A question for my Zionist friends

Mainstream Muslims don't follow those commands. They will be the redemption of Islam.

You know which mainstream Muslims won't be the next jihadist? The only redemption is conversion.
I've known and worked with many mainstream Muslims. None of them were likely to turn radical.

How about the Muslim NY bomber with an MBA and a house in Connecticut? Pretty mainstream. What of the Muslim in mainstream Buffalo, NY who beheaded his wife?

Mainstream Muslims don't follow those commands. They will be the redemption of Islam.

You know which mainstream Muslims won't be the next jihadist? The only redemption is conversion.
I've known and worked with many mainstream Muslims. None of them were likely to turn radical.

Daveman, i agree with you but the problem as i see it is that all those sane Muslims dont go against the terrorists who claim they are fighting for and on behalf of Islam. There are crazy pepole in every religion but in every religion besides the Islam you also have the sane majority who go against those people.
The strong and dominant voice in the Islam is the voice of violence.

Daveman, i agree with you but the problem as i see it is that all those sane Muslims dont go against the terrorists who claim they are fighting for and on behalf of Islam. There are crazy pepole in every religion but in every religion besides the Islam you also have the sane majority who go against those people.

Islam is a religion of violence. 111 Quranic verses speak of violent jihad.

If you had two buttons and had to push one, one that killed a random innocent Israeli you didn't know, and one that killed some number of random innocent Palestinians you didn't know, how many Palestinians would the second button need to kill before you pushed the first button?

Your assumption fails since there are no innocent Palestinians, they all chose to live where they do and to support terrorism.

should the children run away? also, they owned the terrorist before the zionists came in with un supported rockets and bull dozers

If you had two buttons and had to push one, one that killed a random innocent Israeli you didn't know, and one that killed some number of random innocent Palestinians you didn't know, how many Palestinians would the second button need to kill before you pushed the first button?

I rather cut my 2 hands then to be responsible for the deaths of innocent people.

Who wouldnt take a cut on their hands rather than letting some people die? A fucking cut? This doesnt make you enlightnened or special in any way.

I don't think he speaks english natively. Pretty sure he meant cut off his hands

How about the Muslim NY bomber with an MBA and a house in Connecticut? Pretty mainstream. What of the Muslim in mainstream Buffalo, NY who beheaded his wife?
What about them? I don't know them personally.

That's true. For the survival of their faith, the moderates must take control of their faith and eradicate the radicals themselves. I'd rather they did it themselves -- it'd prove they can be good members of the international community.

Your assumption fails since there are no innocent Palestinians, they all chose to live where they do and to support terrorism.

should the children run away? also, they owned the terrorist before the zionists came in with un supported rockets and bull dozers

The Zionists came in thousands of years earlier, before the jihadists invaded.

You mean, the bulldozers used by Hamas to raze 200 Pallie homes to make way for more mosques?

You posit such a question without answering for yourself, first?

Not very sporting of you.

Why do you disbelieve it?
In the absence of proof, assuming that anything is true makes you an idiot.
Do you have a disputing source? Or are you just pretending that radical Islam isn't violent and deadly?

Logic 101: When a claim is put forth, it's assumed to be false unless proof is put forward. The burden of proof lies with the accuser, so unless that figure can be corroborated using a credible source (try one without an obvious bias), it's worthless.

Moderate Islam needs to clean its own house. Or someone else will.

If you want Islam to "clean house", kindly get out of our way.
Not in your way. Plenty of room up here beside us. You're welcome to roll up your sleeves and get busy.

Nope. Expelling foreign invaders is the highest priority. We can't "clean house" while you're bombing us, so either leave or stay in our crosshairs.

In the absence of proof, assuming that anything is true makes you an idiot.
Do you have a disputing source? Or are you just pretending that radical Islam isn't violent and deadly?

Logic 101: When a claim is put forth, it's assumed to be false unless proof is put forward. The burden of proof lies with the accuser, so unless that figure can be corroborated using a credible source (try one without an obvious bias), it's worthless.
So...you just refuse to believe it. Gasp.

If you want Islam to "clean house", kindly get out of our way.
Not in your way. Plenty of room up here beside us. You're welcome to roll up your sleeves and get busy.

Nope. Expelling foreign invaders is the highest priority. We can't "clean house" while you're bombing us, so either leave or stay in our crosshairs.
I thought you were born in America.

It's obvious where your loyalties lie. And it's not with America. Kindly go to Afghanistan so you can be dealt with.

Forum List

Back