a poll why do liberals hate Trump

A poll why do liberals hate trump?

• liberals would be issued work boots?

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • blacks and whites would get together and become friends?

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • trump would build the wall, and damn it $20 bucks an hour picking fruit does sound good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • because he would fire redundant agencys in governent?

• what no more obama phone?

• damn i like living in the hood getting shot at and drinking colt 45s

• Total voters
I always thought trump was a liberal...so explain to me why you can't vote for one of your own?
Why do you think that liberals hate Donald Trump?

I just think he is a really, really, bad choice for President.

For hosting a reality TV show, he is perfectly capable.

Why you don't think he could play golf as good as obama?

To this day I still want to know why chicago democrats segregated blacks and whites when I was growing up in the 70s

I kind of know now...because we get the fuck along in the south today.

Atta boy, derail your own thread.......(what an :ahole-1: )

That's why I am good, I have no regretts .I will try anything to make liberal sheep think.

:)
How about dying, that would make us think how much we don't need you....

Being handicapped doesn't give him a green light to launch personal attacks. You liberals didn't seem to have a problem with YOUR ilk mocking Ronald Reagan having Alzheimer's. You think you should be held to a different standard?

Exactly how does one make fun or mock someone who has Alzheimer?

a poll why do liberals hate Trump

I would think a far more useful poll would be "Why won't moderates vote for Trump"?

Being handicapped doesn't give him a green light to launch personal attacks. You liberals didn't seem to have a problem with YOUR ilk mocking Ronald Reagan having Alzheimer's. You think you should be held to a different standard?

Exactly how does one make fun or mock someone who has Alzheimer?
By forgetting what you was saying or doing, and sleeping on cue...

Sorry, candydyke, but you don't get to set the guidelines.

...and then morons like this loser idiot above "wonder".....WHY aren't most women and LGBT communities supporting Trump and his acolytes???

I watched a couple of liberals foam at the mouth with anger recently when Trump's NH speech was playing on the tv in a customer service lounge. Well, the crowd was chanting Lock Her Up lol :laugh:

There isn't anything remotely liberal about Trump. He's an alt-right fascist POS.
He always was a liberal democrat to me
If so, he's playing the right like a fiddle.

So endorsing rightwing policies is "playing them like a fiddle?" Doesn't that mean Hillary is playing you like a fiddle? You realize that she's already sold herself to her donors, don't you?

...and then morons like this loser idiot above "wonder".....WHY aren't most women and LGBT communities supporting Trump and his acolytes???

Yea we know you want the government to hold your hand, change your diaper and wipe your nose.

Instead of providing jobs and getting the hell out of your way.

Forum List

Back