A Reminder - Just Before Midnight Eastern Time on November 3, 2020

Ft0nkgbX0AAxqBt

I consider it completely unimportant who in the party will vote, or how; but what is extraordinarily important is this—who will count the votes, and how.
said in 1923; Boris Bazhanov The Memoirs of Stalin's Former Secretary (1992); see Stoppard

This is what millions saw just before midnight on November 3, 2020.

For nearly a year, Joe Biden maintained a steady lead over Trump in the polls so it was shocking to see Trump take an early lead in a number of states. I went to bed thinking Trump would probably win. Apparently a lot of Trump supporters thought the same, so there had to be a reason why. Fox News and a number of right wing web sites came up lots reasons, ballot box stuffing, voting machine tampering, miscounting at the processing centers, etc, etc. Trump jumped on that like a Bulldog. And we were off to the races with every possible conspiracy theory.

The truth was just to simple for people to believe. There just had to be some sinister entity behind the change in voting. In some of those states that Trump was leading, that lead was narrowing before midnight, mail-in ballots which favorited democrats were the last to be counted in some states. Also, in all election there are always anomalies such as a candidate takes a strong early lead and maintains it for several hours and slowly it slips away as the night wears on. This happened with both Trump and Biden but since Biden won, the attention was on the Trump vote.

Last edited:
For nearly a year, Joe Biden maintained a steady lead over Trump in the polls so it was shocking to see Trump take an early lead in a number of states. I went to bed thinking Trump would probably win. Apparently a lot of Trump supporters thought the same, so there had to be a reason why. Fox News and a number of right wing web sites came up lots reasons, ballot box stuffing, voting machine tampering, miscounting at the processing centers, etc, etc. Trump jumped on that like a Bulldog. And we were off to the races with every possible conspiracy theory.

The truth was just to simple for people to believe. There just had to be some sinister plot behind the change in voting. In some of those states that Trump was leading, that lead was narrowing before midnight, mail-in ballots which favorite democrats were the last to be counted in some states. Also, in all election there are always anomalies such as a candidate takes a strong early lead and maintains it for several hours and slowly it slips away as the night wears on. This happened with both Trump and Biden but since Biden won, the attention was on the Trump vote.
On vote night, OAN News was in the voting places where suspicious activities were going on and they were pointing the activities out and interviewing poll workers. Newsmax was doing the same kind of reporting. Eventually, both networks were forced off the air. They were punished for reporting things that I and everyone in America saw. The public was told that they were believing their lying eyes. There were so many things of a suspicious nature happening on camera that it would take a book to describe them. And of course it was all Republican lies because it was an honest election and counting process because Democrats would never,never, never cheat.

I worked the polls for years in a bright blue state. I applauded us going to paper ballots which should have made elections more secure, but once filled out that ballot is fed into a 'counting' machine that presumably tallies the vote. To this day I have no confidence my vote has been counted or was counted as I voted and there is zero way to verify that unless there is credible evidence of fraud or error.

Also in state district after district when the vote is very close, they always seem to run across a box of uncounted ballots that are just enough to tip the scale. So am I confident the vote is honest in New Mexico? I have no evidence it isn't. But no confidence that it is.

These kinds of things were rampant on election night in 2020. Did Trump lose that election? I honestly don't know. Did Biden get all those votes assigned to him? There is no way in hell I will ever believe that.

I want an election policy nationwide that allows the people to have confidence that only legitimately registered voters vote and their votes are counted and counted exactly as they voted. I cannot imagine how any honorable American would not want that.

The red mirage. Look it up.

Not even half of the citizen's vote was counted by midnight, those charts are meaningless.

Are you really so stupid, that you can't understand that...? Seriously?

And then their widdle hearts were broken and their widdle dweams were crushed with the counting of the mail in ballots.
iu

And then they demanded recounts and got them! But the recounts showed
Donny had struck out.
iu

Wait, the railed, we will take to the courts! Rudy will represent us!
TartIdealisticCaterpillar-max-1mb.gif

But alas, crazy broke down Rudy, all he had was
iu

But the judges weren't taking any shit.
iu

And the poor widdle trumpers were so sad.
iu

Wait, we go back to the state houses, but the state houses said

giphy.gif

But wait! We'll have a big rally, send our people to march on the Capital
and stop congress before they can receive to vote, so we can run in fake
electors to overturn the vote, so they did!
c7efa9ed-5347-4bad-8336-cb448580d5a3.gif

but, we know how that turned out.

iu

So now, three years later here we are, same on trumper crybaby sore loser
crap.
giphy.gif

Cry%2Bbaby%2Btear.gif

Here's a song that express the sentiments of myself and the nation for
your behavior and the damage you did to the nation and the political climate.

