A Question for Liberals

Take it to the appropriate thread. I tagged you

Meh, you are the one who whines about my outing your Islamophobia....

You can't go out and claim to be "moral" and then go out and support a guy like Trump who is the opposite of that, because you think he might ban abortion or throw out the Mexicans or whatever else you consider "moral".

I'm not "Islamophobic"--a term largely misapplied and made up by totally sissified Leftists, btw. I state FACTS about Islam, which you can't handle. That's first. Second, I would never, ever, ever, ever, ever, EVER seek out your definition of "Morality" Joe. You all but admitted you come here, be a total dick to everyone, and then feel great about it after. And you lecture everyone here then about morality. I don't give a fig about how moral you think that is--it's just stupid. Be a dick; that's fine. But then do not lecture about "morality", see.

It's so astoundingly hypocritical and stupid I think you're TRYING to be the poster boy for Leftism or something. Are you?

All this arguing.....where does it end up? Wasted energy. Maybe?

Defeating terrible, even evil ideas is never wasted energy.

yet you support trump. you don't believe anything he has done, said, or is trying to do isn't evil? he has abandoned our historically tried & true allies to cuddle up to the world's most vile dictators...

The last sentence is insane, so I can't talk to you sanely, see. You're in a fog of TDS. I would get a foaming-mouth answer back. What's the point?

what you really mean you can't answer it. i understand.

putin

kim jung un

rodrigo duterte

erdogan

jinping

:itsok:

"Cuddle up"....that's the foaming mouth I''m talking about

Why are old people honestly, mostly old people, so out of their minds about Trump?

yet you support trump. you don't believe anything he has done, said, or is trying to do isn't evil? he has abandoned our historically tried & true allies to cuddle up to the world's most vile dictators...

The last sentence is insane, so I can't talk to you sanely, see. You're in a fog of TDS. I would get a foaming-mouth answer back. What's the point?

putin

kim jung un

rodrigo duterte

erdogan

jinping

a0e6b3eac6feb252f00b0022634a5db5.jpg

Posts by conservatives in this thread serve as further proof that Trump is no different than any other rightist – just as reprehensible and just as wrong; the problem isn’t ‘Trump,’ the problem is the malignancy that is conservativism.

I go to my church--as do many of us--to escape today's REAL fundies.

You.

You go to church because you are a fundie.

This is what I mean. Lazy thinking.

You do not realize that you ARE the 21st century fundie. We have more diversity in our church than you would ever see in your diversity rallies. You folks do not know how to abide diversity. We know this. All your talk is an ironic joke. We know this too, and your talk is becoming one long punchline.

My own kids, college age, are onto it and not because their parents inculcated it into them. The roots of our demise are in the youth, pal.

They hate fundamentalism.

They are ripe for rebellion. Thank GOD

No Sue, that would be you. Satan values diversity too Sue. He's about tricking as many people as he can and he don't care what race or sex you are. Stop following false prophets and get in touch with God.

Here's how I know you are not on the up and up--

You are convinced I'm following Satan.

That's because Politics is REALLY your god.

I know this, IM2. It's very sad, but there it is.

You are being tricked by satan. Jesus has said not everyone shouting his name will enter heaven. He has warned us of false teachers. What you are being taught is not godly. You show this by your support of Trump. You think you know something, but you don't.

Okay, a little test. The Bible does not say a darn word about Trump, but it DOES have a lot to say about homosexuality.

But you support gay marriage.

Right?

Here is your Lefty, Leftists, defending that FGM is NOT a practice in Islam. THAT is why is calls me an "Islamophobic Twat" btw, because I DARED to point out that, yep, it is in the Hadith. Which is it.

It's mentioned in a Hadith, (which is not the Koran), it isn't a practice..

That you don't get this is what makes you an Islamophobic Twat... your unreasoning hatred and unwillingness to learn beyond "My Sky Pixie is better than your Sky Pixie".

Joe loves him some radical Islam just like all mindless Leftists and can't stand the heat when it's pointed out to him. You're not a smart Leftist Joe--wait, is there such a thing? You're dumb and you're not a good troll. There, I said it again. This is not me being upset, just saying truths you never believe. Because again, dumb.

Oh, honey, you are getting terribly upset, because bigots are always upset when they have it pointed out to them.

There is no "Radical Islam", Sweetie... Muslims are like everyone else... If you invade their countries and kill them, they are going to try to kill you back. Maybe, and I'm just spitballing here.. we should stop sticking our dicks into their hornets nest and then complaining about getting stung.

