A Sad Day for Truthers......Another 9-11 Aniversary

Do you support the Truther's call for a new, independent, and public investigation into the events of 9/11?

Of course

NYC Coalition For Accountability Now
I get the feeling most Americans are (subconsciously) afraid of what results an authentic criminal investigation into 9/11 would reveal about their government.

Republican AND Democratic alike.

I think that is accurate and the best evidence is the compulsive agenda of trying to paint all Troofers as immediate and infinite whackos, which is specifically why I linked NYCCAN. When I've pointed out in the past they have carefully inspected and rejected the 9E Commission's Report the usual responses were to simply be as laughably dishonest as possible.

I get the feeling most Americans are (subconsciously) afraid of what results an authentic criminal investigation into 9/11 would reveal about their government.

I think that is accurate and the best evidence is the compulsive agenda of trying to paint all Troofers as immediate and infinite whackos, which is specifically why I linked NYCCAN. When I've pointed out in the past they have carefully inspected and rejected the 9E Commission's Report the usual responses were to simply be as laughably dishonest as possible.
When someone like David Ray Griffin risks a reputation built up over 30 years in academia to point out why much of the American public is ignorant of the oral histories of first responders to 9/11, you can be sure 'whacko" will be one of the first responses to his arguments.

The Destruction of the World Trade Center:

When someone like David Ray Griffin risks a reputation built up over 30 years in academia to point out why much of the American public is ignorant of the oral histories of first responders to 9/11, you can be sure 'whacko" will be one of the first responses to his arguments.

He is a retired professor of philosophy of religion and theology. So he can't be wrong?

Is he wrong in calling for a new, independent and public investigation into 9/11/2001?
no investigation would change you guys minds
so any new investigation would be a waste of time, money, and effort

and since you morons make up less than 10% of the population, there arent enough people that even want one

Is he wrong in calling for a new, independent and public investigation into 9/11/2001?

and since you morons make up less than 10% of the population, there arent enough people that even want one
The only one they would accept would recommend perp walks to the Hague for BUSHROVECHENEY.

Nothing less would be acceptable.

The only one they would accept would recommend perp walks to the Hague for BUSHROVECHENEY.

If Cheney and Bush knew 9/11 was coming and did nothing to prevent it, what would you do about it?

"NEW ZOGBY POLL REVEALS OVER 70 MILLION VOTING AGE AMERICANS DISTRUST OFFICIAL 9/11 STORY AND SUPPORT NEW INVESTIGATION OF POSSIBLE US GOVERNMENT ROLE IN THE ATTACKS.*"

"Poll results indicate 42% believe there has indeed been a cover up (with 10% unsure) and 45% think "Congress or an International Tribunal should re-investigate the attacks, including whether any US government officials consciously allowed or helped facilitate their success" (with 8% unsure).

"The poll of American residents was conducted from Friday, May 12 through Tuesday, May 16, 2006. Overall results have a margin of sampling error of +/- 2.9. All inquiries about questions, responses and demographics should be directed to Zogby International.

Zogby Poll...

"NEW ZOGBY POLL REVEALS OVER 70 MILLION VOTING AGE AMERICANS DISTRUST OFFICIAL 9/11 STORY AND SUPPORT NEW INVESTIGATION OF POSSIBLE US GOVERNMENT ROLE IN THE ATTACKS.*"

"Poll results indicate 42% believe there has indeed been a cover up (with 10% unsure) and 45% think "Congress or an International Tribunal should re-investigate the attacks, including whether any US government officials consciously allowed or helped facilitate their success" (with 8% unsure).

"The poll of American residents was conducted from Friday, May 12 through Tuesday, May 16, 2006. Overall results have a margin of sampling error of +/- 2.9. All inquiries about questions, responses and demographics should be directed to Zogby International.

Zogby Poll...

Four year old poll?

Shows how pathetic your movement has become

9-11 will come and go and nobody will even mention the idiot truthers....Thank GOD!

Zogby Poll...

Four year old poll?

Shows how pathetic your movement has become

9-11 will come and go and nobody will even mention the idiot truthers....Thank GOD!
My recent search to find any 9/11 related polls taken since 2006 certainly qualifies as pathetic in the sense I haven't been able to find a single example; however, there have been crucial revelations since April 2009 challenging the governments Official Conspiracy Theory. (OCT)

"Until 2009, doubts about the official 9/11 story were briefly entertained by the mainstream media on each anniversary of the event, allowing the independent research community only a fleeting moment once a year to publicly voice its findings.

"But after crucial scientific evidence emerged in April 2009 to challenge the official story of how the towers fell, a spate of European media reports followed. The news coverage of this evidence seems to have opened the door to more serious reflection on all aspects of the 9/11 issue in the major media.

"The first paper in my series, "The Media Response to 9/11," dealt with the New Statesman's grudging recognition of Dr. David Ray Griffin, the world's "top truther" (as it dubbed him), placing him number 41 among "The 50 People Who Matter Today."(1) Since this admission in September 2009, the issue has gathered increasing momentum.

