A Reformed Ex-White Nationalist Says the Worst Is Yet to Come

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
A Reformed White Nationalist Says the Worst Is Yet to Come

from the article:

"It’s going to get worse.

That’s the warning of a former violent extremist, Christian Picciolini, who joined a neo-Nazi movement 30 years ago and now tries to get people out of them. White-supremacist terrorists—the ones who have left dozens dead in attacks in Pittsburgh, New Zealand, and El Paso, Texas, in recent months—aren’t just trying to outdo one another, he told us. They’re trying to outdo Timothy McVeigh, the anti-government terrorist who blew up an Oklahoma City federal building and killed more than 100 people in 1995—the worst terrorist attack in the United States before September 11, 2001.

“I have to ask myself, Do we have white-nationalist airline pilots?” Picciolini said. “There have to be. I knew people in powerful positions, in politics, in law enforcement, who were secretly white nationalists. I think we’d be stupid and selfish to think that we don’t have those in the truck-driving industry.”"

Last edited:

from the article:

That’s the warning of a former violent extremist, Christian Picciolini, who joined a neo-Nazi movement 30 years ago and now tries to get people out of them. White-supremacist terrorists—the ones who have left dozens dead in attacks in Pittsburgh, New Zealand, and El Paso, Texas, in recent months—aren’t just trying to outdo one another, he told us. They’re trying to outdo Timothy McVeigh, the anti-government terrorist who blew up an Oklahoma City federal building and killed more than 100 people in 1995—the worst terrorist attack in the United States before September 11, 2001.

“I have to ask myself, Do we have white-nationalist airline pilots?” Picciolini said. “There have to be. I knew people in powerful positions, in politics, in law enforcement, who were secretly white nationalists. I think we’d be stupid and selfish to think that we don’t have those in the truck-driving industry.”"

White nationalists do not stand for terrorism. In fact, I doubt even white supremacists stand behind these strikes.

These cases are isolated incidents of people who have had enough. Some products of the school system, others snapped about the way leftists want to invade their own countries.

I have a sister in law raped by a black guy some forty years or more ago. Not a situation that was good for her. Has not forgot about it. For her the worst came.

These cases are isolated incidents of people who have had enough. Some products of the school system, others snapped about the way leftists want to invade their own countries.
These 'isolated incidents' seem to be hitting with a pretty regular frequency and dovetailing, wouldn't you say?

sure--the whites are the MAJOR--A major problem
:rolleyes-41::rolleyes-41:
hahahahahhahahahahhahahahahaha
blacks murder 3000 per year
white supremacists murder less than 10 people per YEAR

in only one year:
white on black murders 229
black on white murders 500
whites 67% of the population ----- blacks 13% !!!!!

blacks commit hate crimes at twice the rate of whites
and rape at twice the rate
The Long List of Killings Committed by White Extremists Since the Oklahoma City Bombing
Expanded Homicide Data Table 6
Offenders

Perpetrators of Sexual Violence: Statistics | RAINN
etc

sure--the whites are the MAJOR--A major problem
:rolleyes-41::rolleyes-41:
hahahahahhahahahahhahahahahaha
blacks murder 3000 per year
white supremacists murder less than 10 people per YEAR

in only one year:
white on black murders 229
black on white murders 500
whites 67% of the population ----- blacks 13% !!!!!

blacks commit hate crimes at twice the rate of whites
and rape at twice the rate
The Long List of Killings Committed by White Extremists Since the Oklahoma City Bombing
Expanded Homicide Data Table 6
Offenders

Perpetrators of Sexual Violence: Statistics | RAINN
etc
Excuse-making

from the article:

White nationalists do not stand for terrorism. In fact, I doubt even white supremacists stand behind these strikes.

Wow, it actually sounds like you are making excuses for them buy blaming the Left! Really?!

The punk rock neo-nazis of 30 years ago are a completely different animal to the imaginary ones of today.

I have a sister in law raped by a black guy some forty years or more ago. Not a situation that was good for her. Has not forgot about it. For her the worst came.
That really sucks for your sister but what the hell does that have to do with white supremacy?!