I worked the polls for years in a bright blue state. I applauded us going to paper ballots which should have made elections more secure, but once filled out that ballot is fed into a 'counting' machine that presumably tallies the vote. To this day I have no confidence my vote has been counted or was counted as I voted and there is zero way to verify that unless there is credible evidence of fraud or error.

Also in state district after district when the vote is very close, they always seem to run across a box of uncounted ballots that are just enough to tip the scale. So am I confident the vote is honest in New Mexico? I have no evidence it isn't. But no confidence that it is.

These kinds of things were rampant on election night in 2020. Did Trump lose that election? I honestly don't know. Did Biden get all those votes assigned to him? There is no way in hell I will ever believe that.

I want an election policy nationwide that allows the people to have confidence that only legitimately registered voters vote and their votes are counted and counted exactly as they voted. I cannot imagine how any honorable American would not want that.
You're lying.

The red mirage. Look it up.

Not even half of the citizen's vote was counted by midnight, those charts are meaningless.

Are you really so stupid, that you can't understand that...? Seriously?
Make sure you remind the democrats in the next election they "fix" to also fix the House and Senate races too. They seem to have forgotten it in 2020 and 2022. LOL.

I can't believe that people across the country watched the counting and believe nothing went wrong. When it got late, so many things happened, in multiple states at the same time. At least in 5 blue states the counting machines had malfunctions at the same time. Republicans would be sent home and Democrats kept counting. Observers forbidden to come within 100 feet of the counting tables they were assigned to observe, Those who didn't, ejected by police. Windows boarded up so outsiders couldn't look in. Toilet bowl overflow declared a water main break, inside the building and Republican workers sent home while Democrat workers "found" trunks of ballots under draped tables. Said ballots were counted in foot high stacks and recounted up to 20 times. Truckloads of ballots arriving after 3 AM. One truck coming from New York City loaded with Pennsylvania ballots. And on and on and on. Nothing suspicious here, nothing to see. For hours these events were seen live on national TV and on security cameras everywhere in the buildings. And we are expected to believe everything was on the up and up.

Yes. And then, as the networks had been telling us all night, the mail-in ballots began being counted. "The states count the mail-in votes last, and a high percentage of them will go for Biden", they said, "because Democrats are far more likely to vote by mail due to COVID".

Over and over, they told us that. And then it happened.

But they weren't told that in the Orange Universe.

Trump lost.

And then their widdle hearts were broken and their widdle dweams were crushed with the counting of the mail in ballots.
iu

And then they demanded recounts and got them! But the recounts showed
Donny had struck out.
iu

Wait, the railed, we will take to the courts! Rudy will represent us!
TartIdealisticCaterpillar-max-1mb.gif

But alas, crazy broke down Rudy, all he had was
iu

But the judges weren't taking any shit.
iu

And the poor widdle trumpers were so sad.
iu

Wait, we go back to the state houses, but the state houses said

giphy.gif

But wait! We'll have a big rally, send our people to march on the Capital
and stop congress before they can receive to vote, so we can run in fake
electors to overturn the vote, so they did!
c7efa9ed-5347-4bad-8336-cb448580d5a3.gif

but, we know how that turned out.

iu

So now, three years later here we are, same on trumper crybaby sore loser
crap.
giphy.gif

Cry%2Bbaby%2Btear.gif

Here's a song that express the sentiments of myself and the nation for
your behavior and the damage you did to the nation and the political climate.

Ft2waiCWIAAZVgR

Yes. And then, as the networks had been telling us all night, the mail-in ballots began being counted. "The states count the mail-in votes last, and a high percentage of them will go for Biden", they said, "because Democrats are far more likely to vote by mail due to COVID".

Over and over, they told us that. And then it happened.

But they weren't told that in the Orange Universe.

Trump lost.

Ft2waiCWIAAZVgR

Forum List

Back