A question for the Ladies here.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by roomy, Dec 3, 2009.

1. roomy

roomy The Natural

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +950
    I have bought the Wife a Diamond pendant for xmas but on the 15th we celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary and having little imagination I am wondering whether to buy her the matching earrings or is that going to be too much of the same thing and a little bit overkill or would she like having basically the same present twice in quick succession? Or should I get something completely different?Suggestions please because I am a backward moron when it comes to stuff like this.

2. Sarah G

Sarah G When Nothing Goes Right, Go Left Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,981
    It's nice that you worry over it. Imo, you can't go wrong with diamonds, give her both on the two different days.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. JenyEliza

JenyEliza Princess of Rhetoric

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +353
    Hint: Diamonds are a girl's best friend. You can *never* go wrong with diamonds. They will fix just about anything. :D

Well, almost. There are some things they can't fix. Like even if Tiger goes and buys a house on a finger for Elin, it's gonna take more than that to fix things.

But if you haven't screwed up like he has, then go for diamonds. Lotsa pretty sparklies...she'll love 'em.

Happy 30th and Congratulations! That's a huge milestone not many achieve in this day and time. :clap2:

4. chanel

chanel Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,749
    I'm with Sarah. If it's not going to break the bank, she will be one happy Mrs.

5. strollingbones

strollingbones Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +31,897
    i am not with them...no more diamonds....take her someplace even if its just overnight.....drop the money on her...giving her attention....go to a spa....have massages (no happy endings kind, not the kind you are use too) make memories....

a diamond is cold...a diamond is hard...you cant hold a diamond at night and say....we grew old together....tell her its been a hell of a ride...and you never want the ride to stop....that is a lot better than diamonds....

dont listen to the young ones....they just see sparkle....and bling...show her more than that....

• Thank You! Thank You! x 4
  6. strollingbones

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +31,897
    make it fun....do things in 30's....30 roses or her favorite flower.....30 minute massages...sex for 30 secounds....

7. strollingbones

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +31,897
    you really wanna rock her world...hire her a 30 yr old.....and give them 30 minutes alone.....o hell make it 2 30 minutes lol

8. JenyEliza

JenyEliza Princess of Rhetoric

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +353
    I'm 47 on the 29th of this month. I don't think I qualify as a "young one", but thanks all the same for the compliment! :D

And...when they're old and gray, she'll have those diamonds to look back on and remember what was going on in their lives at that specific moment in time and reminisce about days gone by.

That's something "old ones" like to do.....including me. :funnyface: :eusa_whistle:

9. AllieBaba

AllieBaba BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,650
    Oh for God's sakes, are you even human?

GIVE THE WOMAN THE DIAMONDS. If you can afford it, always give diamonds or gold. And never, NEVER ask for them back.

That's how true men are identified. Fuck the motel room night. Save that for the hooker.

10. AllieBaba

AllieBaba BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,650
    And screw massages. Touch my back and I'll use everything I know about pressure points and make the rest of your life a living hell.