Traitor Former FBI Director James Comey Testifying Under Oath :"I Don't Know" On Origin Of The Russian-Authored Dossier

I almost feel bad for you guys still clinging to this 4 year old story.
barr1.jpg

"Not only is it inadequate, it is criminally inadequate," Graham said of the lack of exculpatory information included in the Page FISA applications as he banged his fist on the dais."

"They know it never happened ... and they never told the court .... it was used over and over again and they never told the court about how unreliable it was," Graham said."

This bullshit display by Comey today is even more justification /need for Durham to get off his ass, to brerak the entire Russian Collusion investigation down into parts and begin releasing parts if the entire thing is too large to release at 1 time now.

Rosenstein testified under oath earlier and declared anyone who willingly signed FISA Court warrant requests submitted to the court and those documents were not totally true / factual the individuals will / must be punished.

The FISA Court recently submitted a report stating a review of FISA Court warrant requests reveals the FBI HAS BEEN COMMITTING FISA COURT CRIMES FOR OVER A DECADE, TO INCLUDE THE TENURE OF BOTH MUELLER AND COMEY.

Based on Rosenstein's testimony and his own confession of signing the warrants 'without having read them' (bullshit)
HE should be going to prison as should Comey.

Comey told the whole world Hillary had broken laws but would not be indicted because she was too stupid to know she was doing it. Now Comey, under oath, is attempting to convince the world that he has the same ILLIGITIMATE defense - he was oblivious / too stupid to know what was going on in his own FBI.

THIS time the DOJ needs to drive home the same message that should have been driven home to Comey in 2016:

IGNORANCE OF THE LAW OR OF CRIMES BEING PERPETRATED IS NOT A LEGAL DEFENSE FOR COMMITTING CRIMES!

FOR CRIMES AGAINST THE PRESIDENT F THE UNITED STATES AND THE UNITED STATES, FOR CONSPIRACY, SEDITION, OBSTRUCTION, PERJURY, AND HIS PART IN A FAILED COUP ATTEMPT INTENDED TO OVERTHROW THE UNITED STATES GOVERNENT, JAMES COMEY SHULD BE SENTENCED, AT LEAST, TO LIFE IN PRISON....NOW!

Despite these documents being released yesterday, despite evidence showing he was in on these meetings, Comey is declaring under oath now 'I HAVE NO RECOLLECTION OF THAT'.

Former FBI Director James Comey on Wednesday said he doesn’t recall hearing that Hillary Clinton conjured a campaign to smear President Trump as a Russian colluder — but he does recall a discredited claim Trump viewed a “golden shower” in a Moscow hotel.

Comey pleaded ignorance of Clinton’s alleged role in stirring the Russia controversy while testifying to the Senate Judiciary Committee, saying he doesn’t remember a Sept. 7, 2016, “investigative referral” to him that was revealed Tuesday.

“I do not” remember the referral, Comey told the chairman of the Judiciary Committee, Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) during the hearing.

“That doesn’t ring a bell with me,” Comey confirmed when Graham read aloud from a document drafted by Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe

5 Days After Hillary Hatched Her Scandal Plan - 5 Days After Barry And His Team were Briefed About Hillary's Scandal Plan, The FBI Opened It's investigation based on the Hillary Clinton False Narrative...YET COMEY CLAIMS HE DOES NOT REMEMBER BEING BRIEFED OR WHERE THE NOTION OF RUSSIAN COLLUSION CAME FROM.

Handwritten notes from then-CIA Director John Brennan — also disclosed by Ratcliffe — say Brennan briefed then-President Barack Obama on “alleged approval by Hillary Clinton on July 26, 2016 of a proposal from one of her foreign policy advisors to vilify Donald Trump by stirring up a scandal claiming interference by Russian security services.”

The FBI opened its investigation of possible Trump-Russia collusion on July 31, 2016 — five days after Clinton allegedly hatched the plan — premised on Trump campaign adviser George Papadopoulos allegedly telling an Australian diplomat that Russia had damaging information on Clinton, the 2016 Democratic presidential nominee.

An intentional, premeditated COUP D'etat.... We need gallows and these people need to hang...

Absolutely

Don't

You I'll feel especially bad for. Someone as mentally abused as yourself is quite a sad case.

Everything that I have profered in the last 4 years as been proven to be true - Documented
Everything that you have profered has been proven to be false - Documented.

