A Question For Mormons

Militant atheists are just as bad as religious ones.
No, they’re not. There are no calls for slavery, rape or murder in the atheist holy book.

Go tell the spirits of Mao and Pol Pot and Hitler and Stalin that. The argument is as specious as any of the Jacobins or the communards.

That is what you silly atheists are: cop outs.

That's your problem. I believe fully in separation of church and state. I am afraid of the uncensoreds and politicalchics as I am of you guys.

You are nothing but opposite sides of the same coin: pathetic two-dimension droids.

That's your problem. I believe fully in separation of church and state. I am afraid of the uncensoreds and politicalchics as I am of you guys.

You are nothing but opposite sides of the same coin: pathetic two-dimension droids.

I'd like a specific example of how we are two sides of the same coin, without bringing up Hitler, Pol Pot, and Stalin.

Thank you.

Carla, no one with a solid brain cares what you want.

You are the atheist equivalent of EconChick.

I'd like a specific example of how we are two sides of the same coin, without bringing up Hitler, Pol Pot, and Stalin.

Thank you.

I'd like a specific example of how to spell railroad crossing without any r's.

Thank you.

I'd like a specific example of how to spell railroad crossing without any r's.

Aiload cossing.

But the real riddle is...

Railroad crossing, look out for cars. Can you spell that without any "R"s?

Answer: that

Since atheists can't prove except by faith that God does not exist, they fulfill Dan Barker's argument: "Faith is a cop-out. It is intellectual bankruptcy. If the only way you can accept an assertion is by faith, then you are conceding that it can't be taken on its own merits." Since I believe in God by faith, I think Barker is a fruit cake, but the real fruit cakes are the atheists who want to eat it while keeping it.

Since atheists can't prove except by faith that God does not exist, they fulfill Dan Barker's argument: "Faith is a cop-out. It is intellectual bankruptcy. If the only way you can accept an assertion is by faith, then you are conceding that it can't be taken on its own merits." Since I believe in God by faith, I think Barker is a fruit cake, but the real fruit cakes are the atheists who want to eat it while keeping it.

That's a lot of jaw flapping, without saying anything of value Your little analogy doesn't even make sense..

Here's a present for you.

The three psychologists carrying out the review defined intelligence as the “ability to reason, plan, solve problems, think abstractly, comprehend complex ideas, learn quickly, and learn from experience”.

Religious people are less intelligent than atheists according to analysis of scores of scientific studies stretching back over decades - Science - News - The Independent

My buddy lost his job and no one in his born again church helped him find a job. I saw him complaining about it on facebook.

If he's complaining about it on Facebook then he's not talking to his Bishop as he should be.

IMHO, you buddy is a self-righteous jerk who is not an active member.

I really don't like this guy either so I love your feedback. Let me tell you more about him. We grew up together from 4th grade and were friends but he has always been a tool. None of us hang out with him anymore. A complete right wing, drama, never on time, cheap, white good old boy who's family came from down south, believes the bible verbatum, they were fascinated with our Greek culture growing up. We were the "foreigners" in the neighborhood. Back before Muslims or Blacks moved to the burbs. Rest of the neighborhood was white. Have to admit it was nice. LOL. I moved from an all black school where I was 1 of 3 whites in the entire school.

They had all kinds of opinions on black people although they had never met a black person yet. This guy was a slacker and never finished college, his family didn't even let him in on the family business he's such a slacker, so he ended up at a retail place doing security and he got caught doing something shady (even though he's a god fearing Christian). Long story short, he just got his 2nd divorce. He met a psycho bitch at his church and it didn't work out. She realized he was a tool probably. The members sided with her more because she'd been there longer and had kids.

Also, his first marriage was to a woman who's family had money so 15 or so years ago he was gifted a $500K house. He was very arrogant about it. Cocky, like he deserved it. This is the kind of stuff that comes from white privilege, but that's a completely other conversation. But you can compare this guy to GW Bush. A fuck up but still because he's white and can marry a woman who hooked him up. Notice she didn't stay with him till death either? By the way, that's 2 women and him who swore to god that they'd stay married and they renigged on their word to god? Then it means nothing.

Why was this not discussed by the so called liberal media before the Romney Obama election? Certainly not as much thought was put into it as with Kennedy. Mitt didn't have to assure America that he would not consult his crazy clergy on all policies.

don't know. Mormonism is def. not Christian.

They say it is and many Christians voted for him because they don't know the difference. The Mormons use Jesus in their story.

Christian primitivism, also described as restorationism,

Right wing Christians complained that Obama was a Muslim but not a peep about Romney not being a Christian?

This all only helps prove my points that they use religion to control the dumb masses and also the media isn't liberal because if it were it would point out this hypocrisy.

Oh, there was peeping from 2008 until the nomination in 2012, then the peeping almost completely stopped.

Hypocritical? Don't know. Look at all the infighting with Obama and Clinton. That is what makes politics rough.

And RC and SBC and evangelical and pentecostals and fundamentalists and Mormons etc are all Christian.

Never let a mutant ninja tell you who and who is not a Christian.

Forum List

Back