A question for the Ladies here.

:eek: I am no further forward and probably a little bit more confused right now.

I bought her a Diamond ring last year and it went down a treat, I am hoping for the same reaction at Christmas with the Pendant but am worried Earrings on the anniversary will undermine the Christmas present somewhat and come across as a little bit unimaginative and samey?Some of you say, no, Diamonds are always a good present whereas some of you say buy and or do something different.I don't know:confused:

Only you know your wife... however, if she likes diamonds then trust me on this.... she will like the set.... Put the imagination into how you present it. Do it differently - give us some clues... what does she like... hobbies? Favorite stuff.... then we might be able to help you organize a great delivery!!

:eek: I am no further forward and probably a little bit more confused right now.

I bought her a Diamond ring last year and it went down a treat, I am hoping for the same reaction at Christmas with the Pendant but am worried Earrings on the anniversary will undermine the Christmas present somewhat and come across as a little bit unimaginative and samey?Some of you say, no, Diamonds are always a good present whereas some of you say buy and or do something different.I don't know:confused:

Only you know your wife... however, if she likes diamonds then trust me on this.... she will like the set.... Put the imagination into how you present it. Do it differently - give us some clues... what does she like... hobbies? Favorite stuff.... then we might be able to help you organize a great delivery!!

I would just give her the gift box and a card and say "happy anniversary you old trout, another year of hell over, I think I deserve a medal, murderers don't do this much time".
Anything else and she would get suspicious.:lol:

I would just give her the gift box and a card and say "happy anniversary you old trout, another year of hell over, I think I deserve a medal, murderers don't do this much time".
Anything else and she would get suspicious.:lol:

Typical guy! No imagination!!!!

About 10 or so years ago, my dad bought my mom an anniversary card with two old people sitting on a bench... it said "As long as we have each other, darling....." inside "who needs happiness".

Fortunately, she did not kill him.... although his life was a tad hard for a few months. :lol:

frogen you think all women want to fuck a drunk? so your opinion on what women want and all is well worthless....

o wait you have something in common with roomy...nevermind....

No, you are using your brain in a masculine sort of way. You assume women think like you do. I don't get turned on by the sight of a penis like you would get turned on by the sight of a nude woman.:

To the contrary, I know women do not think like I do, even my alcohol addled brain is too rational to think like a woman.

But I know how women think. Or rather should I say behave, as more often than not a woman’s stated thoughts are in direct contrast to how they actually behave or even thought they would have behaved?

David Attenborough is not a Galapagos tortoise, but he knows how they behave.

As for my penis, thou protests too much, if you knew the infinite variety of my jolly roger's pleasure your mind might say no but your body would scream yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!

Last edited:
This is why I usually post everything in the Flame zone.

you post in the flame zone for the same reason i do....its wide open and we dont have to worry about what we say....them other forums are sooooooo...well non flame

you post in the flame zone for the same reason i do....its wide open and we dont have to worry about what we say....them other forums are sooooooo...well non flame

How come you've got 244 rep points Bones?Have you been whoring again?

keeping it real...right now the dobie is chewing on the egg crate foam bed...swallowing the chunks....ahh nothing like a vomiting dog in my future...let me go deal with this lol...yall are making me blush

Roomy congrats Dude....me and my wife hit our 30th in April.....:eek:

Forum List

Back