A quick question from Britain?

Ok, I have a few quick questions that I would like to hear the answers from the american people directly not the politicians or your biased media coverage such as FOX.

1) What are the american peoples views on the occupation of palestine?
2) What are the american peoples views on the wall that has been built around gaza? (Which is ironic because the jews had a wall around them, called the berlin wall, guess we're to ignorant to learn from history?
3) What are american peoples views on the ILLEGAL wars in Iraq & afghanistan? (No afghan or iraqi nationals attacked the world trade centres they were or arabian origin, these illegal wars have cost over 100,000 civllian lifes and many U.S soldiers lives, aswell as americas reputation around the world)
4) Why does FOX repeatdly label muslims as terrorists when the United states government funded islamic extremism in the 1970's to fight off the russians? (To cut a long story short, your government paid for extremist schools, teachers & weapons) Why is this less documented?
1) The Palestinians do not really exist as a people. They're refugees from other arab nations created by collusion of the Arab people and the anti-Jewish forces that were at the time of the creation of the Trans Jordan area in order to steal the Jews land. In otherwords, squatting on what was Jewish land. They're the unfortunate victims of those neighboring nations throwing out their malcontents and undesirables and lying to them saying that the Jewish portion of the Trans Jordan was their homeland, when it was not. Now almost 90 years of lies later, they actually believe it.

2)The Gaza wall unfortunately had to be built because of Hezbollah and the terrorists in the area. The Berlin Wall was built by the communists to keep the East German people from fleeing to West Berlin where they could escape communist oppressions. Not surprised you'd use some sort of silly idea that the Berlin Wall was actually created to separate out the Jews who were for the most part gone from Berlin at that time.

3) Illegal is your false accusation. Afghanistan was a terrorist state that effectively declared war on the US through the use of proxy agents in the form of Al Quaeda. Their government fully supported and encouraged their activities and thereby became complicit and responsible for their acts. Iraq was legallized by the failure of the Ba'athist administration under Sodamn Insane's violation of UN Resolution 1440 for international force. Not to mention his repeated violation of Internationally mandated "No Fly Zones" and the cease fire agreements from the Gulf War and Liberation of Kuwait automatically authorized the use of force any time someone with the balls enough came along to enforce them. We won't get into the humanitarian reasons why this had to be done <cough>Kurdish genocide</cough> Oh and the 100k civilians killed is a known lie.

4) When 99% of all terrorists currently operating in the world today ARE muslim, it ceases to be coincidence and becomes a descriptor of a terrorist. Those who are NOT muslim since the end of Irish hostilities seem to be in the extreme minority. The US policy of containment and the domino theory was bad back in the 1950's - 1980's till just before the fall of the USSR. Many bad operators were created. Unfortunately, President Carter was one of the biggest fools in the whole bunch by trying to be a idealist pacifist in a world full of religious sociopaths.

Then again, I think the US should get out of the middle east except for supporting western style democracies like Israel, and let the Jewish people deal with taking care of their domestic threats any way they see fit. Memories of the many muslim defeats at their hand when attacked spring to mind. I wonder if Israel ever came off the chain how big their nation would grow? From Turkey to the Sinai and maybe even to the Persian Gulf? Hmmmm... stranger things have happened, but I doubt they want that much territory.

Oh... and before you think that I care much about entertaining efforts to change my mind, Don't bother. This is called poking the dog with a stick in the eye, particularly when the dog starts a slavering troll thread.

There has NEVER been a COUNTRY officially recognized called 'Palestine'.

Ok, I have a few quick questions that I would like to hear the answers from the american people directly not the politicians or your biased media coverage such as FOX.

Fox obviously leans to the right and can even be cartoonish at times (I don't bother watching it much any more), but MSNBC has them beat by a mile in the way it leans to the left. I'll assume by the nature of your question that you're a lefty, and I don't know if you've seen MSNBC, but from an independent's perspective they've gone completely over the top.

