A press blackout on news top FBI lawyer James Baker wanted Hillary Clinton prosecuted

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
This situation shows the hypocrisy, corruption nad blatant double standards in law enforcement.

But the entire media is silent. They have gone AWOL. They are sticking by their previous dishonest reports.

Comey and the other top people at FBI and DOJ have been shown to be liars. The media are shown to be totally dishonest.

The news is out that then-FBI director James Comey did indeed have some credible prosecutors for Hillary Clinton's mishandling of classified documents during her stint as secretary of state, passing around some of the U.S. government's most secret documents on an illegal private account attached to a server in some guy's bathroom.

"No reasonable prosecutor" would take the case, Comey intoned, who then let the former secretary of state and then-presidential candidate off the hook.

Actually, there was one, at least one, and he was sitting right next to Comey: none other than FBI general counsel James Baker, who admitted in congressional testimony that he did think Clinton's dishonest act merited prosecution.

(Excerpt) Read more at americanthinker.com ...

I was reading how they manipulated Baker and I am in awe at how he was bantered and intimidated in order to keep from charging Clinton... It makes me sick as a retired LEO to see how he was abused.

This situation shows the hypocrisy, corruption nad blatant double standards in law enforcement.

But the entire media is silent. They have gone AWOL. They are sticking by their previous dishonest reports.

Comey and the other top people at FBI and DOJ have been shown to be liars. The media are shown to be totally dishonest.

The news is out that then-FBI director James Comey did indeed have some credible prosecutors for Hillary Clinton's mishandling of classified documents during her stint as secretary of state, passing around some of the U.S. government's most secret documents on an illegal private account attached to a server in some guy's bathroom.

"No reasonable prosecutor" would take the case, Comey intoned, who then let the former secretary of state and then-presidential candidate off the hook.

Actually, there was one, at least one, and he was sitting right next to Comey: none other than FBI general counsel James Baker, who admitted in congressional testimony that he did think Clinton's dishonest act merited prosecution.

Didn't we talk about how Trump's DOJ should be all over her. I mean its even "Trump's" Supreme Court now so the appeal of any conviction would fall on as unfriendly ears as you could reasonably expect to hold the job.

Didn't we talk about how Trump's DOJ should be all over her. I mean its even "Trump's" Supreme Court now so the appeal of any conviction would fall on as unfriendly ears as you could reasonably expect to hold the job.
I'm waiting for after the 2030 election when Trump doesn't have to worry about a second term...hoping everything breaks loose.

For the 50,000th time (one time for each allegation), If she committed a crime, she would be arrested;
We already have seen Comey change the wording so she wouldn't be arrested...or does your suspension of reality stop before that?

For the 50,000th time (one time for each allegation), If she committed a crime, she would be arrested;
We already have seen Comey change the wording so she wouldn't be arrested...or does your suspension of reality stop before that?

My understanding of reality is that if she was guilty of a crime, she would be arrested by now for th 50,001st time.

I was reading how they manipulated Baker and I am in awe at how he was bantered and intimidated in order to keep from charging Clinton... It makes me sick as a retired LEO to see how he was abused.
got a link to where you allegedly read that?

cuz the article purge linked doesn't say that, at all.... it says James Baker, INITIALLY thought she could have broken a law on classified material handling, but by the end of the investigation, HE DID NOT believe that anymore... he had changed his mind after the investigation was nearing it's completion...it said nothing on being bullied...?

it implied that the incident was worth investigating, but the investigation revealed it was not criminal, and he changed his mind.

My understanding of reality is that if she was guilty of a crime, she would be arrested by now for th 50,001st time.
A PROVEN FACT...EVEN CNN REPORTED IT!

: FBI Agent Strzok Changed Comey's Clinton Language From "Grossly Negligent" A FELONY To "Extremely Careless"

CNN: FBI Agent Strzok Changed Comey's Clinton Language From "Grossly Negligent" To "Extremely Careless"

Can YOU TELL ME THE DIFFERENCE EXCEPT WORDS USED?

She DID commit crimes but Comey called them 'extremely careless' and let her off!!! Not only did he lie but he illegally pronounced her innocent which was Loretta Lynch's job but, Loretta LET him do it AFTER she met with her husband on the tarmac. You see, if Loretta had actually legally RECUSED herself then someone else other than Comey would be in charge of indicting Hillary and we all know the Clinton-controlled Democrat party could NEVER let that happen!! Honestly, do you have to be hit over the head with a fucking baseball bat to see the deep corruption there?

Last edited:

. . . sigh.

The president should have fired Comey the first month or so he was in office.

oh wait.

giphy.gif

. . . sigh.

The president should have fired Comey the first month or so he was in office.

oh wait.

giphy.gif
The PITFALLS of a non politician who actually believed that the RULE OF LAW would be followed.....The BIG GUY is learning but BOY, I can't think of anyone with bigger balls and a fighter for America!

got a link to where you allegedly read that?

cuz the article purge linked doesn't say that, at all.... it says James Baker, INITIALLY thought she could have broken a law on classified material handling, but by the end of the investigation, HE DID NOT believe that anymore... he had changed his mind after the investigation was nearing it's completion...it said nothing on being bullied...?

it implied that the incident was worth investigating, but the investigation revealed it was not criminal, and he changed his mind.

That's b/c they told him who would end up being president should he prosecute her.

What, you don't think they have algorithms and mathematical models that can predict this stuff?

If they had truly wanted to keep Trump from being President, all they had needed to do was drop that Access Hollyweird tape the week after he announced he was running. END OF CAMPAIGN.

Instead, the folks that run this entire shit show sat on it, b/c they knew the folks that stole the data from the DNC would be releasing that shit at the eleventh hour and needed something to distract the public from all that mess.

They probably told him to pick, TRUMP or HILLARY.

You folks are still laboring under the delusion that votes matter, that they don't have this down to a science.

:abgg2q.jpg:

That's b/c they told him who would end up being president should he prosecute her.

What, you don't think they have algorithms and mathematical models that can predict this stuff?

If they had truly wanted to keep Trump from being President, all they had needed to do was drop that Access Hollyweird tape the week after he announced he was running. END OF CAMPAIGN.

Instead, the folks that run this entire shit show sat on it, b/c they knew the folks that stole the data from the DNC would be releasing that shit at the eleventh hour and needed something to distract the public from all that mess.

You folks are still laboring under the delusion that votes matter, that they don't have this down to a science.

Who be "they?" The Rothchilds?

Who be "they?" The Rothchilds?
How America’s Dictatorship Works

Forum List

Back