HUGE NEWS: Democrats have surpassed Republican registrants in Orange County for the 1st time ever!

One would think that Trump would do very well in Orange County.

• Banned
Republicans are scared of losing. THEY'RE SHAKING IN THEIR BOOOOOOTS!

WTH? Are you talking about Cali? It's been awhile since a republican has won the electoral votes in Cali.
Or....are you just trolling your own thread, basquet?

i meant losing the presidential election. the energy is with the left!
Well, just keep telling yourself that if it helps you sleep at night.
I just remember how Hillary was a lock on the presidency in 2016.

WTH? Are you talking about Cali? It's been awhile since a republican has won the electoral votes in Cali.

i just think if the Dems nominate someone dynamic and energetic who can match Trump's energy like Kathleen Sebelius or Joe Lieberman, they would win easily!

Katie Porter, who supports Medicare For All, now represents Orange County in Congress!

i just think if the Dems nominate someone dynamic and energetic who can match Trump's energy like Kathleen Sebelius or Joe Lieberman, they would win easily!
Those two are not left enough to make any impact for your party.

Republicans won't win Cali anyway. They're all leaving due to political mismanagement and over taxation.

California is slowly imploding...give it time
Pohahahahaha I wish it was true, so I dont have to get stuck in traffic, handymen are busy, ap are the plumbers, restaurants, you name it. All states I have been too look like dead zones compared to California. Except NYC and few other blue major cities.
California GDP growth outpaced the national one, and its ranked 5th in the world by economy size. In other words without California the US will look like Russia.

28% are Independents per your article. This is the way many people lean now. Like myself. Cali is also a notorious Leftist state thanks to all the illegals. Used to be a strong red state in the 80s.

Many will tell you that Trump isn’t even a true Republican given how he doesn’t mind a deficit and debt accrual.

Time will tell, more college educated citizens was cited in the article and donald trump has never attracted higher educated voters to support him.

Hey, wingnuts, it's not all about Trump. Republicans losing the stronghold of Orange County has a direct impact on their numbers in Congress.

Forum List

Back