A question for my Zionist friends

Do you have a disputing source? Or are you just pretending that radical Islam isn't violent and deadly?

Logic 101: When a claim is put forth, it's assumed to be false unless proof is put forward. The burden of proof lies with the accuser, so unless that figure can be corroborated using a credible source (try one without an obvious bias), it's worthless.
So...you just refuse to believe it. Gasp.

Give me a reason to assume that it's correct.

Logic 101: When a claim is put forth, it's assumed to be false unless proof is put forward. The burden of proof lies with the accuser, so unless that figure can be corroborated using a credible source (try one without an obvious bias), it's worthless.

The site links to news stories. You gonna claim the media made it all up?

Not in your way. Plenty of room up here beside us. You're welcome to roll up your sleeves and get busy.

Nope. Expelling foreign invaders is the highest priority. We can't "clean house" while you're bombing us, so either leave or stay in our crosshairs.
I thought you were born in America.

It's obvious where your loyalties lie. And it's not with America. Kindly go to Afghanistan so you can be dealt with.

I was. Any feeling or belief that perpetuates the artificial division of human beings by national borders is poisonous and impedes our progress toward unity. I'm opposed to the very idea of the nation-state, not America in particular. My loyalty lies entirely with God.

Nope. Expelling foreign invaders is the highest priority. We can't "clean house" while you're bombing us, so either leave or stay in our crosshairs.

It's obvious where your loyalties lie. And it's not with America. Kindly go to Afghanistan so you can be dealt with.

I was. Any feeling or belief that perpetuates the artificial division of human beings by national borders is poisonous and impedes our progress toward unity. I'm opposed to the very idea of the nation-state, not America in particular. My loyalty lies entirely with God.
If there are no borders, there can be no foreign invaders, can there?

I'll give you a moment. I can tell you haven't give this much thought.

I'm going to point out that we have no way of knowing the true motivators behind many of these incidents, so attributing them all to Islam is disingenuous. Nor do we know whether or not the "victims" in each case were innocent.

I'm going to point out that we have no way of knowing the true motivators behind many of these incidents, so attributing them all to Islam is disingenuous. Nor do we know whether or not the "victims" in each case were innocent.
And I would point out that radical Islam is indeed violent and deadly.

Now...when are you getting on a plane to go deal with foreign invaders, you wannabe terrorist?

If there are no borders, there can be no foreign invaders, can there?

I'll give you a moment. I can tell you haven't give this much thought.

Oh, I have. "Foreign" describes more than people from other countries, you know.

Moderate Islam needs to clean its own house. Or someone else will.

If you want Islam to "clean house", kindly get out of our way.

OUCH!

Beautifully put, Kalam.

Of course our masters aren't about to get out of the way.

They're far too cozy with too many Islamic states' masters for any of that to happen.

Like I need to tell you this?

I suspect not.

productimage-picture-peace-in-arabic-678.gif

Moderate Islam needs to clean its own house. Or someone else will.

OUCH!

Beautifully put, Kalam.

They're far too cozy with too many Islamic states' masters for any of that to happen.

I suspect not.

سلام

Indeed they are. Every single government in the Middle East is a corrupt violator of human rights... why aren't we taught to oppose those regimes as well as al-Qa'idah?

Not in your way. Plenty of room up here beside us. You're welcome to roll up your sleeves and get busy.

Didn't Muslims invade Afghanistan when it was a Buddhist country? Yah.
Didn't Muslims invade Iraq when it was a Christian country? Yah.
Didn't Muslims invade nearly the entire Middle East and North Africa when it was Christian, Jewish and Zoroastrian? Yah

You fuckers seem to have a problem with the history of your own jihad invasions of others' lands.

OUCH!

Beautifully put, Kalam.

I suspect not.

سلام

Indeed they are. Every single government in the Middle East is a corrupt violator of human rights... why aren't we taught to oppose those regimes as well as al-Qa'idah?

Except, Israel, a bastion of freedom, human rights and civil liberties.

Allah is a fascist.

Now...when are you getting on a plane to go deal with foreign invaders, you wannabe terrorist?

