More about Yehuda Glick and the Temple Mount

teddyearp

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2014
Pinetop, AZ
As I have stated many times, the Temple Mount and the al-Aqsa mosque are not equal to each other. The al-Aqsa mosque is ON the Temple Mount, but it is NOT the Temple Mount. However the Palestinian and Arab leaders keep up the propaganda to the reverse. Hence this is why the moslems are led to believe that when non-Muslims want to go up on the Mount they are led to believe that these folks are 'invading' the al-Aqsa mosque and want to keep the moslems out of the mosque.

Nothing could be further from the truth.

Yehudah Glick who was recently shot by a terrorist in Jerusalem, favored co-existence between Jews and Arabs on the Temple Mount.

Link: The Yeshiva World WATCH Temple Mount Activist Yehudah Glick Who Was Shot In Terror Attack Seen Praying With Muslims Frum Jewish News

And here is Yehuda Glick praying with Muslims:

So here we have it. Glick favors co-existence and because of the lies being fed to the Palestinians, he was shot. Sad indeed.

Here's just another side of him. End of days, God wants us here. God doesn't want them there, any more than anyone else there.

tHis message make me upset, as I quoted on another post it was between there and Argentina, I could care less that the Jews are there, but they better start respecting the Pals . That is not their land, and God doesn't care where the Jews are. To use their OT which was wrote after the exile in Babylon is crazy and to say that is where everything happened. They never really had the any dibs on Palestine, except in their book . Most of the Jews stayed in Babylon, so there you have it, that is how they loved Israel. They didn't even know Hebrew in 1900, they had to be taught, Jesus spoke Arabic . They have no more right there than the Pals, and that is the issue.

Now they are complaining about Ezekiel site that he is buried in Bagdad and his site is not being honored. They think they are so darn special and they are not. They came back from Babylon and that was Ezekiel's prophecy, nothing to do with today.

The first Jews coming back were secular. This kind of radical talk is why the Pals are upset.

Last edited:
I have absolutely no idea what the OP is on about here - but then I suspect neither does he.

Well, Teddy, put it this way - when you went to Al-Aqsa, which way did you enter?

Israel and the jews are not nor will they ever be the light unto the world. He is no different than radical Muslims or radical Christians. Also for you Jews listening or reading, you did not bring us God, we do not need your OT and to be frank were better off without it.

I have absolutely no idea what the OP is on about here - but then I suspect neither does he.

Well, Teddy, put it this way - when you went to Al-Aqsa, which way did you enter?

Why would we want Al-Aqsa?

Religious Jews believe its the most natural right to pray at the Temple Mount.

And it is.

One, I never went to the al-Aqsa mosque, nor did I want to. I did attempt to get up on the Temple Mount via the Mughrabi bridge entrance which is right next to the Dung Gate entrance to the Western Wall plaza.

Unfortunately it was closed at the time:

Answer your question?

One, I never went to the al-Aqsa mosque, nor did I want to. I did attempt to get up on the Temple Mount via the Mughrabi bridge entrance which is right next to the Dung Gate entrance to the Western Wall plaza.

Answer your question?

As a visitor you can't go to the temple mount due to its holiness? Is that what it says? What torah law is that?

Israel and the jews are not nor will they ever be the light unto the world. He is no different than radical Muslims or radical Christians. Also for you Jews listening or reading, you did not bring us God, we do not need your OT and to be frank were better off without it.
Then it's time to take up appealing to palistanians!

As a visitor you can't go to the temple mount due to its holiness? Is that what it says? What torah law is that?

And again your very poor grasp of the English language and general reading and comprehension skills show.

The big sign is an announcement by the Chief Rabbinate talking about Torah Law. That would obviously apply to observant Jews, which I am not. The small printed sign on the piece of paper in the lower right hand corner is the announcement that the Temple Mount was closed from 06-09/11.2011 (meaning November 6th through 9th, 2011), if you look carefully (something I know you need much help with) you will see handwritten in English across the top of the paper it says, "Close to 4 days".

Does that help the poorly educated lope?

Teddy -

Yes, it is closed from time to time, unfortunately. I've had the same problem on some visits.

My point was that most people enter the Al-Aqsa area from right next to the Wailing Wall. In doing so, what you can see is that the Wailing Wall IS one wall of the al Aqsa complex.

They are simply indivisable. They are one piece of land.

I've always thought the best solution might be placing that land under the protection of the UN as a Neutral Zone and allowing everyone to access it that way.

And it is.

Because it is a fascinating and amazing place to visit.

I have to say, I think it is a sad day for humanity when a person turns down a chance to visit the Wailing Wall, Al Aqsa, the Church of the Holy Sepulchre or the Bahai Temple in Haifa because their own prejudice and hatred precludes it.

