A Sad Day for Truthers......Another 9-11 Aniversary

I watched a video of one of the towers collapsing and in the beginning it began to collapse to the side of the aircraft impact then mid-collapse literally got pulled back erect to go straight down with the rest of the tower. The path of least resistance was the empty space between the top of the tower and the ground. What contained enough force to pull it out of the path of least resistance?
What would have contained enough force to push the whole top of the tower to the side to make it get to the empty space you claim it should have fallen through?

Science simply isn't on your side, Slappy. No matter how much you stamp your feet and pout.

Nothing "pushed" it to that side dumbass.
Something would have had to to get it to fall though the empty space to the side.

Are you finally admitting that the path of least resistance was straight down?

Naaah. Never happen. Dumbass. :lol:
You'll have to forgive me if I find it a complete waste of time to discuss this with someone who tried to counter physics by saying the towers were "hollow and mostly air."
:rofl: Coming from someone who thinks the towers should have fallen like a tree being cut, you'll have to understand when I laugh in your stupid face.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Dumbass.

I watched a video of one of the towers collapsing and in the beginning it began to collapse to the side of the aircraft impact then mid-collapse literally got pulled back erect to go straight down with the rest of the tower. The path of least resistance was the empty space between the top of the tower and the ground. What contained enough force to pull it out of the path of least resistance?
What would have contained enough force to push the whole top of the tower to the side to make it get to the empty space you claim it should have fallen through?

Science simply isn't on your side, Slappy. No matter how much you stamp your feet and pout.

Nothing "pushed" it to that side dumbass. You'll have to forgive me if I find it a complete waste of time to discuss this with someone who tried to counter physics by saying the towers were "hollow and mostly air."
yes, god forbid someone actually use logic and reason along with scientific fact with a dumbass moronic troofer

Nothing "pushed" it to that side dumbass.
Something would have had to to get it to fall though the empty space to the side.

You'll have to forgive me if I find it a complete waste of time to discuss this with someone who tried to counter physics by saying the towers were "hollow and mostly air."
:rofl: Coming from someone who thinks the towers should have fallen like a tree being cut, you'll have to understand when I laugh in your stupid face.

Dumbass.

Holy fuck dude. You're more of a fucking dickidiot than divecon. See ya ****.

Dumbass.

Holy fuck dude. You're more of a fucking dickidiot than divecon. See ya ****.
I really shouldn't make fun of the mentally challenged, but you're practically begging for it. :rofl:

Nothing "pushed" it to that side dumbass. You'll have to forgive me if I find it a complete waste of time to discuss this with someone who tried to counter physics by saying the towers were "hollow and mostly air."
yes, god forbid someone actually use logic and reason along with scientific fact with a dumbass moronic troofer

Isn't it time for your diaper to be changed you brokedick dumbass? You didn't know how to properly dive so you hurt yourself (and probably others) so now your life is confined to four walls and a tiny turd rot brain. Also, thanks for proving my last post correct. Cheers brokedick! (How bad does it suck you love to dive and can't do it anymore because your arrogant ass couldn't follow basic instructions????)

Isn't it time for your diaper to be changed you brokedick dumbass? You didn't know how to properly dive so you hurt yourself (and probably others) so now your life is confined to four walls and a tiny turd rot brain. Also, thanks for proving my last post correct. Cheers brokedick! (How bad does it suck you love to dive and can't do it anymore because your arrogant ass couldn't follow basic instructions????)
you dont know what the fuck you are talking about, as usual

You called it, Dive. :clap2: :rofl:

i know
he is too predictable

i know
he is too predictable
Simple-minded people usually are. :lol:

now CL will tell me how my Nokia phone has an "airplane mode" and then proceed to prove it doesn't and call me "fuxxing stoopid"

trees ? Wtf are rambling about
figures you cant keep up

there is nothing to keep up with..dave is clueless..he does not even understand the official explanation he claims to support
Of course I do. It's easy. It doesn't require ignoring everything I know about science, the military, human nature, geopolitics, physics, energy...nothing. I don't have to put any of that aside to understand.

Now, if I was a Troofer, I'd have to ignore everything I know to believe your retardery. :lol:

figures you cant keep up

there is nothing to keep up with..dave is clueless..he does not even understand the official explanation he claims to support
Of course I do. It's easy. It doesn't require ignoring everything I know about science, the military, human nature, geopolitics, physics, energy...nothing. I don't have to put any of that aside to understand.

Now, if I was a Troofer, I'd have to ignore everything I know to believe your retardery. :lol:

you no very little about any of these things and you are not very well versed in
in the claims of the official explanation

you no very little about any of these things and you are not very well versed in
in the claims of the official explanation
Given that you're a Troofer, I'd say your claims about what I do and do not understand are absolutely meaningless. :lol:

Forum List

Back