For Israel's Sake

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
This is some very welcome news about an upcoming telethon to support Israel! Christian broadcasters will be uniting to voice support for Israel and also to financially bless Israel. The bible declares, I will bless those who bless thee and curse those who curse thee. It is always a good thing to bless Israel! Here is the story about the upcoming event they are planning!

Christian Broadcasters Unite in Special Telethon in Support of Israel - Israel News
h2h-for-israels-sake-.jpg

As Israel has finally seen a reprieve from the most recent war that terrorized the nation, Christian broadcasters worldwide are uniting together to stand with Israel in a very unique way.
On Sunday, September 21, Christian broadcasters and ministry leaders across denominational lines will come together with one heart to show solidarity with the people and nation of Israel. An emergency campaign, called “For Israel’s Sake: Joining Hands – Saving Lives,” is seeking to encourage people to pray for Israel, stand for Israel, and support Israel through financial donations.
Annette Garcia, President of SON Broadcasting and one of the spearheaders of the event, explained the importance of taking a proactive stand with regards to showing support for Israel.
“Nations have spoken out against Israel’s right to defend itself, and anti-Semitism is rising at an alarming rate. According to the Word, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob will ultimately judge every nation as to how Israel is treated,” she said.
Garcia expressed her hope for the success of the event; “‘For Israel’s Sake’ will be an example to all that we accept our responsibility to stand with Israel. It is our way of fulfilling the words of the prophet Isaiah 62:1, ‘For Zion’s sake I will not keep silent, For Jerusalem’s sake I will not remain quiet, Till her righteousness shines out like the dawn, Her salvation like a blazing torch.’”

Read more at Christian Broadcasters Unite in Special Telethon in Support of Israel - Israel News

Isaiah 62 1 For Zion s sake I will not keep silent for Jerusalem s sake I will not remain quiet till her vindication shines out like the dawn her salvation like a blazing torch.
Context
Zion's Salvation and New Name
1For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I will not keep quiet, Until her righteousness goes forth like brightness, And her salvation like a torch that is burning. 2The nations will see your righteousness, And all kings your glory; And you will be called by a new name Which the mouth of the LORD will designate.…
Cross References
Isaiah 1:26
I will restore your leaders as in days of old, your rulers as at the beginning. Afterward you will be called the City of Righteousness, the Faithful City."
Isaiah 26:2
Open the gates that the righteous nation may enter, the nation that keeps faith.
Isaiah 46:13
I am bringing my righteousness near, it is not far away; and my salvation will not be delayed. I will grant salvation to Zion, my splendor to Israel.
Isaiah 48:18
If only you had paid attention to my commands, your peace would have been like a river, your well-being like the waves of the sea.
Isaiah 52:10
The LORD will lay bare his holy arm in the sight of all the nations, and all the ends of the earth will see the salvation of our God.
Isaiah 54:14
In righteousness you will be established: Tyranny will be far from you; you will have nothing to fear. Terror will be far removed; it will not come near you.
Isaiah 58:8
Then your light will break forth like the dawn, and your healing will quickly appear; then your righteousness will go before you, and the glory of the LORD will be your rear guard.
Isaiah 61:11
For as the soil makes the sprout come up and a garden causes seeds to grow, so the Sovereign LORD will make righteousness and praise spring up before all nations.

Supporting ISIS is no different than supporting Satan and those who march for hell.

Supporting Israel is supporting what belongs to God and what God loves. His people. God loves his people and that is a very precious thing to consider- when reading the book of Isaiah one cannot miss how great God's love is for Israel.

Woe unto those who harm her. The bible says Touch not mine anointed and do my prophets no harm. The bible warns those who curse Israel shall be cursed. God also gives encouragement to those willing to do the right thing. Those who bless Israel shall be blessed. I choose to bless Israel. That is my decision. As for me and my household we shall serve the LORD.

Last edited:
This is also from Isaiah:

Isaiah 3 11 Woe to the wicked Disaster is upon them They will be paid back for what their hands have done.