Yup, truth is liberal. If you don't know FOX is an organ of the GOP, you're whacked lol. They;re embarassing half the time...

2) What are the american peoples views on the wall that has been built around gaza? (Which is ironic because the jews had a wall around them, called the berlin wall, guess we're to ignorant to learn from history?
3) What are american peoples views on the ILLEGAL wars in Iraq & afghanistan? (No afghan or iraqi nationals attacked the world trade centres they were or arabian origin, these illegal wars have cost over 100,000 civllian lifes and many U.S soldiers lives, aswell as americas reputation around the world)
4) Why does FOX repeatdly label muslims as terrorists when the United states government funded islamic extremism in the 1970's to fight off the russians? (To cut a long story short, your government paid for extremist schools, teachers & weapons) Why is this less documented?
1) The Palestinians do not really exist as a people. They're refugees from other arab nations created by collusion of the Arab people and the anti-Jewish forces that were at the time of the creation of the Trans Jordan area in order to steal the Jews land. In otherwords, squatting on what was Jewish land. They're the unfortunate victims of those neighboring nations throwing out their malcontents and undesirables and lying to them saying that the Jewish portion of the Trans Jordan was their homeland, when it was not. Now almost 90 years of lies later, they actually believe it.

2)The Gaza wall unfortunately had to be built because of Hezbollah and the terrorists in the area. The Berlin Wall was built by the communists to keep the East German people from fleeing to West Berlin where they could escape communist oppressions. Not surprised you'd use some sort of silly idea that the Berlin Wall was actually created to separate out the Jews who were for the most part gone from Berlin at that time.

3) Illegal is your false accusation. Afghanistan was a terrorist state that effectively declared war on the US through the use of proxy agents in the form of Al Quaeda. Their government fully supported and encouraged their activities and thereby became complicit and responsible for their acts. Iraq was legallized by the failure of the Ba'athist administration under Sodamn Insane's violation of UN Resolution 1440 for international force. Not to mention his repeated violation of Internationally mandated "No Fly Zones" and the cease fire agreements from the Gulf War and Liberation of Kuwait automatically authorized the use of force any time someone with the balls enough came along to enforce them. We won't get into the humanitarian reasons why this had to be done <cough>Kurdish genocide</cough> Oh and the 100k civilians killed is a known lie.

4) When 99% of all terrorists currently operating in the world today ARE muslim, it ceases to be coincidence and becomes a descriptor of a terrorist. Those who are NOT muslim since the end of Irish hostilities seem to be in the extreme minority. The US policy of containment and the domino theory was bad back in the 1950's - 1980's till just before the fall of the USSR. Many bad operators were created. Unfortunately, President Carter was one of the biggest fools in the whole bunch by trying to be a idealist pacifist in a world full of religious sociopaths.

Then again, I think the US should get out of the middle east except for supporting western style democracies like Israel, and let the Jewish people deal with taking care of their domestic threats any way they see fit. Memories of the many muslim defeats at their hand when attacked spring to mind. I wonder if Israel ever came off the chain how big their nation would grow? From Turkey to the Sinai and maybe even to the Persian Gulf? Hmmmm... stranger things have happened, but I doubt they want that much territory.

Oh... and before you think that I care much about entertaining efforts to change my mind, Don't bother. This is called poking the dog with a stick in the eye, particularly when the dog starts a slavering troll thread.

Oh that's just a small little insignificant oversight when compared to the greater evil of Jews even existing.</sarcasm>
:cuckoo:

Fox obviously leans to the right and can even be cartoonish at times (I don't bother watching it much any more), but MSNBC has them beat by a mile in the way it leans to the left. I'll assume by the nature of your question that you're a lefty, and I don't know if you've seen MSNBC, but from an independent's perspective they've gone completely over the top.

