A perfect example of liberal class

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
Fresno State says Barbara Bush-bashing professor can be fired despite tenure

Now... I'm no fan of the aristocracy and the Bush family is not a group of people I have much use for, but as much of an asshole as I am I see no purpose accentuating any negativity when a woman who never did anything to me, or anyone I know passes away.

If anything Barbra Bush is a good example to follow at least as far as her integrity and dignity go.

Then we have pieces of shit like this creature:

1524080963368.png

Physical ugliness is obvious here, but this fucking thing isn't happy with just being repulsive to the eyes, it has to prove just how ugly it is inside.

10 bucks says it stinks like all hell too.

OUTRAGE AS CALIFORNIA PROF CALLS BARBARA BUSH 'AMAZING RACIST' AND SAYS SHE'S HAPPY 'WITCH IS DEAD'

Last edited:
Fresno State says Barbara Bush-bashing professor can be fired despite tenure

Now... I'm no fan of the aristocracy and the Bush family is not a group of people I have much use for, but as much of an asshole as I am I see no purpose accentuating any negativity when a woman who never did anything to me, or anyone I know passes away.

If anything Barbra Bush is a good example to follow at least as far as her integrity and dignity go.

Then we have pieces of shit like this creature:

1524080963368.png

Physical ugliness is obvious here, but this fucking this isn't happy with just being repulsive to the eyes, it has to prove just how ugly it is inside.

10 bucks says it stinks like all hell too.

OUTRAGE AS CALIFORNIA PROF CALLS BARBARA BUSH 'AMAZING RACIST' AND SAYS SHE'S HAPPY 'WITCH IS DEAD'
tenor.gif

"Even if we could, we would never want to totally get rid of liberals. We need some around to remind us where not to take this country."
Rush Limbaugh

As opposed to rumpy not going to Barbra Bush funeral? Now that is classless in it's finest. But he is sending his whore wife to the funeral.

• Banned
The woman is an ass, but do you really think that sort of sentiment is reserved to liberals?

I acknowledge being an asshole, and I did celebrate the death of Ted Kennedy, Kim Jung Il and Fidel Castro.

Those pieces of shit were killers, and sociopaths.

I am also just some anonymous dipshit troll on the internet. I don't indoctrinate or influence anyone.

I wouldn't care at all if the former FLOTUS was someone who pushed inane policy like labeling music albums for "explicit lyrics", promoted draconian anti-drug policy initiatives like Nancy Reagan did (although I did respect her otherwise), tried to push shitty food on school kids or use her position to accumulate political power.

Mrs. Bush quietly assumed her role as America's Grandma, patted us on the head and read us stories. When that was done, she went on with her life and left us alone.

As opposed to rumpy not going to Barbra Bush funeral? Now that is classless in it's finest. But he is sending his whore wife to the funeral.

Kind of like what DumBama did with his white grandmother?

The Bush family has no nice words for Donald, so why go there and disrupt things? They have no issues with his wife to my knowledge, so she is representing the White House in this instance.

There will always be moronic assholes in the world unfortunately the downside to social media is it gives them a platform to express their hatred they didn't use have.

I don't see a downside to that.

Repulsive pieces of shit like the subject of the thread can alienate the public from regressive philosophy, and asshole authors of the thread like me can ridicule these parasites.

It's all about what you infer from the context.

It isn’t customary for Presidents to attend to the funerals of former First Ladies.

There will always be moronic assholes in the world unfortunately the downside to social media is it gives them a platform to express their hatred they didn't use have.

I don't see a downside to that.

Repulsive pieces of shit like the subject of the thread can alienate the public from regressive philosophy, and asshole authors of the thread like me can ridicule these parasites.

It's all about what you infer from the context.

Sorry I see no upside to being an asshole it might make you feel good and on some occasions it might be necessary to get a point across but overall i don't feel it accomplishes anything. That said people have the right to be an asshole if they choose to so hey whatever.

Forum List

Back