Cross References
Genesis 18:25
Far be it from you to do such a thing--to kill the righteous with the wicked, treating the righteous and the wicked alike. Far be it from you! Will not the Judge of all the earth do right?"
Deuteronomy 28:15
However, if you do not obey the LORD your God and do not carefully follow all his commands and decrees I am giving you today, all these curses will come on you and overtake you
:2 Chronicles 6:23
then hear from heaven and act. Judge between your servants, condemning the guilty and bringing down on their heads what they have done, and vindicating the innocent by treating them in accordance with their innocence.
Job 10:15
If I am guilty--woe to me! Even if I am innocent, I cannot lift my head, for I am full of shame and drowned in my affliction.
Proverbs 1:31
they will eat the fruit of their ways and be filled with the fruit of their schemes.
Proverbs 12:14
From the fruit of their lips people are filled with good things, and the work of their hands brings them reward.
Ecclesiastes 8:13
Yet because the wicked do not fear God, it will not go well with them, and their days will not lengthen like a shadow.
Isaiah 13:11
I will punish the world for its evil, the wicked for their sins. I will put an end to the arrogance of the haughty and will humble the pride of the ruthless.
Isaiah 57:20
But the wicked are like the tossing sea, which cannot rest, whose waves cast up mire and mud.Isaiah 65:6
"See, it stands written before me: I will not keep silent but will pay back in full; I will pay it back into their laps--

Last edited:
Those verses you keep posting Jeremiah have already been fulfilled a long time ago,

God has now abandoned Israel.

It's a godless secular state that sponsors Gay Pride Parades and most of it's citizens are non religious or atheists.

To worship Israel and the jews like you do is pure idolatry and blasphemy. ...... :cool:

You are mistaken, Sunni Man. I worship the LORD. I do not worship people. It is not true that God has abandoned Israel. God chastises those whom He loves. That was evidence of God's love for his children not abandonment of them! God has not forsaken Israel! That is not true. God has fulfilled His Word through His prophets and brought the Jews back to Israel even from the four corners and He is still doing it today! It is glorious to see what God is doing! It is a fulfillment of Ezekiel 37 and the Valley of Dry Bones! I rejoice for what God is doing for His Beloved Israel!

Here is Gods warning I had told you was in Scripture. Here it is:

It is written:
Proverbs 17 13 Evil will never leave the house of one who pays back evil for good.

Context
Better a Dry Morsel with Quietness
12Let a man meet a bear robbed of her cubs, Rather than a fool in his folly. 13He who returns evil for good, Evil will not depart from his house. 14The beginning of strife is like letting out water, So abandon the quarrel before it breaks out.…
What this means is that when you return evil for good you have brought a curse upon your own home. This is the Word of the LORD and it shall not return back unto him void. It shall go forth and perform the work it was sent to do. In Jesus Name.

Those who have dug a pit for Israel shall fall into it themselves. Israel shall not see total destruction. The LORD He is God and He shall keep Israel. The world shall know The LORD - He is the God of Israel. The whole world shall know this. That day is coming.

Kind of funny how Israel is still around since "God has abandoned it" eh Sunni Man? Your religion isn't even a true religion, it was created by a megalomaniac with grandiose ideas about himself so big that he had to call himself a 'prophet'. What did he prophecy? Nothing.

Islam is false because it is built on the fundamental lie that Muhammad was a real prophet, rather than a man simply pretending to be a prophet in order to gain power over people. Of course one can make the same claim about Joseph Smith or L Ron Hubbard or any number of other founders of man-made religions which have been created from time to time throughout history.

Why Islam is Not a Religion Rebecca Bynum

Kind of funny how Israel is still around since "God has abandoned it" eh Sunni Man? Your religion isn't even a true religion, it was created by a megalomaniac with grandiose ideas about himself so big that he had to call himself a 'prophet'. What did he prophecy? Nothing.

Islam is false because it is built on the fundamental lie that Muhammad was a real prophet, rather than a man simply pretending to be a prophet in order to gain power over people. Of course one can make the same claim about Joseph Smith or L Ron Hubbard or any number of other founders of man-made religions which have been created from time to time throughout history.

Why Islam is Not a Religion Rebecca Bynum

The author made some excellent points. Thank you for the link, Teddyearp.

One simply cannot deny how God has blessed the Jews since their return to Israel. The land was a veritable wasteland when Mark Twain visited it. When the Jews returned and put their hands to that soil it blossomed like a flower out in the desert! Today Israel produces 40% of Europes flowers! That is the latest report I read and truly what an astounding achievement! Israel, tiny Israel producing 40% of Europes flowers! What a blessing!