I'm an old man. Old enough to when I heard the same kinds of bigoted arguments being applied to the Vietnamese because they didn't like us invading their country.

And now Trump is trying to get out of Syria and I bet you're crying about that all over the forum too

many of those kurds over there are christian.

One-dimensional thinking. Are you capable of more? Or no

:auiqs.jpg: ^^^ says the fundy who finally admitted that the only thing that would persuade her to stop supporting trump was him changing his stance on overturning roe v wade.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Posts by conservatives in this thread serve as further proof that Trump is no different than any other rightist – just as reprehensible and just as wrong; the problem isn’t ‘Trump,’ the problem is the malignancy that is conservativism.

Simplistic thinking black and white.

It's a killer.

Here is your Lefty, Leftists, defending that FGM is NOT a practice in Islam. THAT is why is calls me an "Islamophobic Twat" btw, because I DARED to point out that, yep, it is in the Hadith. Which is it.

That you don't get this is what makes you an Islamophobic Twat... your unreasoning hatred and unwillingness to learn beyond "My Sky Pixie is better than your Sky Pixie".

Joe loves him some radical Islam just like all mindless Leftists and can't stand the heat when it's pointed out to him. You're not a smart Leftist Joe--wait, is there such a thing? You're dumb and you're not a good troll. There, I said it again. This is not me being upset, just saying truths you never believe. Because again, dumb.

Oh, honey, you are getting terribly upset, because bigots are always upset when they have it pointed out to them.

There is no "Radical Islam", Sweetie... Muslims are like everyone else... If you invade their countries and kill them, they are going to try to kill you back. Maybe, and I'm just spitballing here.. we should stop sticking our dicks into their hornets nest and then complaining about getting stung.

I'm an old man. Old enough to when I heard the same kinds of bigoted arguments being applied to the Vietnamese because they didn't like us invading their country.

And now Trump is trying to get out of Syria and I bet you're crying about that all over the forum too

:auiqs.jpg: ^^^ says the fundy who finally admitted that the only thing that would persuade her to stop supporting trump was him changing his stance on overturning roe v wade.

I never said that. Find it and quote it.

TDS is making you folks lose your minds

Trump's primary planks in his platform, was to bring back the jobs, and to send back the illegals.

That you libs see this as beyond the pale, shows that it is modern liberalism, that is the malignancy that is killing this country.

You do not realize that you ARE the 21st century fundie. We have more diversity in our church than you would ever see in your diversity rallies. You folks do not know how to abide diversity. We know this. All your talk is an ironic joke. We know this too, and your talk is becoming one long punchline.

My own kids, college age, are onto it and not because their parents inculcated it into them. The roots of our demise are in the youth, pal.

No Sue, that would be you. Satan values diversity too Sue. He's about tricking as many people as he can and he don't care what race or sex you are. Stop following false prophets and get in touch with God.

You are being tricked by satan. Jesus has said not everyone shouting his name will enter heaven. He has warned us of false teachers. What you are being taught is not godly. You show this by your support of Trump. You think you know something, but you don't.

Okay, a little test. The Bible does not say a darn word about Trump, but it DOES have a lot to say about homosexuality.

Right?

Sue, the bible doesn't say the name Hitler either. I am not gay and I did not marry a man.

This question is just for liberals and other non Trump supporters

Every right winger I have discussed this with says that the reason the left opposes Trump so much is because we are still mad that he beat Hillary and all the opposition he has seen is just an effort to either remove him from office and install Hillary, or at least punish him for beating Hillary in the election. I was angry about the way Trump won as well, but that is not the reason I dislike him so much. Since his inauguration, he has shown his incompetence, ignorance, and total lack of interest in doing anything for anyone but himself and others who are as rich as he is. He accepts conspiracy theories, and the word of enemy dictators over the facts as presented by his own investigative agencies, and a host of other things that make him unqualified to hold the position of POTUS.

My question is this Is your opposition to Trump an effort to remove a duly elected president and install Hillary in his place, or are there other reasons for your dislike of him? Be specific.
Independent who voted for Trump. I dislike his bullying, bragging, and over exaggeration to the point of lying. I don't like the big tax break for the rich, even though I made good money off it. I don't like the way he handles people under him-he does not LISTEN. So why dd I vote for him? I WAS voting for Hillary until I heard open borders-which is what we have now anyway thanks to the Democrats I could NOT vote against. That one issue speaks more to being American than any other. The first thing we are taught in Kindergarten is fairness-wait your turn in line. Apparently it does not apply to 22 million illegals! So even though I don't like Trump or support ALL his policies, until I see someone else take on the illegals, he is all I got. Run Manchin, I think he would finish the wall.