Yup, truth is liberal. If you don't know FOX is an organ of the GOP, you're whacked lol. They;re embarassing half the time...
The truth is apolitical you cretin.

Oh that's just a small little insignificant oversight when compared to the greater evil of Jews even existing.</sarcasm>
:cuckoo:

But those in power should KNOW these things...but they defer to thier own stupidity.

Well first you ask what is the American peoples views on these topics as if we all have the same views on them we don't second I highly doubt you give a rats rump about any American view that does not coincide with your's

Well first you ask what is the American peoples views on these topics as if we all have the same views on them we don't second I highly doubt you give a rats rump about any American view that does not coincide with your's

Some EU Morons expect US to be SHEEP like they are and accept it.

As someone that has lived in Europe 3 different times and traveled to England a handful of times and been to every western European country less Portugal (as if they count), I understand the stupdity of Euro trash like this clown.

They live in taxpayer funded welfare worlds in some tiny burrough believing they know about life beyond their little city, because they see it on the "BBC." The yellow stained teeth TV anchors tell them about America, you know George Bush caused Katrina to kill off blacks, Europeans were so innocent in their Saddam deals, Reagan really didn't protect Europe from the USSR, etc, etc, etc.

Oh, but now they have the internet paid for by taxpayers, so these idiots can take their dog and pony show on the road beyond their hole in the wall shack. They can now talk down to "Americans" because they've been EDUcated by the BBC about us.

Also, they've seen our movies....they've seen Vacation, Mississippi Burning, Porkys, and Star Wars.....they KNOW America...in their little minds.

Faggy fuddly wants to fuck kameel.

You seriously expect to get elected to high office saying stuff like this? You can do so much better.

Even George Patton had some aspiration to Office after WWII...

He didn't make it.

*I* am a Patton Accolyte. Loud, Dirty, and the truth.

PC can take a back seat.

Last edited:
Gotta like the way both ends of the spectrum love to tell me they have a vice-like grip on The Truth.

Okay, sure.

See my sig pp3, and tell me some Dem lies that the majority believe. I'll wait here.

I don't know what this means.

Since my last name starts with Mac, I'll just say read my signature, paragraph 3, a sample of Pub lies and BS half the dupes believe. What lies do Dems make part of their platform?

See my sig pp3, and tell me some Dem lies that the majority believe. I'll wait here.

I don't know what this means.

Since my last name starts with Mac, I'll just say read my signature, paragraph 3, a sample of Pub lies and BS half the dupes believe. What lies do Dems make part of their platform?

:blahblah:

thumbnailCAAZEJTV.jpg

As someone that has lived in Europe 3 different times and traveled to England a handful of times and been to every western European country less Portugal (as if they count), I understand the stupdity of Euro trash like this clown.

They live in taxpayer funded welfare worlds in some tiny burrough believing they know about life beyond their little city, because they see it on the "BBC." The yellow stained teeth TV anchors tell them about America, you know George Bush caused Katrina to kill off blacks, Europeans were so innocent in their Saddam deals, Reagan really didn't protect Europe from the USSR, etc, etc, etc.

Oh, but now they have the internet paid for by taxpayers, so these idiots can take their dog and pony show on the road beyond their hole in the wall shack. They can now talk down to "Americans" because they've been EDUcated by the BBC about us.

Also, they've seen our movies....they've seen Vacation, Mississippi Burning, Porkys, and Star Wars.....they KNOW America...in their little minds.

Boy, what an Ugly 'Merican ASSHOLE...No wonder they hated your guts LOL. And Portugal is lovely, shyttehead. America is too, especially when your kind die off. Oh, sorry:cuckoo::eusa_angel:.

Boy, what an Ugly 'Merican ASSHOLE...No wonder they hated your guts LOL. And Portugal is lovely, shyttehead. America is too, especially when your kind die off. Oh, sorry:cuckoo::eusa_angel:.

You really unmask yourself, don't you?

*IDIOT*

Forum List

Back