"The collective content issuing from this new momentum is presented here in the hope that it will embolden other major media to take up the pivotal controversy concerning 9/11, and pursuing the truth wherever it may lead.

"Observations on the Analysis

"While carrying out my analysis, I observed five new features in the media treatment of the 9/11 issue that developed as 2009 progressed. They are listed here, so that readers might look for them in the case studies that follow below:

"1. The 9/11 issue is increasingly framed not as conspiracy theories versus hard science, but as a legitimate controversy resting on unanswered questions and a search for truth."

The Media Response

The 9/11 issue is increasingly framed not as conspiracy theories versus hard science, but as a legitimate controversy resting on unanswered questions and a search for truth."

exactly. you see whats being done here , right? One can legitimize just about anything given enough control of the media and time.

frankly I think the moon is made of swiss-cheese.

If Cheney and Bush knew 9/11 was coming and did nothing to prevent it, what would you do about it?
Sometime in the near future, a young man armed with a shotgun will hold up a liquor store somewhere in America.

There. Now you have as much information as the Bush Administration had prior to 9/11. Your job is to prevent the liquor store holdup. Bear in mind idiots who think you should have prevented it will want to see you in jail when you don't.

The 9/11 issue is increasingly framed not as conspiracy theories versus hard science, but as a legitimate controversy resting on unanswered questions and a search for truth."

exactly. you see whats being done here , right? One can legitimize just about anything given enough control of the media and time.

frankly I think the moon is made of swiss-cheese.

Except the reverse is happening. It is not propaganda that is legitimizing 9/11 examinations but facts and information. An example of "legitimizing" an issue is the MSM repeating the Bush admins "WMD! WMD!" bowlshit until enough fraidy cat Americans bought into it.

The 9-11 stories are starting to appear on all the networks..

Still not a single mention of the truthers and their bizzare theories.....

They are officially irrelevant...relegated to their basement lairs, to post nonsense on conspiracy sites

He is a retired professor of philosophy of religion and theology. So he can't be wrong?

who has people like this that praise his work....lil olli

Col. Robert Bowman, PhD, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Director of Advanced Space Programs Development under Presidents Ford and Carter. U.S. Air Force fighter pilot with over 100 combat missions. (PhD in Aeronautics and Nuclear Engineering, Cal Tech). Former Head of the Department of Aeronautical Engineering and Assistant Dean at the U.S. Air Force Institute of Technology. 22-year Air Force career. Also taught Mathematics and English at the University of Southern California, the University of Maryland, and Phillips University.
Member: Political Leaders for 9/11 Truth Association Statement

Capt. Eric H. May, U.S. Army (ret) – Former U.S. Army Intelligence Officer. Former inspector and interpreter for the Intermediate Nuclear Forces Treaty team.
Essay 9/11 and Non-investigation: "As a former Army officer, my tendency immediately after 911 was to rally 'round the colors and defend the country against what I then thought was an insidious, malicious all-Arab entity called Al-Qaida. In fact, in April of 2002, I attempted to reactivate my then-retired commission to return to serve my country in its time of peril. ...

Now I view the 911 event as Professor David Griffin, author of The New Pearl Harbor, views it: as a matter that implies either

A) passive participation by the Bush White House through a deliberate stand-down of proper defense procedures that (if followed) would have led US air assets to a quick identification and confrontation of the passenger aircraft that impacted WTC 1 and WTC 2, or worse ...

B) active execution of a plot by rogue elements of government, starting with the White House itself, in creating a spectacle of destruction that would lead the United States into an invasion of the Middle East ..." Captain Eric May

David L. Griscom, PhD – Research physicist, retired in 2001 from Naval Research Laboratory (NRL) in Washington, DC, after 33 years service. Fellow of the American Physical Society. Fulbright-García Robles Fellow at Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México in Mexico City (1997). Visit
ing professorships of research at the Universities of Paris and Saint-Etienne, France, and Tokyo Institute of Technology (2000 - 2003). Adjunct Professor of Materials Science and Engineering, University of Arizona (2004 - 2005). Winner of the 1993 N. F. Mott Award sponsored by the Journal of Non-Crystalline Solids, the 1995 Otto Schott Award offered by the Carl-Zeiss-Stiftung (Germany), a 1996 Outstanding Graduate School Alumnus Award at Brown University, and the 1997 Sigma Xi Pure Science Award at NRL. Principal author of 109 of his 185 published works, a body of work which is highly cited by his peers. Officially credited with largest number of papers (5) by any author on list of 100 most cited articles authored at NRL between 1973 and 1988.
Personal blog 1/5/07: "David Ray Griffin has web-published a splendid, highly footnoted account of The Destruction of the World Trade Center: Why the Official Account Cannot Be True: This scholarly work, rich in eyewitness accounts, includes 11 separate pieces of evidence that the World Trade Center towers 1, 2 [each 1300+ feet tall, 110 stories], and 7 were brought down by explosives. [Editor's note: WTC Building 7 was 610 feet tall, 47 stories. It would have been the tallest building in 33 states. Although it was not hit by an airplane, it completely collapsed into a pile of rubble in less than 7 seconds at 5:20 p.m. on 9/11, seven hours after the collapses of the Twin Towers. However, no mention of its collapse appears in the 9/11 Commission's "full and complete account of the circumstances surrounding the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks." Watch the collapse video here. And six years after 9/11, the Federal government has yet to publish its promised final report that explains the cause of its collapse.]

