A question for my Zionist friends

Nope. Expelling foreign invaders is the highest priority. We can't "clean house" while you're bombing us, so either leave or stay in our crosshairs.

Didn't Muslims invade Afghanistan when it was a Buddhist country? Yah.
Didn't Muslims invade Iraq when it was a Christian country? Yah.
Didn't Muslims invade nearly the entire Middle East and North Africa when it was Christian, Jewish and Zoroastrian? Yah

You fuckers seem to have a problem with the history of your own jihad invasions of others' lands.

Didnt Christians (and Jews) blew up buildings full of innocent people in God's name? Yah
Didnt Christians (and Jews) are hiding behind small children instead of protecting them? Yah
Didnt Christians (and Jews) led by people who glorifying death? Yah
Didnt Christians (and Jews) teach young children to die for God? Yah
Didnt Christians (and Jews) killing their own girls and mothers "honor killing"? Yah
Didnt Christians (and Jews) believe virgins will be waiting for them in paradise if they die while killing innocent people? Yah
I don't suppose you have this information readily available and you can give us the source of information where you get your claims from.
As in other words: Where did you find this information and who told you this? It's kinda funny how you say that Jews and Christians (and I mean real Jews and Christians who follow the Lord closely and live by His word.)

Didn't Muslims invade Afghanistan when it was a Buddhist country? Yah.
Didn't Muslims invade Iraq when it was a Christian country? Yah.
Didn't Muslims invade nearly the entire Middle East and North Africa when it was Christian, Jewish and Zoroastrian? Yah

You fuckers seem to have a problem with the history of your own jihad invasions of others' lands.

Didnt Christians (and Jews) blew up buildings full of innocent people in God's name? Yah
Didnt Christians (and Jews) are hiding behind small children instead of protecting them? Yah
Didnt Christians (and Jews) killing their own girls and mothers "honor killing"? Yah
Didnt Christians (and Jews) believe virgins will be waiting for them in paradise if they die while killing innocent people? Yah
I don't suppose you have this information readily available and you can give us the source of information where you get your claims from.
As in other words: Where did you find this information and who told you this? It's kinda funny how you say that Jews and Christians (and I mean real Jews and Christians who follow the Lord closely and live by His word.)

savvy clarification.

:rolleyes:

:lol:

good thing no jewish irgun blew up any.. er...

and that's just ONE example of jews acting like any other human beings. I'll go ahead and skip a lecture about getting your news from the jerusalem post only because I'm sure it would be amiss for you.

savvy clarification.

and that's just ONE example of jews acting like any other human beings. I'll go ahead and skip a lecture about getting your news from the jerusalem post only because I'm sure it would be amiss for you.

Take your anxiety medication. You lower the IQ of each thread you post in.

If you want Islam to "clean house", kindly get out of our way.
Not in your way. Plenty of room up here beside us. You're welcome to roll up your sleeves and get busy.

Nope. Expelling foreign invaders is the highest priority. We can't "clean house" while you're bombing us, so either leave or stay in our crosshairs.
Then shouldn't the native people expel the muslim invaders who entered their country via a show of force. After all what's good for the goose (male) is good for the gander(female).

Secondly, if terrorism is state sponcored murder for "religious" reasons then shouldn't the one who incites terrorism be put to death for conspiracy to commit murder and doesn't even the muslim religion look down upon murder, even if for religious reasons

Perhaps if muslims in general real the 10 Commandments that are contained within the Holy Bible and followed them, then they would be more civil towards other people. esp. Do not commit murder, and to not lie against their neighbor (purjury is lying in court, and how many muslims committed that.)

savvy clarification.

shouldn't you be pillowtalking some LOT tang?

savvy clarification.

shouldn't you be pillowtalking some LOT tang?

Not in your way. Plenty of room up here beside us. You're welcome to roll up your sleeves and get busy.

Then shouldn't the native people expel the muslim invaders who entered their country via a show of force. After all what's good for the goose (male) is good for the gander(female).

Secondly, if terrorism is state sponcored murder for "religious" reasons then shouldn't the one who incites terrorism be put to death for conspiracy to commit murder and doesn't even the muslim religion look down upon murder, even if for religious reasons

Perhaps if muslims in general real the 10 Commandments that are contained within the Holy Bible and followed them, then they would be more civil towards other people. esp. Do not commit murder, and to not lie against their neighbor (purjury is lying in court, and how many muslims committed that.)

Perhaps if you opened a fucking English text book and read a few examples in the spelling and grammar chapter...

"Oh g-d... not another picture of LOT and a bottle of WINE!?!?!?!?"

:rofl:

Sing it, Lot39! You know the words!

I've been really tryin', baby
Tryin' to hold back this feeling for so long
And if you feel like I feel, baby
Then, c'mon, oh, c'mon
Let's get it on
Ah, baby, let's get it on
Let's love, baby
Let's get it on, sugar
Let's get it on

lot_daughters_pwi91627_hi.jpg

If you had two buttons and had to push one, one that killed a random innocent Israeli you didn't know, and one that killed some number of random innocent Palestinians you didn't know, how many Palestinians would the second button need to kill before you pushed the first button?

If I said 1, then my choice is between an Israeli and a Palestinian, both innocent...right?

I must ask you (since you created the criteria), Innocent of what?

---

Truth is, if I had to choose, I'd flip a coin.

:eusa_whistle:

Maybe Shai meant that he would cut both his hands off of his arms totally. If I was in a crazy situation where a terrorist gave me the choice of having my hands cut off or letting some random people die, I don't know if I could carry out that sacrifice so easily.

Its an expression like saying that you willing to give your right arm for someone you love.
Mean that you would do anything to avoid harming the innocent.

*By the way im "she" not "he":redface:

There is no terrorist holding a gun to your head. You have been asked to make a choice that has to be made.

Most of you people are so fucking stupid, I would push the button that would kill all of you in place of a guilty Israeli or Palestinian.

Guilty of what?

ask the OP. :eusa_whistle:

:eek:

I kick your midget ass. LOL

Take your anxiety medication. You lower the IQ of each thread you post in, numbnuts

feeding a hateful troll like shogums is a waste f time. to think he was once a maude. ugh!

appealing to Lot39, and being jealous of my mod status, says more than you probably wanted, little guy.

:rofl:

jealous? you actually think I would consider maude status a plus? :lol:

I sent del a sympathy note along with a string of get well wishes when he went over to the dark side of mauding. :lol:

you truly are USMB's biggest loser

Forum List

Back