a poll why do liberals hate Trump

A poll why do liberals hate trump?

• liberals would be issued work boots?

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • blacks and whites would get together and become friends?

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • trump would build the wall, and damn it $20 bucks an hour picking fruit does sound good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • because he would fire redundant agencys in governent?

• what no more obama phone?

• damn i like living in the hood getting shot at and drinking colt 45s

• Total voters
To this day I still want to know why chicago democrats segregated blacks and whites when I was growing up in the 70s

I kind of know now...because we get the fuck along in the south today.

Not funny, the actual truth.

I hate anyone that the Op supports. This anti-science piece of shit is a good reason to oppose someone.

Huh...you never addressed this Matthew, why is that?
InfraSpending.png

In fact this is like the 9 th time I posted this Matthew..why won't you address facts?

I always thought trump was a liberal...so explain to me why you can't vote for one of your own?

Trump is a NaziCon, alt-right lunatic regardless of what he may think or call himself. Trump is dangerous!
The guy is a pathilogical liar, its embarrassing to listen to shit you know is a lie, and the fact he don't care?????That's whats dangerous, really.

And Hillary is a pillar of truth and honesty? Really?

I always thought trump was a liberal...so explain to me why you can't vote for one of your own?

Trump is a NaziCon, alt-right lunatic regardless of what he may think or call himself. Trump is dangerous!
The guy is a pathilogical liar, its embarrassing to listen to shit you know is a lie, and the fact he don't care?????That's whats dangerous, really.

The dumb fuck thought obama wasn't lying on obama care, transparent government, hope and change.

And know he says trump is lying and just not campaigning..

What's that all about?

The dumb fuck thought obama wasn't lying on obama care, transparent government, hope and change.

And know he says trump is lying and just not campaigning..

What's that all about?

A vote for Hillary is a vote of continuation of Obama's horrendous policy. No thanks, this nation can't stand another four years of it

Don't know anybody that hates Trump. Don't know anybody that thinks he has any business running for president either. If you want to see hate, check out how the right feels about Hillary or Obama.

Don't know anybody that hates Trump. Don't know anybody that thinks he has any business running for president either. If you want to see hate, check out how the right feels about Hillary or Obama.
Don't know anybody that thinks he has any business running for president either.
you are right....but there are lots of people who feel the same way about hillary....but yet here they both are.....so what the fuck has happened to this country?....

Compared to what some on left have said, its does not amount to much. There are enough nuts on both sides of the fence to last for a long time.

Why do rightists spend so much time and energy asking each other about liberals when 99% don't even know one?

Last edited:
Liberals hate Trump because he expects them to work for a living. That makes them craaazy.

He's no conservative, but he is to the right of Hillary. He also loves America. A LOT of the posters here hate America the way Obama hates america. They're determined to carry on the Obama agenda thru Hillary.

Forum List

Back