a poll why do liberals hate Trump

A poll why do liberals hate trump?

• liberals would be issued work boots?

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • blacks and whites would get together and become friends?

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • trump would build the wall, and damn it $20 bucks an hour picking fruit does sound good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • because he would fire redundant agencys in governent?

• what no more obama phone?

• damn i like living in the hood getting shot at and drinking colt 45s

• Total voters
People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Persons expecting Americans to vote for them shouldn't make fun of the physically disabled. If you have a problem with what someone with a disability wrote about you, attacking their disability as a way of discrediting them is not only wrong, it speaks volumes about the actor.

You wouldn't understand. You have shit for brains.
Being handicapped doesn't give him a green light to launch personal attacks. You liberals didn't seem to have a problem with YOUR ilk mocking Ronald Reagan having Alzheimer's. You think you should be held to a different standard?

Ahh, the 5 year old defense of "he started it" rears it's head again. Grow the fuck up shit brains.
Your ducking of my Reagan comment is noted.

Sorry, only commenting on relevant topics; those from 1980 do not qualify, shit brains.
You don't comment when someone exposes your hypocrisy.

I always thought trump was a liberal...so explain to me why you can't vote for one of your own?
Why do you think that liberals hate Donald Trump?

I just think he is a really, really, bad choice for President.

For hosting a reality TV show, he is perfectly capable.

I always thought trump was a liberal...so explain to me why you can't vote for one of your own?

I think your question should be why does everyone hate Trump--LOL

73 percent of women voters have an 'unfavorable' view of Donald Trump
Poll: Nearly half of Republican women wouldn't vote for Trump
Republicans for Hillary? - CNNPolitics.com
Latino conservatives: If Donald Trump is the nominee, we will not work to elect him
Clinton Has 69-Point Lead Over Trump in Latest Latino Vote Tracking Poll - Latino USA
Trump sends unprecedented numbers of GOP fleeing to Clinton

images

Persons expecting Americans to vote for them shouldn't make fun of the physically disabled. If you have a problem with what someone with a disability wrote about you, attacking their disability as a way of discrediting them is not only wrong, it speaks volumes about the actor.

You wouldn't understand. You have shit for brains.
Being handicapped doesn't give him a green light to launch personal attacks. You liberals didn't seem to have a problem with YOUR ilk mocking Ronald Reagan having Alzheimer's. You think you should be held to a different standard?

Ahh, the 5 year old defense of "he started it" rears it's head again. Grow the fuck up shit brains.

Sorry, only commenting on relevant topics; those from 1980 do not qualify, shit brains.

Was it a candidate running for President making fun of Reagan? Not that it would matter of course--given it was 30+ years ago shit brains but if you can produce Dukakis making fun of Reagan's alzheimers, I'll comment on it.

If you can't, you messiah alone stands as the one an only example of a POTUS candidate making fun of a a peson with a physical disability.

And that is the reason he won't be elected. His actions are disgusting, and his enablers like you shit brains...are all too quick to excuse them.

Was it a candidate running for President making fun of Reagan? Not that it would matter of course--given it was 30+ years ago shit brains but if you can produce Dukakis making fun of Reagan's alzheimers, I'll comment on it.

If you can't, you messiah alone stands as the one an only example of a POTUS candidate making fun of a a peson with a physical disability.

And that is the reason he won't be elected. His actions are disgusting, and his enablers like you shit brains...are all too quick to excuse them.
He didn't have the disease in 1980, lesbo. And liberals let the media do their dirty work so the candidates don't have to. Do you think no one has ever noticed the jokes all of a sudden? Spare us the "innocence" act.

He didn't have the disease in 1980, lesbo. And liberals let the media do their dirty work so the candidates don't have to. Do you think no one has ever noticed the jokes all of a sudden? Spare us the "innocence" act.

Again shit brains, what Democrat Presidental nominee made fun of Reagan. If you can't give us a name, shut the fuck up.

He's a boorish loudmouth, who taps into people's worst instincts.

You prefer someone who lies her ass off but makes you feel good.

At least we know where Trump stands. And he would have to work with congress. Hillary will try to get around congress to impose her radical ideas on us.

Again shit brains, what Democrat Presidental nominee made fun of Reagan. If you can't give us a name, shut the fuck up.
Sorry, candydyke, but you don't get to set the guidelines.

Trump is a populist. The worst kind of liberal.
Populism isn't the problem. It's morons running for office. That attracts a lot of morons.
Is that why you like Hillary?
No that's why I like Bernie. It's a shame you misunderstand the definition of the word.
You mean you support the guy the DNC fucked over? I'll bet you still do what you're told and dutifully vote for Hillary.

Forum List

Back