say?

Wait...i think i just answered my own question.

you want to debate if empty space is contained within a building ???

But you won't.

Lol! Dishonest fuckfart! You claimed the towers were "hollow and mostly air" regarding the collapse you useless twat rot.

what is it with you retards that you're incapable of debating what people actually say?

Tell it to CurveLight. He called me a dumbass for pointing it out. :lol:

"The core of the towers housed the elevator and utility shafts, restrooms, three stairwells, and other support spaces. The core –a combined steel and concrete structure–[29][30] of each tower was a rectangular area 87 by 135 feet (27 by 41 m) and contained 47 steel columns running from the bedrock to the top of the tower. The large, column-free space between the perimeter and core was bridged by prefabricated floor trusses.

"The floors supported their own weight as well as live loads, providing lateral stability to the exterior walls and distributing wind loads among the exterior walls.[31] The floors consisted of 4 inches (10 cm) thick lightweight concrete slabs laid on a fluted steel deck. A grid of lightweight bridging trusses and main trusses supported the floors.

"The trusses connected to the perimeter at alternate columns and were on 6 foot 8 inch (2.03 m) centers. The top chords of the trusses were bolted to seats welded to the spandrels on the exterior side and a channel welded to the core columns on the interior side.

"The floors were connected to the perimeter spandrel plates with viscoelastic dampers which helped reduce the amount of sway felt by building occupants. The trusses supported a 4-inch (100 mm) thick lightweight concrete floor slab with shear connections for composite action."

World Trade Center - Wiki

Looking around my 400 square foot apartment I notice it is mostly air. Possibly the core area of each tower was also mostly air,but that doesn't explain what moved thousands of tons of structural steel and pulverized concrete out of the way as the towers collapsed.

In the cases of WTC 1 & 2 "mostly air" doesn't begin to explain why the towers didn't fall to the sides damaged by aircraft as Newton's Third Law demands.

Looking around my 400 square foot apartment I notice it is mostly air. Possibly the core area of each tower was also mostly air,but that doesn't explain what moved thousands of tons of structural steel and pulverized concrete out of the way as the towers collapsed.
It was the thousands of tons of falling structural steel and concrete. Dumbass.
In the cases of WTC 1 & 2 "mostly air" doesn't begin to explain why the towers didn't fall to the sides damaged by aircraft as Newton's Third Law demands.
How does Newton's Third Law "demand" that?

Tell it to CurveLight. He called me a dumbass for pointing it out. :lol:

No. I called you a dumbass for saying the towers were "hollow and mostly air."

Yes eots we know, we've seen the exact same statements and names from you at least 100 times over the past years. Got any physical evidence yet? Or are you sticking with opinions?
How about Newton's Third Law for physical evidence?

"'Mass always follows the path of least resistance' the famous physicist said more than 300 years ago. It isn't even possible to squash a match from top to bottom. It bends at its weakest point. Like a tree will fall in the direction where the cut is made with an axe. Meaning: the building had to fall to the side where the steel structure was damaged by the impact of the plane."
You might have a point, if the WTC were solid like matches and trees.

But they weren't. They were hollow, mostly air. Furthermore, the path of least resistance IS straight down for a collapsing structure.

This has been explained to you, repeatedly. You will once again ignore it.

Dumbass.

So it had nothing to do with the time of the collapse? Lol! Dishonest dumbass!

I watched a video of one of the towers collapsing and in the beginning it began to collapse to the side of the aircraft impact then mid-collapse literally got pulled back erect to go straight down with the rest of the tower. The path of least resistance was the empty space between the top of the tower and the ground. What contained enough force to pull it out of the path of least resistance?

Last edited:
How about Newton's Third Law for physical evidence?

"'Mass always follows the path of least resistance' the famous physicist said more than 300 years ago. It isn't even possible to squash a match from top to bottom. It bends at its weakest point. Like a tree will fall in the direction where the cut is made with an axe. Meaning: the building had to fall to the side where the steel structure was damaged by the impact of the plane."
You might have a point, if the WTC were solid like matches and trees.

But they weren't. They were hollow, mostly air. Furthermore, the path of least resistance IS straight down for a collapsing structure.

This has been explained to you, repeatedly. You will once again ignore it.

Dumbass.

So it had nothing to do with the time of the collapse? Lol! Dishonest dumbass!
Where did I mention time, dumbass?

I watched a video of one of the towers collapsing and in the beginning it began to collapse to the side of the aircraft impact then mid-collapse literally got pulled back erect to go straight down with the rest of the tower. The path of least resistance was the empty space between the top of the tower and the ground. What contained enough force to pull it out of the path of least resistance?
What would have contained enough force to push the whole top of the tower to the side to make it get to the empty space you claim it should have fallen through?

Science simply isn't on your side, Slappy. No matter how much you stamp your feet and pout.

What would have contained enough force to push the whole top of the tower to the side to make it get to the empty space you claim it should have fallen through?

Science simply isn't on your side, Slappy. No matter how much you stamp your feet and pout.

Nothing "pushed" it to that side dumbass. You'll have to forgive me if I find it a complete waste of time to discuss this with someone who tried to counter physics by saying the towers were "hollow and mostly air."

Forum List

Back