A Question for Liberals

Ratios, percentages, and time served as USMB's least creative troll. Consider that and get back to me. Still not a good troll, but that's usually how it works. The more evil degenerates you, the less creative you get. Did you know that? It destroys all the good stuff. So pretty soon you just spew the same old destructive stuff over and over.

I've considered it... and frankly, how upset I get you Christian Phonies by pointing out your hypocrisy, lies and general ignorance is more than enough reward.

You "Christians" have promoted a racist, misogynistic, ammoral creature who is slowly corroding our national character, and you want to talk to me about "Evil"? Really?

Hey, didn't your Cosmic Zombie talk about that timber in your eye?

Wherein Joe chides Trump for being a jerk while, two posts down, he calls me an "Islamophobic Twat".

This is Leftism. This is who these people are. Always. Do not ever doubt it, do not look away, fellow Leftists. This is your people.

Do not let it be you.

but you are an Islamophobic Twat...that's the problem. You get on here and lie about their faith because you barely understand your own faith, much less theirs...

You got on here and outright said that Female Genital Mutilation was a religious practice in Islam. I pointed out SCHOLARLY works that show that it is not only not condoned by any religion, but the practice predates both Islam and Christianity...

And you hopped right over to the most vile, bigoted website you could find to get them to misquote a Hadith (not the Koran) to prove your point.

The problem with Rubio or Kasich is that they’d be pursuing the same disastrous policies Trump is now pursuing – again, it isn’t ‘Trump,’ it’s the failed, wrongheaded social, political, and economic dogma most Republicans adhere to.

That Rubio or Kasich aren’t racist bigots who promote racial discord doesn’t render them any more fit to be president.

Again, at the end of the day, you vote for a person, not a dogma.

The problem with Hillary is that she WAS corrupt as all get-out. She and her husband have been grifting since the 1980's.

The thing was, BOTH parties encountered a revolt by the voters who were tired of the "Dogma" and the endless fighting that goes on in Washington. On the Left, it was support for Commie Bernie.. on the right, it was Trump and his fascism.

So both parties put up awful candidates that the voters kind of disliked, but the voters in at least the swing states decided to flip a big "Eff you" to the establishment and voted for Trump, not even realizing the consequences.

I say this... Trump is a symptom, not the disease.

Ratios, percentages, and time served as USMB's least creative troll. Consider that and get back to me. Still not a good troll, but that's usually how it works. The more evil degenerates you, the less creative you get. Did you know that? It destroys all the good stuff. So pretty soon you just spew the same old destructive stuff over and over.

I've considered it... and frankly, how upset I get you Christian Phonies by pointing out your hypocrisy, lies and general ignorance is more than enough reward.

You "Christians" have promoted a racist, misogynistic, ammoral creature who is slowly corroding our national character, and you want to talk to me about "Evil"? Really?

Hey, didn't your Cosmic Zombie talk about that timber in your eye?

Wherein Joe chides Trump for being a jerk while, two posts down, he calls me an "Islamophobic Twat".

This is Leftism. This is who these people are. Always. Do not ever doubt it, do not look away, fellow Leftists. This is your people.

Do not let it be you.

but you are an Islamophobic Twat...that's the problem. You get on here and lie about their faith because you barely understand your own faith, much less theirs...

You got on here and outright said that Female Genital Mutilation was a religious practice in Islam. I pointed out SCHOLARLY works that show that it is not only not condoned by any religion, but the practice predates both Islam and Christianity...

And you hopped right over to the most vile, bigoted website you could find to get them to misquote a Hadith (not the Koran) to prove your point.

Here is your Lefty, Leftists, defending that FGM is NOT a practice in Islam. THAT is why is calls me an "Islamophobic Twat" btw, because I DARED to point out that, yep, it is in the Hadith. Which is it.

Joe loves him some radical Islam just like all mindless Leftists and can't stand the heat when it's pointed out to him. You're not a smart Leftist Joe--wait, is there such a thing? You're dumb and you're not a good troll. There, I said it again. This is not me being upset, just saying truths you never believe. Because again, dumb.

I've never liked Trump. He fucked up the USFL, he campaigned to get 5 innocent kids killed. And then there is birtherism. I never understood what he has ever done to get such attention. Other people have more money. Everyone seems to have been better at business. Seems like Trump is the Manchurian candidate.

Democrats have lost before so why suddenly this time are liberals so mad that they must take this particular president out? The answer is, we aren't. But those on the right choose to believe anything Trump or the RWM tells them. Bush started a war for no reason and liberals didn't try to impeach him. So perhaps it's just time these idiots understood that liberals oppose Trump because he has broken the laws he swore upon the bible to uphold.