We should all see what we can in this world, learn, and form opinions based on what we learn along the way.

Hahahah. And Christianity is that "light" I presume?

Judaism is the only Abrahamic faith which asserts that one need not convert and being a righteous individual is more than sufficient for salvation. It also asserts that hell is not permanent even for those who live unholy lives during their human existence, thus the opportunity for redemption is ubiquitous during all times for the human soul.....and last but not least, Judaism doesn't make the absurd claim that even the most sinful, monstrous individuals can somehow be granted forgiveness simply by confessing faith in a crucified Nazarene from the 1st century as their God.......

Can you please tell me, where is the element of accountability in Christianity?

My point was that most people enter the Al-Aqsa area from right next to the Wailing Wall. In doing so, what you can see is that the Wailing Wall IS one wall of the al Aqsa complex.
The wal is the wall of the jewish temple complex, of course, on which the al aksa abomination was slapped. Muslims are born provocateurs, slapping their mosques on top of other peoples' religious places, so that when the latter come to reclaim what's theirs, muslims will whip a jihad hysteria up, of course.

Answer your question?

The Rabbanut says so. Many religious Zionists go visit the place, it's under disagreement.

There is no civilian law prohibiting the visit, though.

And it is.

Because it is a fascinating and amazing place to visit.

I have to say, I think it is a sad day for humanity when a person turns down a chance to visit the Wailing Wall, Al Aqsa, the Church of the Holy Sepulchre or the Bahai Temple in Haifa because their own prejudice and hatred precludes it.

We should all see what we can in this world, learn, and form opinions based on what we learn along the way.

I visited the Kotel multiple times (I am Israeli and Jew ater all), but must admit I haven't been in Jerusalem for 6 years, last time I was at the 'Wailing Wall' (seriously, the English translation is so lame) was during that day. In the Temple Mount I never visited, sadly, but one day I will.

I've been in the Bahai Temple in Haifa twice, and it is one of the most amazing places. There is no danger from that place.

And again your very poor grasp of the English language and general reading and comprehension skills show.

The big sign is an announcement by the Chief Rabbinate talking about Torah Law. That would obviously apply to observant Jews, which I am not. The small printed sign on the piece of paper in the lower right hand corner is the announcement that the Temple Mount was closed from 06-09/11.2011 (meaning November 6th through 9th, 2011), if you look carefully (something I know you need much help with) you will see handwritten in English across the top of the paper it says, "Close to 4 days".

Does that help the poorly educated lope?
Lope? No it doesn't , I see no 4 or close to 4 days and no I'm not blowing it up .

Well, then you're blind, lope. Lope, rhymes with dope.

Saigon, that is the entrance to the Temple Mount, as that bridge goes up across the Western Wall plaza.

I think I see what is going on. The moslems refer to it as the 'al-Aqsa compound' while everyone else refers to it as the 'Temple Mount', so in this way any one going up on the Mount is, according to the moslems, going to the al-Aqsa, and therefore potentially 'invading' it. You obviously have been up there, yes? Does this sound like a fair representation? If you have been there, is it fair to say that anyone wanting to go up on the Mount is 'invading' the al-Aqsa mosque itself?

Well, then you're blind, lope. Lope, rhymes with dope.

Saigon, that is the entrance to the Temple Mount, as that bridge goes up across the Western Wall plaza.

I think I see what is going on. The moslems refer to it as the 'al-Aqsa compound' while everyone else refers to it as the 'Temple Mount', so in this way any one going up on the Mount is, according to the moslems, going to the al-Aqsa, and therefore potentially 'invading' it. You obviously have been up there, yes? Does this sound like a fair representation? If you have been there, is it fair to say that anyone wanting to go up on the Mount is 'invading' the al-Aqsa mosque itself?

Hahahah. And Christianity is that "light" I presume?

Judaism is the only Abrahamic faith which asserts that one need not convert and being a righteous individual is more than sufficient for salvation. It also asserts that hell is not permanent even for those who live unholy lives during their human existence, thus the opportunity for redemption is ubiquitous during all times for the human soul.....and last but not least, Judaism doesn't make the absurd claim that even the most sinful, monstrous individuals can somehow be granted forgiveness simply by confessing faith in a crucified Nazarene from the 1st century as their God.......

Can you please tell me, where is the element of accountability in Christianity?

I am not one who believe Jesus took on my sins, not all of us believe that. We are accountable for what we do in this life. Muslims do not believe hell is permanent either, as far as I know. Also they don't believe Jesus took upon him their sins. So you have a lot in common.

Forum List

Back