You save your feelings for yourself, little boy

Just saying, y'all have been investigating for 4 years and can't come up with anything substantive. At some point in time, you just have to admit that you were wrong.
Yes. It's called obstruction of justice, and there are several individuals on the chopping block, including Mr Schiff. In less gentle terms you could call it conspiracy to overthrow a duly-elected sitting US President.

(or ongoing coup, more accurately)

Last edited:
Just saying, y'all have been investigating for 4 years and can't come up with anything substantive. At some point in time, you just have to admit that you were wrong.
Yes. It's called obstruction of justice, and there are several individuals on the chopping block, including Mr Schiff. In less gentle terms you could call it conspiracy to overthrow a duly-elected sitting US President.

Oh yeah, any day now...

Don't

You I'll feel especially bad for. Someone as mentally abused as yourself is quite a sad case.

Everything that I have profered in the last 4 years as been proven to be true - Documented

LOL. I'm sure you believe that to be true, but that's just the mental abuse talking.

Don't

LOL. I'm sure you believe that to be true, but that's just the mental abuse talking.

It's actually the facts talking -

Don't

No. You have fringe conspiracy theories that only exist because you’ve isolated yourself from outside or contradictory information.

Don't

No. You have fringe conspiracy theories that only exist because you’ve isolated yourself from outside or contradictory information.

Sorry, little boy.
Your bubble does not serve your cult well.

This is now nothing more than damage control to protect Obama. Richard Nixon and John Mitchell must be laughing in their graves. Sad to say after the Charlie McCarthy doll is elected in November the truth will be buried in the halls of the abyss.

Don't

Sorry, little boy.
Your bubble does not serve your cult well.
Funny how you accuse me of living in a bubble when I know your narratives better than you do.

This is now nothing more than damage control to protect Obama. Richard Nixon and John Mitchell must be laughing in their graves. Sad to say after the Charlie McCarthy doll is elected in November the truth will be buried in the halls of the abyss.

That is why it is so gravely important that the Dems do not have any power after this election.

Comey said it himself during The Democrat Primaries (almost in tears )
You have to pull together you have to win. - < or we are all going to jail>
Hillary herself said that they would all hang - I actually would prefer that.

Despite these documents being released yesterday, despite evidence showing he was in on these meetings, Comey is declaring under oath now 'I HAVE NO RECOLLECTION OF THAT'.

Former FBI Director James Comey on Wednesday said he doesn’t recall hearing that Hillary Clinton conjured a campaign to smear President Trump as a Russian colluder — but he does recall a discredited claim Trump viewed a “golden shower” in a Moscow hotel.

Comey pleaded ignorance of Clinton’s alleged role in stirring the Russia controversy while testifying to the Senate Judiciary Committee, saying he doesn’t remember a Sept. 7, 2016, “investigative referral” to him that was revealed Tuesday.

“I do not” remember the referral, Comey told the chairman of the Judiciary Committee, Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) during the hearing.

“That doesn’t ring a bell with me,” Comey confirmed when Graham read aloud from a document drafted by Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe

5 Days After Hillary Hatched Her Scandal Plan - 5 Days After Barry And His Team were Briefed About Hillary's Scandal Plan, The FBI Opened It's investigation based on the Hillary Clinton False Narrative...YET COMEY CLAIMS HE DOES NOT REMEMBER BEING BRIEFED OR WHERE THE NOTION OF RUSSIAN COLLUSION CAME FROM.

Handwritten notes from then-CIA Director John Brennan — also disclosed by Ratcliffe — say Brennan briefed then-President Barack Obama on “alleged approval by Hillary Clinton on July 26, 2016 of a proposal from one of her foreign policy advisors to vilify Donald Trump by stirring up a scandal claiming interference by Russian security services.”

The FBI opened its investigation of possible Trump-Russia collusion on July 31, 2016 — five days after Clinton allegedly hatched the plan — premised on Trump campaign adviser George Papadopoulos allegedly telling an Australian diplomat that Russia had damaging information on Clinton, the 2016 Democratic presidential nominee.

Comey reminds me of the assistant DCI in Tom Clancy's novel Clear and Present Danger where he says to Jack Ryan something on the order of "Ryan, you need to learn this phrase 'Senator, I have no recollection of that'".

Don't

Most Dem Voters are brainwashed left wing crackpots who trust their totally corrupt and dishonest Dem politicians and the their totally dishonest left wing Press.

Don't

Most Dem Voters are brainwashed left wing crackpots who trust their totally corrupt and dishonest Dem politicians and the their totally dishonest left wing Press.
Better than reading random shit on 4chan.

Forum List

Back