Here is your Lefty, Leftists, defending that FGM is NOT a practice in Islam. THAT is why is calls me an "Islamophobic Twat" btw, because I DARED to point out that, yep, it is in the Hadith. Which is it.

It's mentioned in a Hadith, (which is not the Koran), it isn't a practice..

That you don't get this is what makes you an Islamophobic Twat... your unreasoning hatred and unwillingness to learn beyond "My Sky Pixie is better than your Sky Pixie".

Joe loves him some radical Islam just like all mindless Leftists and can't stand the heat when it's pointed out to him. You're not a smart Leftist Joe--wait, is there such a thing? You're dumb and you're not a good troll. There, I said it again. This is not me being upset, just saying truths you never believe. Because again, dumb.

Oh, honey, you are getting terribly upset, because bigots are always upset when they have it pointed out to them.

There is no "Radical Islam", Sweetie... Muslims are like everyone else... If you invade their countries and kill them, they are going to try to kill you back. Maybe, and I'm just spitballing here.. we should stop sticking our dicks into their hornets nest and then complaining about getting stung.

I'm an old man. Old enough to when I heard the same kinds of bigoted arguments being applied to the Vietnamese because they didn't like us invading their country.

For a political ideology that depends on fear, suspicion and hatred, an enemy is absolutely necessary. Trump's political enemy, and by extemsion the political enemy of his base, must be in the first row of any rationale to support him. And, likewise, those who do not support him must have been as fully in the tank of Hillary as they are with the Donald.

And deflecting all evidence of Trump's corruption and immorality is a crutch for his supporters. Why not blame criticism on something they see as legitimate while ignoring what everyone else sees as impeachable behavior? Citing any of Trump's less than virtuous behavior would lend legitimacy to the calls for his impeachment and removal.

Sure Trump is deliberately cruel in policy, corrupt in deeds, lying in words, and boorishly immature in actions. But saying so makes them real. And the last things Trumpians are interested in is reality. They like the bright, shiny things more than the intangibles of truth, nobility and character.
The lack of self-awareness here is positively breathtaking.

Virtually everything said here can be said of Hillary's and Obama's bootlickers.

That you don't get this is what makes you an Islamophobic Twat... your unreasoning hatred and unwillingness to learn beyond "My Sky Pixie is better than your Sky Pixie".

Oh, honey, you are getting terribly upset, because bigots are always upset when they have it pointed out to them.

There is no "Radical Islam", Sweetie... Muslims are like everyone else... If you invade their countries and kill them, they are going to try to kill you back. Maybe, and I'm just spitballing here.. we should stop sticking our dicks into their hornets nest and then complaining about getting stung.

I'm an old man. Old enough to when I heard the same kinds of bigoted arguments being applied to the Vietnamese because they didn't like us invading their country.

Oh and IM2 loves the FGM too apparently.

Cool come join the thread on Religion and Ethics I just bumped IM2 and we can have it out there

And now Trump is trying to get out of Syria and I bet you're crying about that all over the forum too

I was a kid during Vietnam and I remember that too.

Sue does not grasp the understanding of fundamentalism. Just as she is a fundamentalist "Christian", there are fundamentalists in Islam. Both fundamentalist sections have extreme beliefs that are not truly supported by what their faith actually teaches.

Sue does not grasp the understanding of fundamentalism. Just as she is a fundamentalist "Christian", there are fundamentalists in Islam. Both fundamentalist sections have extreme beliefs that are not truly supported by what their faith actually teaches.

I go to my church--as do many of us--to escape today's REAL fundies.

You.

i have been acutely aware of donny's immoral, unethical, disgusting lack of a decent character dating back since the early 80s. i always questioned whether he was a true sociopath,but he not only proved my theory correct - he turned it up to 11 since his installation.

Cool come join the thread on Religion and Ethics I just bumped IM2 and we can have it out there
Sue, you don't want to debate religion with me. You lack greatly in understanding the difference between religion and spirituality.

Sue, you don't want to debate religion with me. You lack greatly in understanding the difference between religion and spirituality.

Spirituality is easy. You are your own god. Done.

Now if you want to debate Christianity with me, let's do it. Meet me in the Religion and ethics forum or the debate forum and let's go

I go to my church--as do many of us--to escape today's REAL fundies.

You.

You go to church because you are a fundie.

Any American who gets all their news from the corporate media, HATES Donny. We see their posts on this forum every day. They are out of their minds with hate.

Good thing you've got Alec Jones to tell you what's right... until the Sandy Hook families send his ass to the poorhouse, anyway.
Who’s Alex Jones?

Forum List

Back