A perfect example of leftist trash that teach our children in our colleges. This guy MUST be fired.

ahem... looks like the PC crowd who allegedly hates PC, is at it again!

Good morning! :D

ahem... looks like the PC crowd who allegedly hates PC, is at it again!

Good morning! :D
Ya cause calling for action against assholes terrorists and people who advocate murdering cops is PC right? I assume YOU support him? The 1st amendment does not mean there are not consequences to what you say and do.

What exactly did he tweet?

Do you think it is okay that the supposed non PC crowd immediately began threatening the lives of the College professors and the people who work there over what this guy tweeted? ACTUAL AND REAL threats....

Mason said that threats were made to the members of the college in the wake of his comment...

• Banned

Do you think it is okay that the supposed non PC crowd immediately began threatening the lives of the College professors and the people who work there over what this guy tweeted? ACTUAL AND REAL threats....

Mason said that threats were made to the members of the college in the wake of his comment...
So you didn't bother to read what HE tweeted but are harping on the RESPONSES TO HIS TWEET???

Go fuck yourself hack

So you didn't bother to read what HE tweeted but are harping on the RESPONSES TO HIS TWEET???

Go fuck yourself hack
I read what he tweeted, I was just wondering if you all did? He did not threaten anyone? What he said was deplorable but I didn't see a threat or a wish for them being dead....? Just that they would be, some day.....(especially if things keep going the way they are going now....! )

“Some of ya’ll might think it sucks being an anti-fascist teaching at John Jay College but I think it’s a privilege to teach future dead cops”

Granted it was a very bizarre statement! :eek:

Who got this tweet and handed it over to the news? and then made this big deal about it besides the police chief? Who gave the tweet to the police benevolant association union guy?

Who started this and why? to divide us? to find something, anything, on antifascists? To connect antifa with teachers? Who took the tweet, that no one would have ever seen or even noticed and threw this PC fit?

are you being played like violins ....that's what I was wondering and thinking....

Go fuck yourself hack
I read what he tweeted, I was just wondering if you all did? He did not threaten anyone? What he said was deplorable but I didn't see a threat or a wish for them being dead....? Just that they would be, some day.....(especially if things keep going the way they are going now....! )

“Some of ya’ll might think it sucks being an anti-fascist teaching at John Jay College but I think it’s a privilege to teach future dead cops”

Granted it was a very bizarre statement! :eek:

Who got this tweet and handed it over to the news? and then made this big deal about it besides the police chief? Who gave the tweet to the police benevolant association union guy?

Who started this and why? to divide us? to find something, anything, on antifascists? To connect antifa with teachers? Who took the tweet, that no one would have ever seen or even noticed and threw this PC fit?

are you being played like violins ....that's what I was wondering and thinking....
You are unfuckingbelievable

ONE person in this scenario is celebrating the future deaths of the very students he is tasked with teaching and you are focusing on me, the news & police.

Careforall is TERRIBLE name for you.

ONE person in this scenario is celebrating the future deaths of the very students he is tasked with teaching and you are focusing on me, the news & police.

Careforall is TERRIBLE name for you.
''he thinks it is a privilege to be teaching'', is CELEBRATING?

Go fuck yourself hack
Consider the source. Of course she's a hack.

Forum List

Back