A real Civil War

You can't drag someone kicking and screaming into the future. But, you can get a permanent insurgency. Either the US peacefully divides, it violently divides or there will be a permanent insurgency.
As long as you keep doing what you do now, bitching on the Internet, which is a total waste of time but allows you to rant and feel better, no worries.

And we drag people all day long. It's a basic function of society.

Then when republicans keep the House and take the Senate in 2014 and the presidency in 2016 you won't at all mind being dragged kicking and screaming into OUR future will you?
There's a name for "your future" in this case, it's called The Past, so no, we won't going there, and you can't make it happen either but you can be tricked into thinking you can.

Actually, the lines are about the same, the people not that much different either. And there's no reason we can't be two, or more, countries. I'm of the mind that we should be, so I can show you morons that we'd kick your asses instead of having to drag you morons kicking and screaming into the future.

Too bad General Sherman and the Union army didn't finish the job, we wouldn't have to put up with the proucts of those slack jawed neanderthals today

Actually, the lines are about the same, the people not that much different either. And there's no reason we can't be two, or more, countries. I'm of the mind that we should be, so I can show you morons that we'd kick your asses instead of having to drag you morons kicking and screaming into the future.

Yes we know, you are ten foot tall bullet proof legend in your own mind.
Kick your asses refers to beating the pants off of you as a society. We don't need to fire even a single shot to divide this divided house.

Exactly right.

You're doing it with political correctness and Identity Politics, two fabulously successful strategies, among other things.

Once again folks, listen to what they're saying. It's all right there.

It's interesting that some "moderate" (low information?) Americans are afraid of strong opinions and core beliefs.

Another inaccurate statement.

Folks have no problems with your opinions or of making fun of them.

Too bad General Sherman and the Union army didn't finish the job, we wouldn't have to put up with the proucts of those slack jawed neanderthals today

He didn't. Now it's up to you. Are you ready to finish the job? That's all it takes, a few liberals who are ready to finish the job. And, willing to do it.

Yes we know, you are ten foot tall bullet proof legend in your own mind.
Kick your asses refers to beating the pants off of you as a society. We don't need to fire even a single shot to divide this divided house.

Exactly right.

You're doing it with political correctness and Identity Politics, two fabulously successful strategies, among other things.

Identity Politics? Have you seen what a GOP or Teabagger event looks these days? The last one I saw pictures of looked like a KKK rally, before they had time to light the cross.

And I hate PC but mostly I see it on your side, like every time I use the word ******.

Exactly right.

Identity Politics? Have you seen what a GOP or Teabagger event looks these days? The last one I saw pictures of looked like a KKK rally, before they had time to light the cross.

And I hate PC but mostly I see it on your side, like every time I use the word ******.

Oh, I've long since concluded that you use that word for effect, much like a three-year old boy swears in front of his parents to get their attention.

And what you clearly don't understand what people are reacting to when you use that word is the flaming hypocrisy of the Left, not as much the word itself.

You folks keep telling us how much smarter you are than anyone who dares to disagree with you, yet somehow, something that obvious manages to fly right over your head. Weird.

"Finish the job"? I rest my case about slack jawed drooling liberals.

Exactly right.

Oh, I've long since concluded that you use that word for effect, much like a three-year old boy swears in front of his parents to get their attention.

And what you clearly don't understand what people are reacting to when you use that word is the flaming hypocrisy of the Left, not as much the word itself.

You folks keep telling us how much smarter you are than anyone who dares to disagree with you, yet somehow, something that obvious manages to fly right over your head. Weird.
No, I use the word because it's what you actually mean, stupid ******* down on the Dem plantation, but you aren't honest enough to say so.

I hope the civil war doesn't start before I head to Daytona Beach for my vacation. I will have to cross Texas, and no matter which side they are on, I will have to join the other side. The good news is that I'm all set, financially. Being raised in Georgia, my father managed to put away a lot of confederate money in the attic. I even still own the rifle that my great grandfather used against Grant's forces at Shiloh, although it may be a problem getting mini balls....

No, I use the word because it's what you actually mean, stupid ******* down on the Dem plantation, but you aren't honest enough to say so.

Oh, I see.

Just another member of the PC Police screaming "you're a racist" despite a glaring lack of evidence.

Haven't you heard? That lame, dishonest, transparent tactic no longer works to put your target on the defensive.

You'll have to try something else, sorry.

Just another member of the PC Police screaming "you're a racist" despite a glaring lack of evidence.
I'm not PC, and all humans are racist. Some of us are honest enough to say so, but not you guys, in the Grumpy Old White Man's party, that those poor stupid ******* just aren't smart enough to vote for.

I'm not PC, and all humans are racist. Some of us are honest enough to say so, but not you guys, in the Grumpy Old White Man's party, that those poor stupid ******* just aren't smart enough to vote for.

My goodness, one of the angrier and nastier people on this board, aintcha?

Your projection doesn't make anything true, other than the fact that you could probably use some help.

Forum List

Back