A quick question from Britain?

Ok, I have a few quick questions that I would like to hear the answers from the american people directly not the politicians or your biased media coverage such as FOX.

1) What are the american peoples views on the occupation of palestine?
2) What are the american peoples views on the wall that has been built around gaza? (Which is ironic because the jews had a wall around them, called the berlin wall, guess we're to ignorant to learn from history?
3) What are american peoples views on the ILLEGAL wars in Iraq & afghanistan? (No afghan or iraqi nationals attacked the world trade centres they were or arabian origin, these illegal wars have cost over 100,000 civllian lifes and many U.S soldiers lives, aswell as americas reputation around the world)
4) Why does FOX repeatdly label muslims as terrorists when the United states government funded islamic extremism in the 1970's to fight off the russians? (To cut a long story short, your government paid for extremist schools, teachers & weapons) Why is this less documented?

As you can see, some of our "low effort thinkers" saw your name and immediately became the terrorists they accuse you of being. They have very small vocabularies, mostly made up of variates of "asswipe" and "fuck you". Its one of the questionable charms of the rabid right.

If you had signed in as Apostle Paul, they would have fallen all over each other to kiss your feet.

Suffice it to say, some of us engage in much higher level thinking. We're called Progressive Liberals.

Advice: Turn off fux. It will rot your brain and soon, you'll have worms in your head and be lusting after that ditzy blonde and $$arah.

As you can see, some of our "low effort thinkers" saw your name and immediately became the terrorists they accuse you of being. They have very small vocabularies, mostly made up of variates of "asswipe" and "fuck you". Its one of the questionable charms of the rabid right.

If you had signed in as Apostle Paul, they would have fallen all over each other to kiss your feet.

Suffice it to say, some of us engage in much higher level thinking. We're called Progressive Liberals.

Advice: Turn off fux. It will rot your brain and soon, you'll have worms in your head and be lusting after that ditzy blonde and $$arah.

This is what you consider thinking? lol

Ok, I have a few quick questions that I would like to hear the answers from the american people directly not the politicians or your biased media coverage such as FOX.

2) What are the american peoples views on the wall that has been built around gaza? (Which is ironic because the jews had a wall around them, called the berlin wall, guess we're to ignorant to learn from history?
3) What are american peoples views on the ILLEGAL wars in Iraq & afghanistan? (No afghan or iraqi nationals attacked the world trade centres they were or arabian origin, these illegal wars have cost over 100,000 civllian lifes and many U.S soldiers lives, aswell as americas reputation around the world)
4) Why does FOX repeatdly label muslims as terrorists when the United states government funded islamic extremism in the 1970's to fight off the russians? (To cut a long story short, your government paid for extremist schools, teachers & weapons) Why is this less documented?

That's not true...Apostle Paul wouldn't have said what he said. It wouldn't be believed...try again.

YOU have already outed your bias...

Nothing to see here...move along.

"As you can see, 25-40% of the USA are ignorant, brainwashed, arrogant, obnoxious, xenophobic, racist, violent when cornered LOL, Ugly 'Merican dingbats. Compare them to the most obnoxious, up the Empire, braindead Tories LOL.
My father, a wonderful doctor from Buffalo, joined the British Army before Pearl Harbor, married a nurse from Essex, I've been there about 20 times, learned to speak english from a german POW/farm foreman...I did start going French and Spanish when I started drinking and found the pubs closed at 10 pm.

Last edited:

Less a "quick question" and more a childish tantrum. Good luck with that.

That's not true...Apostle Paul wouldn't have said what he said. It wouldn't be believed...try again.

Luddley NERDITE doesn't know what he's talking about...

This is what you consider thinking? lol

He isn't...He belives that the actions of his fingers ON the keyboard IS thinking...

I suggest you get off the Great Satan's Internet at once and go practice being a suicide bomber. Just be sure you're far away from other people when you go off to your martyrdom.

:thup:

Fox obviously leans to the right and can even be cartoonish at times (I don't bother watching it much any more), but MSNBC has them beat by a mile in the way it leans to the left. I'll assume by the nature of your question that you're a lefty, and I don't know if you've seen MSNBC, but from an independent's perspective they've gone completely over the top.

1) Were you born stupid or did your mother drop you on your head on purpose?
2) Are your teeth yellow from drinking too much tea or your father peeing in your mouth?
3) Have you ever watched the news on something besides the left-wing BBC?
4) Have you ever left your little island?
5) Can you find the USA on a map?

1) The Palestinians do not really exist as a people. They're refugees from other arab nations created by collusion of the Arab people and the anti-Jewish forces that were at the time of the creation of the Trans Jordan area in order to steal the Jews land. In otherwords, squatting on what was Jewish land. They're the unfortunate victims of those neighboring nations throwing out their malcontents and undesirables and lying to them saying that the Jewish portion of the Trans Jordan was their homeland, when it was not. Now almost 90 years of lies later, they actually believe it.

2)The Gaza wall unfortunately had to be built because of Hezbollah and the terrorists in the area. The Berlin Wall was built by the communists to keep the East German people from fleeing to West Berlin where they could escape communist oppressions. Not surprised you'd use some sort of silly idea that the Berlin Wall was actually created to separate out the Jews who were for the most part gone from Berlin at that time.

3) Illegal is your false accusation. Afghanistan was a terrorist state that effectively declared war on the US through the use of proxy agents in the form of Al Quaeda. Their government fully supported and encouraged their activities and thereby became complicit and responsible for their acts. Iraq was legallized by the failure of the Ba'athist administration under Sodamn Insane's violation of UN Resolution 1440 for international force. Not to mention his repeated violation of Internationally mandated "No Fly Zones" and the cease fire agreements from the Gulf War and Liberation of Kuwait automatically authorized the use of force any time someone with the balls enough came along to enforce them. We won't get into the humanitarian reasons why this had to be done <cough>Kurdish genocide</cough> Oh and the 100k civilians killed is a known lie.

4) When 99% of all terrorists currently operating in the world today ARE muslim, it ceases to be coincidence and becomes a descriptor of a terrorist. Those who are NOT muslim since the end of Irish hostilities seem to be in the extreme minority. The US policy of containment and the domino theory was bad back in the 1950's - 1980's till just before the fall of the USSR. Many bad operators were created. Unfortunately, President Carter was one of the biggest fools in the whole bunch by trying to be a idealist pacifist in a world full of religious sociopaths.

Then again, I think the US should get out of the middle east except for supporting western style democracies like Israel, and let the Jewish people deal with taking care of their domestic threats any way they see fit. Memories of the many muslim defeats at their hand when attacked spring to mind. I wonder if Israel ever came off the chain how big their nation would grow? From Turkey to the Sinai and maybe even to the Persian Gulf? Hmmmm... stranger things have happened, but I doubt they want that much territory.

Oh... and before you think that I care much about entertaining efforts to change my mind, Don't bother. This is called poking the dog with a stick in the eye, particularly when the dog starts a anti Jewish/Anti-West/slavering troll thread.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back