A press blackout on news top FBI lawyer James Baker wanted Hillary Clinton prosecuted

If Trump made a fatal mistake it was believing the DOJ was actually out for justice. I think he is learning much about politics and power. MAGA!!!

Others have landed in jail or Leavenworth for doing exactly what Hitlery did.

How is she better than them??

She ain't.

This situation shows the hypocrisy, corruption nad blatant double standards in law enforcement.

But the entire media is silent. They have gone AWOL. They are sticking by their previous dishonest reports.

Comey and the other top people at FBI and DOJ have been shown to be liars. The media are shown to be totally dishonest.

The news is out that then-FBI director James Comey did indeed have some credible prosecutors for Hillary Clinton's mishandling of classified documents during her stint as secretary of state, passing around some of the U.S. government's most secret documents on an illegal private account attached to a server in some guy's bathroom.

"No reasonable prosecutor" would take the case, Comey intoned, who then let the former secretary of state and then-presidential candidate off the hook.

Actually, there was one, at least one, and he was sitting right next to Comey: none other than FBI general counsel James Baker, who admitted in congressional testimony that he did think Clinton's dishonest act merited prosecution.

(Excerpt) Read more at americanthinker.com ...

Didn't we talk about how Trump's DOJ should be all over her. I mean its even "Trump's" Supreme Court now so the appeal of any conviction would fall on as unfriendly ears as you could reasonably expect to hold the job.
I'm waiting for after the 2030 election when Trump doesn't have to worry about a second term...hoping everything breaks loose.

I don't understand.

Are younsaying Trump will have his DOJ prosecute Hillary in 2030?

For the 50,000th time (one time for each allegation), If she committed a crime, she would be arrested;
We already have seen Comey change the wording so she wouldn't be arrested...or does your suspension of reality stop before that?

My understanding of reality is that if she was guilty of a crime, she would be arrested by now for th 50,001st time.
A PROVEN FACT...EVEN CNN REPORTED IT!

: FBI Agent Strzok Changed Comey's Clinton Language From "Grossly Negligent" A FELONY To "Extremely Careless"

CNN: FBI Agent Strzok Changed Comey's Clinton Language From "Grossly Negligent" To "Extremely Careless"

Can YOU TELL ME THE DIFFERENCE EXCEPT WORDS USED?
Gross negligence is the extreme indifference to or reckless disregard for the safety of others. Gross negligence is more than simple carelessness or failure to act. It is willful behavior done with extreme disregard for the health and safety of others. It is conduct likely to cause foreseeable harm.

Hillary has been given a pass by the establishment.....democrats and republicans. Nothing is going to change.

There might have been a chance to indict hillary if Trump had gotten enough support in the mid-terms.

The bottom line is simply this.....not enough folks want the truth to come out and that combined with the power and
influence of the establishment with overwhelming media support means that justice for hillary will never be dispensed.

Mark Meadows: Ex-FBI General Counsel Gave 'Explosive' Testimony on Russia Probe 'Bias'

Last edited:
For the 50,000th time (one time for each allegation), If she committed a crime, she would be arrested;
We already have seen Comey change the wording so she wouldn't be arrested...or does your suspension of reality stop before that?

My understanding of reality is that if she was guilty of a crime, she would be arrested by now for th 50,001st time.

: FBI Agent Strzok Changed Comey's Clinton Language From "Grossly Negligent" A FELONY To "Extremely Careless"

CNN: FBI Agent Strzok Changed Comey's Clinton Language From "Grossly Negligent" To "Extremely Careless"

Gross negligence is the extreme indifference to or reckless disregard for the safety of others. Gross negligence is more than simple carelessness or failure to act. It is willful behavior done with extreme disregard for the health and safety of others. It is conduct likely to cause foreseeable harm.
You’re right....means EXACTLY THE SAME THING....JUST ONE IS THE EXACT WORDS IN THE LAW THE OTHER ISN'T! !!!!!!!!!

