Zone1 A book purportedly about Trump's faith but full of untruths (so I'm not reading it)

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022
I saw a book on the shelves about Trump's faith.. looked into it to some extent, decided not to read it. It comes across as very anti-Catholic. But I would have read it just the same if only there hadn't been SO many UNTRUTHs in the book. The author's history is extremely faulty. He says nothing but good things about the fallen creature who divided the Christian world ... the separation we now have of Protestants versus Catholics... (that man was Luther).

So anyhow, maybe the end part of the book is OK because it goes into Trump's campaign and etc... but I am taking a pass.

I am not sure Trump is a fraction as anti-Catholic as this guy sounds like. Trump, when talking to (I believe it was this author) brought up Justice Scalia (of happy memory).. a DEVOUT Catholic. He mentioned him as being the type of Justice he would get onto the Supreme Court so as to axe Roe v Wade... which happened! :)

God bless Trump! Two of the Justices he appointed are Catholic. (I don't know what Gorsuch is)

Forum List

Back