How to Prepare for a Pre-Dawn Visit From the FBI

In other words, cook up an investigation when you guys get back in office? LOL

Weren't you the one who was complaining about the FBI cooking up an investigation into Rump? And you idiots wonder why no one takes you seriously :auiqs.jpg:
Isn't that what you are doing? Why would that bother you? It clearly does not now. Hypocrite.

Reminds me of a lyric from a song by the late great Jim Croce:

Well, she was standing by my dressing room after the show
Asking for my autograph and asked if she could go
Back to my motel room
But the rest is just a tragic tale
Because five short minutes of lovin'
Done brought me twenty long years in jail

Well, like a fool in a hurry I took her to my room
She casted me in plaster while I sang her a tune
Then I said, 'Ooh, ooee! Sure was a tragic tale
Because five short minutes of lovin'
Done brought me twenty long years in jail'
Five Short Minutes, Jim Croce

Pack your tooth brush and call friends to take care of your pets because you ain't coming back for a while if the gestapo comes knocking.

In a recent heavily-armed raid in which the DOJ / FBI arrested a Pro-Life Conservative who had already had charges against him dropped by local / state Judicial officials, the wife of the man arrested demanded to see their warrant.

The FBI rep told her they had the warrant 'in the van' (one of 15 vehicles used in the raid). She had to.leave the room for a minute while the FBI rep said he would go get the warrant. When she returned they had already loaded her husband in one of the vehicles and reportedly never showed the warrant.

Umm, if this is true, what the FBI & DOJ did was KIDNAPPING.

Isn't that what you are doing? Why would that bother you? It clearly does not now. Hypocrite.
Sorry to disappoint you, retard. We are not. Your idiot fuhrer got caught committing crimes. You do the crime, you do the time...

Let me know if you are still confused. :itsok:

Sorry to disappoint you, retard. We are not. Your idiot fuhrer got caught committing crimes. You do the crime, you do the time...

Let me know if you are still confused. :itsok:
What has he been charged with? That usually happens before you are convicted. Let me know, dork.

Forum List

Back