Hillary has been given a pass by the establishment.....democrats and republicans. Nothing is going to change.

There might have been a chance to indict hillary if Trump had gotten enough support in the mid-terms.

The bottom line is simply this.....not enough folks want the truth to come out and that combined with the power and
influence of the establishment with overwhelming media support means that justice for hillary will never be dispensed.
If she falls the Surrender Monkey goes with her....he is just as dirty....read her email.....

DYGQRm1VMAA7kU6.jpg

no

She DID commit crimes but Comey called them 'extremely careless' and let her off!!! Not only did he lie but he illegally pronounced her innocent which was Loretta Lynch's job but, Loretta LET him do it AFTER she met with her husband on the tarmac. You see, if Loretta had actually legally RECUSED herself then someone else other than Comey would be in charge of indicting Hillary and we all know the Clinton-controlled Democrat party could NEVER let that happen!! Honestly, do you have to be hit over the head with a fucking baseball bat to see the deep corruption there?

For the 50,002nd time; if she was a criminal, she would have been arrested. Comey has been gone for years as has Lynch. Where is the persecution?

She IS guilty so why isn't she arrested? That's the question, moron.
She still might be arrested. We have a new Attorney General and Deputy Attorney General.

Thats true. Innocent people get arrested all the time. Couple that with the Trump administration’s record of extreme lawlessness and zero accountability and you could be right.

Seems as though she’s not guilty in that case…or is Trump part of the Deep Swamp State or whatever you guys call it these days?
In Comey's own words, he lied and gave her a pass which CONSTITUTIONALLY CAN NOT DO ONLY LYNCH COULD DO THAT....YOU DUMBASS BASTARD....YOU HAVE NO ETHICS OR INTEGRITY!!!

Seems as though she’s not guilty in that case…or is Trump part of the Deep Swamp State or whatever you guys call it these days?
In Comey's own words, he lied and gave her a pass which CONSTITUTIONALLY CAN NOT DO ONLY LYNCH COULD DO THAT....YOU DUMBASS BASTARD....YOU HAVE NO ETHICS OR INTEGRITY!!!

Thoughts and prayers fuck stain.

Yes you need them ABNORMAL BITCH!!!

Desperate attempt to distract from the Trump administration's incompetence and criminality #496,397.

Still no witch to fry - barbecue vegan only. Again.

Ahh, the angry and unhinged trump supporter can’t do anything except shout obscenities? Where have we seen this before? Oh yeah…everywhere, every day.

Ahh, the angry and unhinged trump supporter can’t do anything except shout obscenities? Where have we seen this before? Oh yeah…everywhere, every day.

And where have we seen UNDENIABLE PROOF shown about the Surrender Monkey and his brain dead followers...everywhere and everyday in every ABNORMALS POST....ILOVE pointing out you anti-Amerucan lying fucks....because there are people on this forum that actually believe you nutbags!

1usmbomanbadedited-3-jpg.243405

I tried to find anything from a reputable source on this and only came up with the usual right-wing jokes: fox, redstate, newsmax, the hill, etc.

This was only baker's opinion, anyway. This Clinton thing has been investigated a thousand times.

Knowing what we know today, would baker want the orange whore prosecuted?

And where have we seen UNDENIABLE PROOF shown about the Surrender Monkey and his brain dead followers...everywhere and everyday in every ABNORMALS POST....ILOVE pointing out you anti-Amerucan lying fucks....because there are people on this forum that actually believe you nutbags!

1usmbomanbadedited-3-jpg.243405

More crying from a Trump ass kisser….delicious.

I tried to find anything from a reputable source on this and only came up with the usual right-wing jokes: fox, redstate, newsmax, the hill, etc.

This was only baker's opinion, anyway. This Clinton thing has been investigated a thousand times.

Knowing what we know today, would baker want the orange whore prosecuted?

Also, if there was a press black out…how did they hear about it? LOL

Forum List

Back