David L. Griscom, PhD – Research physicist, retired in 2001 from Naval Research Laboratory (NRL) in Washington, DC, after 33 years service. Fellow of the American Physical Society. Fulbright-García Robles Fellow at Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México in Mexico City (1997). Visiting professorships of research at the Universities of Paris and Saint-Etienne, France, and Tokyo Institute of Technology (2000 - 2003). Adjunct Professor of Materials Science and Engineering, University of Arizona (2004 - 2005). Winner of the 1993 N. F. Mott Award sponsored by the Journal of Non-Crystalline Solids, the 1995 Otto Schott Award offered by the Carl-Zeiss-Stiftung (Germany), a 1996 Outstanding Graduate School Alumnus Award at Brown University, and the 1997 Sigma Xi Pure Science Award at NRL. Principal author of 109 of his 185 published works, a body of work which is highly cited by his peers. Officially credited with largest number of papers (5) by any author on list of 100 most cited articles authored at NRL between 1973 and 1988.
Personal blog 1/5/07: "David Ray Griffin has web-published a splendid, highly footnoted account of The Destruction of the World Trade Center: Why the Official Account Cannot Be True: This scholarly work, rich in eyewitness accounts, includes 11 separate pieces of evidence that the World Trade Center towers 1, 2 [each 1300+ feet tall, 110 stories], and 7 were brought down by explosives. [Editor's note: WTC Building 7 was 610 feet tall, 47 stories. It would have been the tallest building in 33 states. Although it was not hit by an airplane, it completely collapsed into a pile of rubble in less than 7 seconds at 5:20 p.m. on 9/11, seven hours after the collapses of the Twin Towers. However, no mention of its collapse appears in the 9/11 Commission's "full and complete account of the circumstances surrounding the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks." Watch the collapse video here. And six years after 9/11, the Federal government has yet to publish its promised final report that explains the cause of its collapse.]

William Christison (1928 - 2010) – Joined the CIA in 1950, and served on the analysis side of the Agency for 28 years. From the early 1970s he served as National Intelligence Officer (principal adviser to the Director of Central Intelligence on certain areas) for, at various times, Southeast Asia, South Asia and Africa. Before he retired in 1979 he was Director of the CIA's Office of Regional and Political Analysis, a 250-person unit responsible for political analysis of every country and region in the world.
Endorsement of Debunking 9/11 Debunking 3/30/07:

"David Ray Griffin’s Debunking 9/11 Debunking is a superb compendium of the strong body of evidence showing the official U.S. Government story of what happened on September 11, 2001 to be almost certainly a monstrous series of lies. Tragically, the entire course of U.S. foreign and domestic policies since that date has grown out of these almost certain falsehoods. This single book could (and should) provide the basis for the United Nations‚ International Court of Justice, or some specially constituted global body (independent of the U.S.) to investigate with highest priority, and publicly report its findings about, the charge that unknown elements within the U.S. Government, and possibly some individuals elsewhere closely allied to the U.S., caused or contributed to causing the events of September 11 to happen." Amazon.com: Online Shopping for Electronics, Apparel, Computers, Books, DVDs & more

Essay Stop Belittling the Theories About September 11 8/14/06:

Dwain Deets, MS Physics, MS Eng – Former Director, Aerospace Projects, NASA Dryden Flight Research Center. Before this appointment, he served as Director, Research Engineering Division at Dryden. Recipient of the NASA Exceptional Service Award and the Presidential Meritorious Rank Award in the Senior Executive Service (1988). Selected presenter of the Wright Brothers Lectureship in Aeronautics, a distinguished speaking engagement sponsored by the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) (1986). Included in "Who's Who in Science and Engineering" 1993 - 2000. Former Chairman of the Aerospace Control and Guidance Systems Committee of the Society of Automotive Engineers. Former Member, AIAA Committee on Society and Aerospace Technology. 37 year NASA career.
Statement in support of Architects and Engineers petition:
"The many visual images (massive structural members being hurled horizontally, huge pyroclastic clouds, etc.) leave no doubt in my mind explosives were involved [in the destruction of the World Trade Center]." AE911Truth.org

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

Yes eots we know, we've seen the exact same statements and names from you at least 100 times over the past years. Got any physical evidence yet? Or are you sticking with opinions?

eots

Where did everybody go? What happened to the millions of people that truthers claimed were behind their movement? Used to be truthers posted 24/7 and swamped the boards

You have all disappeared......once Bush was gone, the truthers disappeared with him.

You are now an irrelevant piece of history...a bit of trivia that will lead to smirks from now on

Forum List

Back