If I supported targeting civilians, there'd be little to distinguish me from the people I oppose.

If I supported targeting civilians, there'd be little to distinguish me from the people I oppose.

Except, Allah commands his slaves to target civilians.

Didn't Muslims invade nearly the entire Middle East and North Africa when it was Christian, Jewish and Zoroastrian? Yah

You fuckers seem to have a problem with the history of your own jihad invasions of others' lands.

Didnt Christians (and Jews) blew up buildings full of innocent people in God's name? Yah
Didnt Christians (and Jews) are hiding behind small children instead of protecting them? Yah
Didnt Christians (and Jews) led by people who glorifying death? Yah
Didnt Christians (and Jews) teach young children to die for God? Yah
Didnt Christians (and Jews) killing their own girls and mothers "honor killing"? Yah
Didnt Christians (and Jews) believe virgins will be waiting for them in paradise if they die while killing innocent people? Yah

Didnt Christians (and Jews) blew up buildings full of innocent people in God's name? Yah
Didnt Christians (and Jews) are hiding behind small children instead of protecting them? Yah
Didnt Christians (and Jews) killing their own girls and mothers "honor killing"? Yah
Didnt Christians (and Jews) believe virgins will be waiting for them in paradise if they die while killing innocent people? Yah

muslims are simply doing now what jews/christians did for hundreds of years without remorse and with full biblical justification

muslims are simply doing now what jews/christians did for hundreds of years without remorse and with full biblical justification
So that makes it okay?

Shithead, there is absolutely NO biblical justification for murder.

The 10 Commandments say, "Thou Shall Not Murder"
Jesus preached to love even thy enemy and said he who lives by the sword, dies by the sword.

Islam is the ONLY religion that justifies terrorism and murder.

Quran 8.012...
Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will instil terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them.

OUCH!

Beautifully put, Kalam.

I suspect not.

سلام

I'll presume your question is rhetorical. You and both know why government and their detractors BOTH use propaganda to dupe the people.

Because it works!

You and I also both know why the USA empire supports oligarchical regimes and tyrants on other lands.

In fact, you and I both know why every empire in history has done that.

Because supporting (or creating corrupt regimes) is easier and cheaper than full time (and hostile) occupations.

Now let me ask you a question:

Do you really believe that the leadership of al-Qa'idah would be any different if they had the power?

And if you do, how many generations do you think it would take before their idealist government became just another oligarchy that mouthed the platitudes of good goverment while fucking its own people?

Power corrupts every FORM of government, in every type of economy, and in every culture...regardless of race, religion, or culture, we find the same damned thing.

Mankind's societies are bound to fail because the kind of men who attain power cannot help but abuse it to their own benefit.

Nobody who knows humankind's history can possible imagine otherwise.

That's why idealogues are usually such damned fools.

They all imagine that their ideologies (and the systems that they develop from their ideologies) can overcome the true nature of man.

It never works for long, so governments and nations and ideologies come and go slip slip sliding into the dustbin of history.

Last edited:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the palestinans lay claim to the land and that the Jews never have been there

I've never heard that before. That'd be a little strange considering the Quran confirms that the Israelites came from there. I think they claim is, the didn't own the land when they moved in. Admittedly alot of land was purchased by Jews, and certainly they have a right to that land. But that doesn't address any of my questions. I'd appreciate it.
Try watching the news that isn't aired on Al Jazeera, or for that matter anything that isn't slanted in the favor of muslims only. You're no better then someone who derives all of their news sources from a liberal point of view(which is the same as lying)

OUCH!

Beautifully put, Kalam.

I suspect not.

سلام

Except, Israel, a bastion of freedom, human rights and civil liberties.

Allah is a fascist.
I'd like to see muslims practice terrorist acts against the very leaders who encourage the afore mentioned i.e. terrorism. But they won't because if they tried to do so imams and other muslim leaders would put out a fatah against the folks who buck the leadership. muslim practice and maintain order and power over others by way of fear and intimidation.
The same sort of action you'd find in dictatorships and other forms of gov't who use terrorist acts to keep the people in line

Forum List

Back