Right?

Sue the bible doesn't say the name Hitler either. I am not gay and I did not marry a man.

But you do not think homosexuality is a sin, and the Bible has PLENTY to say about that.

You will easily put politics over God's Word and want to judge ME.

I see you, and I understand.

Right?

the bible also preaches that divorce is a bozo no no except in the case of infidelity. so much for 'traditional' marriage & not defiling that bed. oh ya....

& Lot had sex with his daughters.

The lives of millions of babies outweighing other issues, makes complete sense.

This question is just for liberals and other non Trump supporters

Every right winger I have discussed this with says that the reason the left opposes Trump so much is because we are still mad that he beat Hillary and all the opposition he has seen is just an effort to either remove him from office and install Hillary, or at least punish him for beating Hillary in the election. I was angry about the way Trump won as well, but that is not the reason I dislike him so much. Since his inauguration, he has shown his incompetence, ignorance, and total lack of interest in doing anything for anyone but himself and others who are as rich as he is. He accepts conspiracy theories, and the word of enemy dictators over the facts as presented by his own investigative agencies, and a host of other things that make him unqualified to hold the position of POTUS.

My question is this Is your opposition to Trump an effort to remove a duly elected president and install Hillary in his place, or are there other reasons for your dislike of him? Be specific.
Independent who voted for Trump. I dislike his bullying, bragging, and over exaggeration to the point of lying. I don't like the big tax break for the rich, even though I made good money off it. I don't like the way he handles people under him-he does not LISTEN. So why dd I vote for him? I WAS voting for Hillary until I heard open borders-which is what we have now anyway thanks to the Democrats I could NOT vote against. That one issue speaks more to being American than any other. The first thing we are taught in Kindergarten is fairness-wait your turn in line. Apparently it does not apply to 22 million illegals! So even though I don't like Trump or support ALL his policies, until I see someone else take on the illegals, he is all I got. Run Manchin, I think he would finish the wall.

People think everyone who voted for Trump "worships him". This is pure Leftist projection, of course.

I have typed here more times than I can count--I surely do not worship him nor even admire him on a personal level. Libs cannot even imagine voting for someone you don't admire because all their politicians are idols to them. Which is pathetic but which is a whole 'nother essay....

I voted for him for immigration, economy, abortion, the Supreme Court, and other reasons--but those are the major ones. I also think he's naturally pretty funny sometimes, but can be horridly offensive too. Would not want him for a family member though, no way.

putin

kim jung un

rodrigo duterte

erdogan

jinping

"Cuddle up"....that's the foaming mouth I''m talking about

Why are old people honestly, mostly old people, so out of their minds about Trump?

hmmmmm................ seems about right when he is defending each & every one of them. prove me wrong suzy q.

oh dear, seems your claws are a bit dull. try sharpening them next time if you wanna try to get to me.

Right?

the bible also preaches that divorce is a bozo no no except in the case of infidelity. so much for 'traditional' marriage & not defiling that bed. oh ya....

& Lot had sex with his daughters.

Well when Jesus Christ runs for president, which will be exactly never, I will vote for him. Until then, we only have sinful humans to choose from, CHURCH LADY

you sure as hell did sweety - in a fun little back & forth with me several thread exchanges ago & USMB wiped out a lot of old threads, so it may or may not be around. please, by all means.... tell the class what donny could do that would make you suddenly UNsupport him.

i'll wait.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Right?

Sue the bible doesn't say the name Hitler either. I am not gay and I did not marry a man.

But you do not think homosexuality is a sin, and the Bible has PLENTY to say about that.

You will easily put politics over God's Word and want to judge ME.

I see you, and I understand.

Sue, you don't see ----. God says what he says about homosexuality and that's the law. Now how about the other 100 or so sins that God talks about?

You talk about gay marriage and abortion. Both are political issues. Your dislike of Islam is based on politics.

You would be funny if eternal life wasn't the most serious matter we face.

you sure as hell did sweety - in a fun little back & forth with me several thread exchanges ago & USMB wiped out a lot of old threads, so it may or may not be around. please, by all means.... tell the class what donny could do that would make you suddenly UNsupport him.

i'll wait.

Something I was wondering.

If, after the primaries, the Democratic Nominee, shot and killed someone on 5th avenue,

would you still for for him or her? Or would you vote for Trump?

Forum List

Back