Consider in 1948 how tiny her population - she was just starting out! Yet today? Today she is the most powerful military presence in the Middle East! She has had war after war waged against her by her enemies, she has stood her ground and won - she has been an economic blessing to those who have done business with her. She has been blessed with inventing many great cures in medicine, inventions for cars, scientific discoveries - she has far surpassed the achievements of her neighbors who have been there without interuption or exile - for far longer! Why is this? Because God has blessed her. God has kept his word through his prophets. That is why. And God shall continue to keep His word through his prophets and it shall be as it was declared. All Israel shall be saved! Amen!

Israel has only survived because of the U.S. supplying that fascist state with money and weapons.

Yea, it's pretty easy to create an economic miracle.

When you steal someone else's land and then use them as slave labor.

The zionist jews are an evil people......... :cool:

What did he prophecy? Nothing.
Read the Quran sometime and then get back with me.

Otherwise, you are talking out of ignorance. ..... :cool:

You know, I have tried to read the Koran, but it just seems so full of disjointed sentences mixed with a bit of how the 'unbelievers' of Mohammad are to be treated. It just gave me a headache, and reminded me of the musings of a madman.

So, please help me out of my ignorance. Give me a quote of true prophecy that has come to pass from the Koran with a link to it's source.

Israel has only survived because of the U.S. supplying that fascist state with money and weapons.

Yea, it's pretty easy to create an economic miracle.

When you steal someone else's land and then use them as slave labor.

The zionist jews are an evil people......... :cool:

No one has stolen land, Sunni man. Israel belongs to the Jews. The history of Israel is over 4,000 years old. Israel was there long before Islam ever was invented - which was about 622. A.D.. Correct? The Arabs have no claim to the land of Israel. It matters not what they call themselves. ( no Arab ever called themselves a Palestinian until AFTER Israel became a nation May 14, 1948 - I believe the first time they called themselves Palestinians was in 1960 - right? ) I can move over to Israel and live but it doesn't entitle me to take their land and claim it for my own. Understand? The land belongs to the Jews. The sons and daughters of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Ishmael and his descendants have no claim to that land. Understood?

This is some very welcome news about an upcoming telethon to support Israel! Christian broadcasters will be uniting to voice support for Israel and also to financially bless Israel. The bible declares, I will bless those who bless thee and curse those who curse thee. It is always a good thing to bless Israel! Here is the story about the upcoming event they are planning!

Christian Broadcasters Unite in Special Telethon in Support of Israel - Israel News
h2h-for-israels-sake-.jpg

As Israel has finally seen a reprieve from the most recent war that terrorized the nation, Christian broadcasters worldwide are uniting together to stand with Israel in a very unique way.
On Sunday, September 21, Christian broadcasters and ministry leaders across denominational lines will come together with one heart to show solidarity with the people and nation of Israel. An emergency campaign, called “For Israel’s Sake: Joining Hands – Saving Lives,” is seeking to encourage people to pray for Israel, stand for Israel, and support Israel through financial donations.
Annette Garcia, President of SON Broadcasting and one of the spearheaders of the event, explained the importance of taking a proactive stand with regards to showing support for Israel.
“Nations have spoken out against Israel’s right to defend itself, and anti-Semitism is rising at an alarming rate. According to the Word, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob will ultimately judge every nation as to how Israel is treated,” she said.
Garcia expressed her hope for the success of the event; “‘For Israel’s Sake’ will be an example to all that we accept our responsibility to stand with Israel. It is our way of fulfilling the words of the prophet Isaiah 62:1, ‘For Zion’s sake I will not keep silent, For Jerusalem’s sake I will not remain quiet, Till her righteousness shines out like the dawn, Her salvation like a blazing torch.’”

Read more at Christian Broadcasters Unite in Special Telethon in Support of Israel - Israel News

Who is Israel, fool?

Romans 9:6: "Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:"

Israel is Christ and those who believe in him (Gal. 3:16, 29.)

You know, I have tried to read the Koran, but it just seems so full of disjointed sentences mixed with a bit of how the 'unbelievers' of Mohammad are to be treated. It just gave me a headache, and reminded me of the musings of a madman.
So, please help me out of my ignorance. Give me a quote of true prophecy that has come to pass from the Koran with a link to it's source.
Try reading it again......but this time take 2 aspirin before you start. .... :cool:

Forum List

Back