Zone1 A question for Jews

No, it’s just what Rabbis are taught. It’s not my fault that most Jews are supposedly ignorant of their own religious teachings like the Talmud. That doesn’t excuse its existence.
You are confusing the Tanakh with Talmud. Talmud is not read by many and is only a resource for historical references, because the Rabbis are meticulously recorded in the Talmud & are referenced with historical era kings to accurately date the figures time periods of events. There has to be a reason someone attacks further historical references, most times it's in ad hominem smokescreen arguments or censorship of information by attacking texts that disagree with ones claims.

You are confusing the Tanakh with Talmud. Talmud is not read by many and is only a resource for historical references, because the Rabbis are meticulously recorded in the Talmud & are referenced with historical era kings to accurately date the figures time periods of events. There has to be a reason someone attacks further historical references, most times it's in ad hominem smokescreen arguments or censorship of information by attacking texts that disagree with ones claims.
No I am not confusing them. I know the Talmud was written well after Jesus, once the Jews realized they screwed up and killed their own messiah, and that Christians weren’t going away. They knew the “Shekinah Glory” was not ever going to come back. They abandoned much of Mosaic Law and sacrifices for atonement (knowing they were now worthless), and determined there would be no more prophets to add to the Tanakh (again knowing because the Messiah already arrived).

Thing is Jews don’t even know the Tanakh very well either.

Why is that? What aspect of the Talmud is being used against Semitics?
Don't know, because they never give sources nor clear argument.
They seem to always use 2 terms in rants, always used without context knowledge; "Zionist and Talmud" without any proper context or backing sources.

Don't know, because they never give sources nor clear argument.
They seem to always use 2 terms in rants, always used without context knowledge; "Zionist and Talmud" without any proper context or backing sources.
Then how can you say it if you don't know. Normally a statement like that would have been followed with a "because yadi yadi yadi" to explain to the reader the basis of the statement.

Then how can you say it if you don't know. Normally a statement like that would have been followed with a "because yadi yadi yadi" to explain to the reader the basis of the statement.
Because when someone debates the Quran or OT or NT they state verses and or historical references, but when they use key phrases in hate speech arguments they tend to just ramble the same scripted parroted terms in irrelevant or out of context hit and run posts sort of like political hate speech does on broadcast news they parrot the same key non source no real context zinger phrases. Making Maga the blanket term like the use of the word Zionism & Talmudic Jew is used in a certain manner by hate groups to blanket target all Jews.

Because when someone debates the Quran or OT or NT they state verses and or historical references, but when they use key phrases in hate speech arguments they tend to just ramble the same scripted parroted terms in irrelevant or out of context hit and run posts sort of like political hate speech does on broadcast news they parrot the same key non source no real context zinger phrases. Making Maga the blanket term like the use of the word Zionism & Talmudic Jew is used in a certain manner by hate groups to blanket target all Jews.
I'm still not understanding what aspect of the Talmud is being used against Semitics?

I'm still not understanding what aspect of the Talmud is being used against Semitics?
These guys won’t ever give you specifics. They never quote scripture from the Tanakh either.

They are charlatans.

They use wildly out of context, badly translated snippets to try to prove a point.
The Talmud is difficult to read. It is not to just be read it is to be studied. most is written in Aramaic. With a lot of commentaries.

They use wildly out of context, badly translated snippets to try to prove a point.
The Talmud is difficult to read. It is not to just be read it is to be studied. most is written in Aramaic. With a lot of commentaries.
That's more than what I had before. Thanks. So what kind of points are they trying to prove with out of context parsing of texts. I've seen a few people do that here from time to time. It's frustrating.

The word Talmud with no reference to anything within, which I made clear in saying no chapter verse or context.

The word Talmud with no reference to anything within, which I made clear in saying no chapter verse or context.
Ok, how does using the word "Talmud" with no reference to anything inside disparage Semitics?

Ok, how does using the word "Talmud" with no reference to anything inside disparage Semitics?
The same way using "Make America Great Again" is used disparagingly by Biden in Hate Speech.

The same way using "Make America Great Again" is used disparagingly by Biden in Hate Speech.
I'm not very political so that analogy doesn't help me much. But I am assuming you are trying to say it's used mockingly.

I don't worry about people mocking my religious beliefs. It harms them more than it does me. They just don't realize it. Even when it happens over and over again to them.

sure ...

1697590356119.png

everyone cry for the jews who lost their favorite boy - trump - and how much they love america and not the silver coins used to buy them.

Daniel was a committee in 164 BC.
Daniel is of questionable origin and MEANING and is not considered
one of the "NEVEIM" (prophets) of ancient times---back in the day. As
to "committee"----just as questionable. It's interesting, but so is
1001 arabian nites---<<<< a bunch of legends I would consider something
like scriptual writings----of some importance. ----IMHO the odyssey is also
a scriptual writing

Daniel is of questionable origin and MEANING and is not considered
one of the "NEVEIM" (prophets) of ancient times---back in the day. As
to "committee"----just as questionable. It's interesting, but so is
1001 arabian nites---<<<< a bunch of legends I would consider something
like scriptual writings----of some importance. ----IMHO the odyssey is also
a scriptual writing

The 1st Chanukah...

By 164 BCE, the Jewish revolt against the Seleucid monarchy was successful.

The Temple was liberated and rededicated. The festival of Hanukkah was instituted to celebrate this event.

Judah ordered the Temple to be cleansed, a new altar to be built in place of the polluted one and new holy vessels to be mad

The 1st Chanukah...

By 164 BCE, the Jewish revolt against the Seleucid monarchy was successful.

The Temple was liberated and rededicated. The festival of Hanukkah was instituted to celebrate this event.

Judah ordered the Temple to be cleansed, a new altar to be built in place of the polluted one and new holy vessels to be mad
ok ----so?

Forum List

Back