That really sucks for your sister but what the hell does that have to do with white supremacy?!
read post # 6
blacks are much MUCH more of a problem than white ''''nationalists'''

read post # 6
I read your post but I don’t believe judging people by their skin color makes any sense, that’s idiotic and not relevant to productive conversation. Each person makes their own choices and deals with their own struggles. Your stats can be explained in many ways... It’s a fact that the poverty rate is much higher for blacks which has a direct relation with crime. It’s also true that blacks were oppressed by our government and society for generations which is a contributing factor to poverty, education and lack of opportunity.

read post # 6
I read your post but I don’t believe judging people by their skin color makes any sense, that’s idiotic and not relevant to productive conversation. Each person makes their own choices and deals with their own struggles. Your stats can be explained in many ways... It’s a fact that the poverty rate is much higher for blacks which has a direct relation with crime. It’s also true that blacks were oppressed by our government and society for generations which is a contributing factor to poverty, education and lack of opportunity.
so, I ask you---are the white nationalists a bigger problem than the blacks?

read post # 6
hahah--I'm NOT judging people by their skin color
I'm not even judging people

read post # 6

I laugh

blacks are murdering 8 blacks everyday [ FOUR times the rate of white murders ]
cops kill about 200 blacks per year - most ARMED jackass criminals
and you people don't even mention that!!!!!!
yo ugo crazy with WHITE cop WHITE nationalists
IDIOCY

from the article:"It’s going to get worse.
The media is at fault for covering these stories and encouraging copycats.

blacks are murdering 8 blacks everyday [ FOUR times the rate of white murders ]
cops kill about 200 blacks per year - most ARMED jackass criminals
and you people don't even mention that!!!!!!
yo ugo crazy with WHITE cop WHITE nationalists
IDIOCY

Vast majority of most crimes are committed by a person of the same race as the victim, Bureau of Justice Statistics reports.

The Justice Department’s statistics-crunching arm just blew up a whole stack of white-supremacist myths about the nature of interracial crime and violence committed by minorities.

In a report released Thursday titled Race and Hispanic Origin of Victims and Offenders, 2012-2015, the DOJ’s Bureau of Justice Statistics found that a majority of most violent crimes are committed by people who are the same race as their victims. Indeed, the rate of white-on-white violent crime, it found, is about four times the rate of black-on-white crime.

White supremacists frequently like to manipulate crime statistics in order to claim that nonwhite minorities, particularly African-Americans, are far more crime-prone and the source of most violent crime against whites. Indeed, it is a core belief that this is the case, and many white nationalist ideologues — including politician and pundit Patrick Buchanan, Jared Taylor of American Renaissance, and the Council of Conservative Citizens — all have made considerable hay out of proffering “studies” laden with risibly bad statistics and other evidence to make their case.

The BJS study demonstrates plainly that this is simply not the case. Some 57 percent of crimes involving white victims were committed by white perpetrators, while only 15 percent were committed by blacks, and 11 percent by Hispanics. Black crime victims fell along similar racial lines, with 63 percent of the crimes committed by black perpetrators, while 11 percent were committed by whites, and 6.6 percent by Hispanics.

Overall, the BJS reported, “the percentage of intraracial [that is, same-race] victimization was higher than the percentage of interracial victimization for all types of violent crime except robbery.”

Moreover, it explained, “the rate of white-on-white violent crime (12.0 per 1,000) was about four times higher than black-on-white violent crime (3.1 per 1,000). The rate of black-on-black crime (16.5 per 1,000) was more than five times higher than white-on-black violent crime (2.8 per 1,000). The rate of Hispanic-on-Hispanic crime (8.3 per 1,000) was about double the rate of white-on-Hispanic (4.1 per 1,000) and black-on-Hispanic (4.2)

from the article:

Good to know this guy finally came clean. Asshole!!!

andersoncooper-imgay.jpg

read post # 6
so, I ask you---are the white nationalists a bigger problem than the blacks?
I don’t think I have a direct answer to this question. White nationalism and racism is a problem. Being black is not a problem. Poverty and crime are problems. Being white is not a problem. Get it

Forum List

Back