A Question for the Girls...

Oct 8, 2009
So, my fellow females, let me outline a scenario and get your input.

Scenario. A female with a person of significance who is, for the sake of argument, somewhere dangerous..... Let's say Afghanistan..... and it's Valentine's Day.... and you get an email.... and that email has you tube links to a variety of icky soppy love songs, with a note that says 'this is the cyber equivalent of a mixed tape I made for you' and swearing undying love.

Do you:

a. Think 'Ahhhh, that's so adorable' and email back saying how touched you are by that person's thoughtfulness.

b. Email back saying 'where the hell is my chocolate, champagne and flowers, you cheap bastard?'

Thanks.

C. Make your own youtube version of a mixed tape and send it back with x's and o's attached and tell them how you feel.

Scenario. A female with a person of significance who is, for the sake of argument, somewhere dangerous..... Let's say Afghanistan..... and it's Valentine's Day.... and you get an email.... and that email has you tube links to a variety of icky soppy love songs, with a note that says 'this is the cyber equivalent of a mixed tape I made for you' and swearing undying love.

Do you:

a. Think 'Ahhhh, that's so adorable' and email back saying how touched you are by that person's thoughtfulness.

b. Email back saying 'where the hell is my chocolate, champagne and flowers, you cheap bastard?'

Thanks.

Um.. A., unless you are a heartless bitch!:razz:

• Banned

Do you:

Thanks.

:redface: That'll be where I went wrong then. :lol:

A. any effort is effort, and just the fact that someone thought about long enough to do something to make me happy is nice and sweet. Besides, some people aren't that organized and b might be impossible by Valentines Day, as pointed out in your post.

• Banned
C. Make your own youtube version of a mixed tape and send it back with x's and o's attached and tell them how you feel.

Like this one?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shL9B6_7MaY]YouTube - Ting tings Shut up and let me go[/ame]

Do you:

Thanks.

:redface: That'll be where I went wrong then. :lol:

I am pretty heartless, and have had a few guys tell me I am mean, but even I am not that heartless. ;)

Like this one?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shL9B6_7MaY]YouTube - Ting tings Shut up and let me go[/ame]

I love the Ting Tings, and my son loves when they play this on Yo Gabba Gabba!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veN2gyCEj8s&feature=related]YouTube - TING TINGS - Happy Birthday - Yo Gabba Gabba[/ame]

Do you:

Thanks.

He would have, if he could have. He´s out there not knowing what tommorrow may bring and he sends you a TOKEN of his love? what did you send to him?

You know how damn happy I would be if I even got an email from someone in Afghanistan, let alone some cute youtube vids?

You're lucky you have any contact at all sis.

Yes.....but you are that way. You're a bit more sentimental then some folks I know.

I don't fault her for feeling the way she does. I think it's up to him to discover this and act accordingly. That's what real love is all about.

Do you:

Thanks.

He would have, if he could have. He´s out there not knowing what tommorrow may bring and he sends you a TOKEN of his love? what did you send to him?

I was supposed to send him something? :eek::eek: Oops. :eusa_whistle:

Do you:

Thanks.

I was supposed to send him something? :eek::eek: Oops. :eusa_whistle:

I imagine that would be kind of tough.

Traditionally Valentines Day is for girls. Guys feel guilty and they buy something sweet for their sweetie..

Do you:

Thanks.

I'd appreciate the gesture. I'm fairly low maintenance, especially in regards to Hallmark Holidays.

New Topics

Forum List

Back